剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, so, you know,
你知道的
I figured we'd go early on in the day,
我在想我们白天早点去
and then we'd make sure that we see everyone.
然后每个人都见一见
And you'd get to meet everybody and they can look at you
你见见大家 他们也能见见你
and judge your haircut,
评评你的发型
considering your profession.
鉴于你是干这行的
You think they'll like it? I think they will.
你觉得他们会喜欢吗 我想会的
I guess the only reason
我之所以
I bring up the thing about the friends is that,
提及朋友这茬儿 是因为
you know, they can be kind of intense.
他们挺热切的
Particularly Agustin.
尤其是奥古斯丁
But, um, it's not his birthday, right?
但不是他的生日 是吧
No, I told you, it's Dom's.
我跟你说了 是多姆的生日
How did you guys meet again? I know that...
你们怎么认识的来着 我知道...
you met Agustin in college,
你跟奥古斯丁是在大学认识的
but Dom, you--
但是多姆和你
how do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
Well, we actually hooked up once.
我们上过一次床
But it was eons ago, and it's never again.
很久之前的事了 也不会再发生了
Conveniently left that out. No. Not on purpose.
你故意漏过这点的 不是故意的
We're just truly and completely friends now.
我们现在只是朋友
To be honest, I think that...
说实话 我觉得...
I'm a little old for Dom at this point, if you know what I mean.
对多姆来说 我有点老 你懂的
I told you Owen's gonna be there, right? My friend from work,
我跟你说欧文会去的 我同事
with his girlfriend Bethany.
还有他女友贝瑟妮
And Doris will be there as well,
桃丽丝也会到场
which, you know, she's...a lot.
她超难搞
If you're tweaking out about me meeting your friends,
如果你打了退堂鼓
I can skip it.
我可以不去的
I'm not-- there's no tweaking. I'm not tweaking, no.
我没打退堂鼓 没有
I just, you know...
只是
It's the first time they're meeting my boyfriend,
这是他们第一次见我男友
so of course I want it to go good.
我当然希望一切顺利
Boyfriend?
男友
Who said I was your boyfriend?
谁说我是你男友了
Oh God.
天啊
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, uh--
抱歉 我不是...
Relax.
放松
Now I got me a boyfriend and shit.
现在我有男友了
And a WASP, too.
还是个白人
Score.
赚到了
You want some enfrijoladas?
想吃浇汁卷饼吗
Boyfriend?
男友
Come on.
来吧
And she gets through all of "Carmen" with a broken heel.
她鞋跟断了 还是演完了整部《卡门》
He's exaggerating just a bit.
他夸大了一点点
This is drag her-story, honey.
亲爱的 这是变装皇后故事
Exaggeration makes the truth tolerable.
夸大能让事实更让人接受
Besides, Lynn was there.
再说 林当时在场
I was.
的确
Did Mama Jose ever leave a show unfinished?
何塞妈妈什么时候没演完就退场过
She did not.
从没有
Mama Jose-- it sounds like a cheap taco joint.
妈妈何塞 听起来像是廉价的玉米卷店名
She was a World War II veteran.
她是二战退伍老兵
I think she earned the right to call herself whatever she liked.
我认为她有权利想叫什么都可以
And she helped build half the restaurants in this city.
她帮忙建造了市里一半的餐馆
Which is why I wanted you boys to meet.
所以我才想让你们见面
Dom's in restaurants.
多姆在餐饮业就职
Zuni, right?
祖尼餐厅 对吧
Yep. 10 years.
是的 干了十年了
I love Zuni,
我喜欢祖尼餐厅
but the last thing this city needs is another Zuni.
不过城里最不需要的就是第二个祖尼餐厅
You're right, and that's not what I'm interested in doing.
没错 我想做的不是这个
Well, what is it you have in mind?
那你有什么想法
Do you guys ever have Peri-Peri Chicken?
你们尝过葡式烤鸡吗
Babe! Babe babe.
宝贝 宝贝
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's-- it's not working.
根本不行
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
These are great. That's great.
这些棒极了
No. It's just...
不 只是...
Oh, man. I...I don't know.
老天 我...我不知道
That guy's hot.
那人很性感
Hot?
性感
That's all?
就这样而已吗
I mean, he's... Hot?
我是说... 性感
I...
我...
I thought that was the point.
我以为这才是重点
I don't know, I think maybe I pushed the chicken too much.
我不知道 我好像推销过头了
Jack seemed to like it and he can be a picky bitch.
杰克好像挺喜欢的 他可很挑剔的
Oh, tell me about it. Good.
可不是吗 是的
Do you think we should, I don't know, follow up tomorrow or...?
你觉得我们该不该明天跟进什么的
Oh relax. These things, they take time and patience.
放松 这事需要时间和耐心
I'll call him,
我会打给他的
but, you know, from the way they were talking about it,
但从他们说的话来看
I think we've got a real shot.
我们机会很大
Are you gonna answer that or...?
你接不接那个电♥话♥
It's just Facebook.
只是脸书的消息提醒
I'm officially 40 on the east coast.
按东部时间算 我已经四十了
So begin the birthday posts.
所以提醒我生日到了
You're 40 today?
你今天四十了
No.
不是
No, I'm still 39 in California.
加州时间我还是三十九
I'm hanging on to that as long as I can.
能拖一会是一会
Thank you. Well, happy birthday.
谢谢 那么生日快乐
Thanks.
谢了
You got plans, I hope?
你有什么计划吗
Yeah. Do you have a thing for this?
有啊 你有东西装这些吗
Uh, sure. We're gonna go to Dolores Park.
有 我们要去德洛里斯公园
I'm going to drink modestly and sulk.
我要喝两杯然后发泄下
You know at 40, Grindr emails you a death certificate?
你知道到四十岁 基达会给你发"死亡证明"吗
Sad, but true.
很可悲但确实如此
It'll be like the Ghost of Christmas Past
有点像是你的过去之灵
walking through Gay Beach tomorrow.
明天就要去同志海滩了
That sounds fun, doesn't it?
挺有趣的不是
You should come. Oh, that's sweet of you,
你也该来的 谢谢你的邀请
but my tomorrow's booked.
但我明天有约了
Oh, it is?
是吗
You're surprised?
你很惊讶吗
No, it's just...
不 只是...
I don't know. Let me tell you something.
我不知道 我跟你说
On my 40th birthday,
我四十岁生日那天
we did mushrooms in a canoe on the Russian River.
我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥河的小木舟上嗑迷幻蘑菇
Maybe you're self-issuing
也许你给自己
your own death certificate a little prematurely.
发"死亡证明"太早了
Have fun sulking in the park.
祝你在公园玩得开心
Looks good. Here.
看上去很帅 你看
Thank you.
谢谢
You're good at that.
你很拿手啊
Hey, Pato?
小帕
Yeah?
怎么了
What you said last night about us...
你昨晚说的我们...
Yeah, the boyfriend thing. Look, I did not mean...
对 男友的事 我不是故意...
No no no no. to throw that bomb out there.
不不 不是 丢个炸♥弹♥的
I'm in.
我愿意
You're in?
你愿意吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好啊
I just wanted to, um...
我只想...
You see me wear my thing? Your necklace?
你看到我戴的东西了吗 项链吗
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表