剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
No, not my necklace. My escapulario.
不 不是项链 是神牌
Oh, yeah. The brown thing.
是的 那个棕色的
Yeah yeah. It's something that, um...
是的 那是种...
someone's gotta give it to you; it's kind of a tradition.
要别人送给你的东西 这是个传统
It's for good luck. Okay.
带来好运 这样
Oh my God. Is that where you went this morning?
老天 你早上就是去拿它了吗
Yeah.
是的
Oh my God. That's so sweet.
天呐 你太好了
It was four dollars.
这就四块钱而已
But still.
但还是很好
But it would mean a lot to me.
但对我来说很有意义
Yeah? Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Put it on.
要吗 要啊 给我戴上吧
You've seen how I wear it, right?
你看到我怎么戴的吧
Yeah.
看到了
It looks nice.
看起来不错
Yeah?
是吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
C.J. feels intimate with these fat guys
C.J觉得他和那些付他钱的胖子们
who are paying him, right?
很亲密 是吗
We really don't have to talk about it anymore.
我们真的不用再聊这个了
No, I'm just asking.
我只是问问
Look, I don't wanna be one of those annoying people
听着 我不想讨人厌
who keeps talking ad nauseam about what they do.
对别人的事没完没了地评头论足
Oh, she's so modest, my little Cindy Sherman.
多端庄啊 我的辛蒂·雪曼
C.J. just does what he wants to when he wants to.
CJ只是在他想做的时候去做了
He doesn't feel the need to judge it or explain it,
他觉得无需判断或者解释
so that's what I'm gonna do.
所以我也要这样
We're just gonna keep spending time together.
我们就一起消磨时间好了
Okay. So when do I get to meet him?
好吧 我什么时候能见到他
You'll meet him today.
今天就能
You invited him? I did.
你邀请他了 是啊
Okay.
好吧
Really, though? Yeah, it's fine.
没关系吗 没关系
Would you get some of the Cheetos, the hot ones?
你能拿点奇多吗 辣的那种
You're gonna be the black guy
你要做那种带奇多
who brings Cheetos to the party?
去派对的黑人吗
Okay, Cheetos are fucking delicious.
奇多超好吃的好吗
Okay. Fact.
好吧 这是事实
I really think that we can make this happen together.
我真觉得我们能做到
Did he impregnate you?
他让你怀孕了吗
You are just glowing like a pregnant lady. No.
你像个孕妇一样容光焕发 不是
We're friends. God.
我们只是朋友 上帝啊
Gay men are capable of being friends without fucking, you know?
同性恋也可以只做朋友不做♥爱♥的
All right, all right. Did you know that?
好吧 明白吗
Yeah, I did know that. It's just, you know,
我明白 就是
God forbid you actually would be fucking somebody
上帝禁止你们与不到你一半年龄的
who's not half your age who could actually care about you.
真正在意你们的人乱搞
Anyway, we work together.
不管怎么样 我们一起工作
You don't get involved with people who you work with. So...
兔子不吃窝边草 所以...
Really? How many bushy-tailed
真的吗 你跟多少不知名的
little busboys have you been through?
餐馆小弟搞过了
This is different.
那不一样
It is, isn't it?
不一样 是吗
That's exactly my point.
那就是我想说的
So you met Agustin and Frank, right? Right.
你见过奥古斯丁和弗兰克了对吧 对
I don't know where Dom is, though.
不过我不知道多姆在哪儿
No birthday boy yet?
寿星还没来吗
Oh, Doris texted. They're like two seconds away.
桃丽丝发短♥信♥说他们马上到
Cool. You, uh, remember Richie.
好的 你记得里奇吗
How's it going, man? Good to see you. How's it going?
你好啊 幸会 你好
It's good to see you in the light. Yeah, right?
能在白天见到你真好 是啊
Oh, and this is Owen. Remember I talked about Owen?
这是欧文 记得我说过欧文吗
Right. This is Owen and his girlfriend Bethany.
