剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
We're gonna need some swiffers.
得弄几把拖把来
I just a minute, okay? You're blocking traffic.
只有几分钟 好吗 你堵住路了
I know, I normally hate people like me,
我知道 我也不喜欢像我这样的人
but it's only gonna take a moment.
但一会就好了
Okay, here he comes right now. See?
他来了 看到了吗
He's on his way. You gotta move.
他马上就到 赶紧走
This is loading only.
这里只能上下客
You don't have the-- where's the phone?
你没拿到 手♥机♥在哪
The front desk is saying they don't have your mom's phone.
前台说你♥妈♥的♥手♥机♥没在那
Are you serious?! Yeah, or at least she wouldn't give it to me
真的吗 是的 也可能是她不想给我
'cause I don't look like a Murray.
因为我看着不像你家人
What are you doing? Jesus.
你要干什么 天呐
I promise you, five more minutes. Here, take this.
我保证就五分钟 钱拿着吧
Yo, man. Hey! What are you doing? Richie, stay!
老兄 你想干吗 里奇 待在那儿
Hey, Pauline. Agustn.
你好宝琳 我是奥古斯丁
Uh, listen. This--
听着 这...
I hate this, but it's just not--
我不想这么做 但就是...
it's not coming together.
这些照片没感觉
So I'm gonna have to bow out of the show.
所以我不能参展了
Sorry.
对不起
Uh, I hope you have enough time to find somebody.
希望你还有时间找到其它人
Okay, uh, yeah. Thanks, bye.
就是这样 谢谢 再见
Acquaint yourself with the basic dynamics of a real bowtie.
来学习打领结的技巧吧
A standard bowtie consists of What is that?
标准领结包括... 那是什么
What is this voice? What is this video?
这声音怎么回事 讲什么的
It's so cheesy. I don't know.
感觉好俗气 我不知道
It's some weird YouTube Playboy thing.
是油管上奇怪的教学视频啦
Okay, you know, ah-- cold hands.
不如这样... 手好冰
You know what? Let's just forget the bowtie.
知道吗 还是别管领结了
I got it. Let's forget the bowtie.
我行的 别管领结了
I got it. I like a challenge.
我行的 我喜欢挑战
I need to look at the phone
我需要手♥机♥
to look at the Google maps.
我要看地图
Could you just stop with the bow? Shit.
你停手好吗 操
When I say stop, I mean stop!
我说停手 你就停啊
Okay, please.
行吗 求你了
Okay, you know what? Pull over.
这样吧 靠边停
No, I'm just trying not to get us killed right now.
不要 我不想把我俩害死
I get it. Can you just pull over?
我知道 先停车好吗
Okay, let me get off the bridge first, all right?
等我先开下桥 好吗
What? No, don't get out of the car.
别别 别下车啊
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Come on.
下来
Come on, get out.
快 出来
You need to chill out. I'm chilled out, okay.
你得冷静会儿 我很冷静
Here, smoke this. I'll drive.
给你 抽点这个 我来开车
You can relax, okay?
你放松一下 行吗
You brought pot to my sister's wedding?
你把大♥麻♥带去我姐姐的婚礼吗
To meet my family?
跟我家人见面
Yeah, I did. What the fuck are you doing?
是啊 你脑子没毛病吧
I'm not gonna smoke a joint right now.
我现在不能抽大♥麻♥
All right, you know what?
好吧
I told you this was too soon.
我说过这样太快了
I don't need to go to this thing.
我不需要跟你家人见面
Go, have a good time. What, you're leaving?
你去吧 玩得高兴 你要走吗
Yeah. No, come on, Richie.
是的 别啊 里奇
Get back in the car.
快回车上来
Richie!
里奇
I'm not gonna follow you. We're already late.
我不会追你的 我们已经迟到了
Don't. I'll be fine.
别追了 我没事
Shit.
操
Listen, I had the shop make up some options for the tables.
我让店里做了几个摆花的样品
We have a plumbing issue. I know.
下水道出问题了 我知道
I got a backed up prep sink over here.
