剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Lynn.
林
You see that guy over there?
你看到那边那个人了吗
The hot jock gone to seed?
那个不修边幅的壮男吗
Yeah, that's Cody Heller.
是的 他叫科迪·海勒
He's cute.
长得不错
I grew up across the street from him.
小时候我住在他家对面
Our dads are best friends.
我们的老爸是挚友
And when we were home, he was always really cool.
在家的时候 我们两个玩得很好
But then at school, he would completely ignore me.
但到了学校 他就会完全无视我
Total... cunt.
真是个... 贱逼
Ooh, that word sounds really weird coming out of your mouth.
那词从你嘴里说出来真奇怪
You say it all the time.
你一直都这么说啊
Yeah, but I'm English. We can make it work.
对 但我是英国人 我们说很正常
Really? That's like a rule?
真的假的 有这个规定吗
It's not a rule. It's a fact. You can say it, though.
不是规定 是事实 但你可以说
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
So, um, I'm making Jon propose to you.
我在逼乔恩跟你求婚
Yeah. Uh, mainly because I've not been to a gay wedding
对 主要是因为我从没参加过同志婚礼
and that needs to happen yesterday.
那也算是我的一个梦想
So... Don't worry. I told her
所以... 别担心 我告诉她
we're still way too young and dangerous for that to happen.
我们还太年轻 这么做太草率
Correct.
没错
Come on, don't you want to snatch this guy up?
别害羞 难道你不想抓紧他吗
You guys are both really handsome?
你们俩都这么帅
You should just--
根本是...
Oh, yeah, yes.
是啊 是啊
Maybe one day.
可能哪天会的吧
Darling.
亲爱的
And then Patrick could be the bridesmaid.
帕特里克还可以做伴娘
Oh, wow, thank you. Very funny.
谢谢了 真是爱我啊
I was thinking more the flower girl.
我觉得花童更好点
Oh-ho, fuck you.
去死吧你
All right, flower girl.
好吧 那就花童
I got to go. Okay.
我要走了 好的
Hey, what's up? It's me.
你还好吗 是我
Listen, I am really sorry about today.
听着 今天真的很抱歉
I could still come pick you up.
我现在去接你来也行的
We'd be back in time for cake...
回来还能赶上切蛋糕
which is totally not a cake.
虽然很不像个蛋糕
"Totally."
又是"很"
I guess I'm feeling nervous.
我大概是太紧张了
I wonder why.
不知道为什么
Call me if you want.
愿意的话打给我吧
At least it's out now.
至少都说出来了
You know?
对吗
You know, when I was with CJ,
当我和CJ一起的时候
when he was on top of me--
他压在我身上的时候
he was fucking me--
操♥我♥的时候
I looked over at you, just outside of it,
我望向你 就这么旁观着
and you were just-- just watching me.
就这么...看着我
That's all we've become.
我们的关系也像这样
You over there.
你远远站着
Me just... trying to change it.
我... 想要改善局面
I'm done. I just--
我受够了 我...
you got to get your shit out.
你把你东西搬走吧
My shit?
我的东西吗
All of it.
所有东西
I don't want to live with you anymore.
我不想再跟你住一起了
Before we all dig in here,
在大家开吃之前
I just want to, first of all,
我想 首先
thank all of you for coming.
谢谢各位的出席
And a little toast to our lovely Megan,
然后敬我们可爱的梅根一杯
our not so very little Megan,
已经老大不小了的梅根
but I remember when you were little. Oh yeah?
但我还记得你小时候 是吗
Like the time you would take your brother there
那时候你喜欢带着你弟弟
and dress him up as the Little Mermaid
把他打扮成小美人鱼
and then drag him through the mall with all your girlfriends.
然后和你的朋友们一起拖着他逛商场
It's hard to believe you're that same little girl.
难以相信你还是那个小女孩
But, uh...
但是
we particularly like the choice you've made here in Gus.
我们尤其喜欢你选择和盖斯结婚
The good thing about it-- Gus loves to golf,
好处是 盖斯喜欢高尔夫
so I've got someone I can take
我终于有了个能每年
to the invitational with me every year.
带着一起去参加邀请赛的人
And the really nice thing about it is
更好的地方是
he has his own money.
他有自己的财产
So thank you, Silicon Valley.
谢谢你 硅谷
Cheers.
干杯
You okay?
你还好吗
I just needed some air.
我就想透透气而已
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Oh, the chicken was dry.
鸡做的太干了
Good thing you didn't have the chicken.
还好你没要鸡吃
Yeah, I know. The salmon was pretty good.
是啊 三文鱼味道挺好的
So I'm sorry you didn't get to meet Richie tonight.
抱歉今晚没能让你见到里奇
Yes, that was a shame.
是啊 真遗憾
Would've been the first time you've ever met a boyfriend of mine.
本来这会是你第一次见我男朋友
I know, yes.
我知道 是的
And I hope he's feeling better now.
我希望他现在感觉好些了
I don't know. I think maybe you should feel a little relieved.
不知道 我觉得你或许该松一口气
I don't think you'd really like him very much.
我不认为你会真的喜欢他
And how do you know that?
你为什么这么想
Well, he's...
好吧
Mexican first of all.
首先他是墨西哥人
All right.
好吧
And he doesn't really have any money.
而且他真心没钱
Well, neither did your father when I met him.
我认识你♥爸♥时他也没钱
He was getting his Masters.
他在努力读硕士
Richie's not going to college any time soon.
里奇近期也不会去上大学
He cuts hair in shitty barber shop
他在一间破理发店剪头发
and he has no real ambition to do other than just that
而且他除了剪头和玩贝司之外
and play the bass guitar.
没有什么真正的理想
Sounds like a real catch.
听起来真是个好男人
I knew that's how you'd feel.
我知道你就是这么想的
Well, now how do you expect me to respond
现在你都这么描述他了
after a description like that?
你要我怎么反应
You're the real reason he's not here tonight.
他今晚没来都是因为你
Richie's not sick.
里奇没有生病
I was a jerk to him today
今天我对他就像个混♥蛋♥
because I was so nervous about introducing him to you
因为要把他介绍给你 我太紧张了
because I know he's not
因为我知道
the kind of person you want me to be with.
你不希望我跟他这种人在一起
And what kind of person is that?
那你觉得我喜欢哪种人呢
Someone like Kevin or Jon.
像凯文或者乔恩那样的
And what's wrong with that.
这有什么错吗
They seem lovely.
他们看着多可爱啊
They seem just like you.
他们就像你一样
You don't get it, do you, Mom?
老妈 你还不明白吗
Everyone I'm ever with,
每个跟我在一起的人
every guy I've ever been on a date with,
每个跟我约会过的人
I judge him based on what you're gonna think of him.
我都在用你的眼光来审视他
And it's really fucking me up.
这真是让我不爽透了
I see.
我懂了
Patrick.
帕特里克
I know I don't say everything
我知道我不会说那些
you'd like me to say all the time...
你希望我说的话
and I know I had problems
在你刚出柜时
when you first told us.
我也难以接受
But I've come a long way.
但我已经很有进步了
And I can't help wanting what's best for you.
我忍♥不住盼你能有对你最好的东西
And I don't think you can blame me for Richie.
而且我不觉得你可以把里奇的事怪在我头上
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表