记得 这是欧文和他女朋友贝瑟尼
This is Richie. Oh, the famous Richie. Nice to meet you, man.
这是里奇 传说中的里奇 幸会
Is this your boyfriend?
这是你男朋友吗
Are you the boyfriend?
你是他男朋友吗
Uh, yeah, I guess I am. I'm the boyfriend. Hi.
是啊 我觉得我是 你好
Wow. When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Well, it's, uh-- it's sort of a recent development.
这算是 最新发展的吧
It's fresh. New.
就刚刚的事 刚确立的
Okay, well, let us raise a Capri-Sun to that.
举袋果汁庆祝下吧
You have to see the pictures.
你一定得看那些照片
No, I definitely-- I definitely need to see them.
我当然要看
They're not even ready yet, so--
现在还没准备好呢 所以...
What are you, accessorizing now?
你现在开始戴饰品了吗
No, this is a, uh-- what is it?
不是 这是个 什么来着
It's an escapulario. Escapulario.
这是个神牌 神牌
Uh, no. I've never even seen something like that before.
没有 我从来没见过这样的东西
Really?
真的吗
Well, I don't know a single Cuban
我可不知道有古巴人
who'd wear something like that.
戴这种东西
I love it.
我很喜欢
Did you guys get my text?
你们收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Uh, yeah.
收到了
Where's the birthday boy?
寿星呢
God!
我的天
Lucky I'm a gymnast. Look at you.
还好我是个运动健将 瞧瞧你
You look 40.
一看就四十岁
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
So I want you to meet this is Richie. Dom.
我想让你见见里奇 我是多姆
Richie, hey! Happy birthday.
你好里奇 生日快乐
How much is it for seven? 15? 20.
七个人多少钱 十五块 二十块
All right.
好吧
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
I am feeling objectified.
他完全不在乎我的感受
Well, it's true. The very first day at work
的确 第一天上班
I completely thought that he was gay.
我就百分百确定他是一个基佬
And it was because of the way that you kept saying,
就是因为你老是这样说
"Oh my God."
"我...的天呐"
All right, but what about your voicemail?
好吧 那你的语♥音♥信箱呢
Oh my God, yes. His voicemail is so gay.
天呐 对 他的语♥音♥信箱超基的
My voicemail is not gay.
才不基呢
It is. It is not.
明明是 才不是
Well, there's only one way to settle it.
看来只有一个解决办法了
Okay, you want me to play my voicemail right here? Yes, please.
你想让我现在把它放出来听吗 是的
All right. Play that shit.
好吧 放吧
I'm gonna play you my voicemail, but it's not gay.
放就放 但它一点儿都不基
I sound completely normal.
正常得不能再正常
All right, ready?
准备好了吗
Hi, you've reached Patrick--
您好 您的电♥话♥已转入帕特里克的...
What is so funny?! Come on.
有什么好笑的 得了吧
It sounds totally normal.
听起来多正常啊
Fucking gay.
太他妈基了
Okay, guys,
好了 各位
Patty's voicemail isn't gay.
小帕的语♥音♥信箱一点都不基
Thank you! You're welcome.
多谢 没事儿
It's just that he spends
其实他一直都在
all his time pretending to be a power-top,
假装自己是强攻
'cause he thinks that's what all men
因为他认为真汉子
are supposed to be! Oh, fuck you!
就该当强攻 去你的
Who says he's pretending?
谁说他是假装的
It just got real.
原来真的是啊
I think your gay voice is sexy, Pato.
我觉得你的基佬声线很性感 小帕
My gay voice? Everybody really thinks I have a gay voice?!
我的基佬声线 你们真觉得我嗓音像基佬吗
Really?
真的吗
My voice is so gay.
我的声线太基了
I can't even control how gay my voice is right now.
我都控制不了我声调里的基情了
Embrace it, embrace it. It's crazy!
干脆认了吧 接受现实吧 真疯狂啊
Or how gay my walk is. Dude, Patrick...
还有我的基佬步 哥们 帕特里克
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表