这个洗菜池堵了
I called the plumbers. They're on their way.
我联♥系♥过水管工了 他们马上来
You know, I also was thinking
我还在想
maybe we should paint these columns.
或许我们该粉刷下这些柱子
Well, then it will smell like paint.
不要 油漆味太重了
Well, I can get some industrial fans in here for over night.
我可以弄几个工业风扇来散散味道
It's not worth it.
没有必要
We need to deal with basic kitchen function,
我们只要弄好基本的厨房♥功能就行
and getting word out, and...
把招牌打出去 然后...
Well, then, if you could just make a call on the flowers.
那你选下我们用什么花吧
Flowers? Jesus, Lynn. Are you listening?
花吗 老天 林你在听我说话吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just... No, no, no, I'll...
只是... 不 不 我...
you know, I'll leave the flowers here
我把花就放在这
and then whenever's a good time,
等你有时间了
you can...
再...
Okay.
好吧
So you think it was food poisoning?
所以你觉得是食物中毒吗
Yeah, um, or something like that.
是的 就那之类的吧
He actually started to feel a little bit better,
其实他后来感觉好多了
but I told him it wasn't worth it to risk it.
但我告诉他不值得冒这个险
No, not if it was food poisoning.
如果是食物中毒的话 就确实不值得
It's a bummer too because he was totally excited to...
真可惜 因为他真的很想...
meet you and dad and Megan.
见见你和爸爸 还有梅根
Oh, she's going to be disappointed.
她肯定会很失望
Okay.
好吧
I am not going to get upset about this grass.
我才不会为这草坪生气的
The Langels have already made a comment about it.
朗格尔一家已经嚼过舌根了
Well, the Langels make a comment about everything.
朗格尔家什么都要八一八
Hmm, apparently,
显然
the church gardener is being treated for prostate cancer,
教堂的园丁得了前列腺癌在治疗
but it's just going to look terrible in the pictures.
但这草坪在照片里肯定很难看
Well, this church needs to get it's priorities straight.
这个教堂就该分清轻重缓急
Don't they know this is a Murray wedding?
他们不知道这是穆雷家的婚礼吗
What the hell's he doing here?
他来这干吗
Who's that?
那是谁
Is that Richie?
那是里奇吗
No.
不是
Hi.
你好
Hey.
你好
Kevin, this is my mom, Danna.
凯文 这是我妈妈丹娜
Hey, mom. Hello.
妈妈好呀 你好
Nice to meet you. You too.
幸会 幸会
Okay, eyes right here, guys.
大家看镜头
Good.
很好
This is so crazy. Yeah, this is really strange.
太疯狂了 是啊 确实奇怪
I just thought it was weird
我们在同一周末
we both had weddings on the same weekend,
参加婚礼感觉真怪
but you had your sister's. And we had Gus's.
只不过你是新娘那边 我们是新郎那边的
Yeah, and Gus and Jon... Used to be lovers.
是啊 盖斯和乔恩... 以前是老情人
What? Yeah, it's a big secret.
什么 是的 大秘密
I'm joking. They're best buds. God, you can't say that.
我开玩笑的 他们是好兄弟 老天 话不能乱说
I can do what I want. Best buddies from Dartmouth.
我怎么说都行 他们在达特茅斯就是铁哥们
But I only met Gus the other week.
不过我上周才认识盖斯
Really? He's very sweet.
真的吗 他很有爱
He's always...isn't he sweet? Yeah.
是啊 很有爱 是的
So where's Richie?
里奇在哪
He, um...
他...
I...
我...
I kind of fucked up.
我有点搞砸了
Yeah, in a big way.
是啊 大大地搞砸了
Well, I'm glad you're here.
不过我很高兴你来了
It's good to see a friendly face.
见到熟人很高兴
Yeah, it's good to see you too.
是啊 见到你也很高兴
Yeah. Hey, Patty.
是的 小帕
Will you please come take a photo with the bride?
你能过来和新郎合个影吗
Will you excuse me? I'm gonna go take some pictures now.
失陪下 我得过去合影
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表