剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Can I, uh,
能...
talk to you?
跟你谈谈吗
Come on, let's go outside. Yeah.
到外面说吧 好
Look, I know there's a slightly creepy
我知道来你上班的地方找你
stalker aspect to me showing up at your job--
有点变♥态♥跟踪狂的感觉
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
"Can I help you?"
"有什么事吗"
Yeah, I'm at work, so...
我上班呢 所以...
Yeah no, I know. I just thought...
我知道 我只是想...
I left you so many messages yesterday
我昨天给你留了很多言
and you didn't pick up the whole day.
你整天都没接电♥话♥
I know.
我知道
Patrick... Yeah?
帕特里克 说
If I didn't pick up it's because...
我不接电♥话♥ 是因为...
I don't want to talk.
我不想谈我们的事
Okay.
好吧
I just--
只是
I need you to give me some space, okay?
给我点空间 好吗
Space like space space? Or space like a break--
这空间是指大家冷静一下 还是分手那种...
Can you just give me some space, please?
给我点空间 求你了
I don't want to say something I'm gonna regret.
我不想说些让我后悔的话
Yeah. No, I...
好 我...
I guess I shouldn't have-- yeah.
我想我不该来
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna get back to work.
我回去工作了
I'll call you when I'm ready.
我想清楚了会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay.
好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I spent the night at Jesse's.
我在杰西家过的夜
Okay. I was worried.
好吧 我很担心
You haven't made much progress.
你还没收拾好东西啊
Listen, I don't think the two of us have
我觉得我们没有
talked about this properly, okay?
把事情说清楚
Not the way that two people who've been together this long should.
我们在一起这么长时间 不该说分手就分手
You know, you can't just storm off.
你不能那样甩手就走嘛
You did not just say that.
这种话你也说得出口
Can you at least hear me out, please?
起码听我解释吧 求你了
Yes, okay, I've been the worst fucking boyfriend to you,
我承认 我他妈的是个最糟糕的男友
when all you've ever been is supportive.
而你却那么支持我
Are you listening, Frank?
你在听吗 弗兰克
This thing that I did...
我的所作所为...
this thing with paying CJ and not telling you...
付钱雇CJ来 不告诉你
it was wrong
是不对的
on every level and I can--
没有借口 我...
totally, I admit it now.
我承认
Can you please come out here and talk to me?
求你出来 跟我谈谈
You don't want to hear what I've got to say.
你不会想听的
No, I do. And I totally-- I deserve it.
我想听 我活该被骂
Okay? I can fucking take it.
好吗 我受得了
I know that I've been an unbelievable No, huhuh.
我知道我是个难以... 不
You don't know what you've been,
你根本不知道
because you don't know who the fuck you are.
因为你连自己是谁都他妈没搞清楚
You're not who you think you are, Agustin,
你不是你以为的那样 奥古斯丁
and you're certainly not who
也完全不是
I thought I've been dating this whole time.
我以为我在交往的那个人
Okay, that's Nuhuhuh.
好吧 别急
That whole concept you concocted with that little hustler?
你和那个男妓搞的这一出
It's nothing but the musings of a bored rich kid.
不过是无聊富二代的小把戏
Okay, wait Let's
等等 我们...
let's be honest.
打开天窗说亮话吧
You were never gonna be an artist.
你根本就不是当艺术家的料
And if you ever do follow through with something,
即便你坚持走这条路 有了点成果
it's gonna be mediocre at best.
充其量也就表现平平
Leave the key under the mat.
把钥匙放在门垫下
Has anyone seen the candles?
有人看见蜡烛了吗
They were here yesterday.
昨天还在这的
Black crate.
在黑筐里
Oh, yeah, got 'em.
找到了
Hey, Lynn, it's me.
林 是我
I'm just here at the restaurant...
我现在在餐厅...
and everything's going pretty smooth, I think.
一切都井井有条
I just wanted to check in about the delivery today.
我就想问问今天送花的事情
We decided on the ones with the-- oops-- silver vase.
我们决定用那些银色花瓶的
And I don't know how else you describe them,
我不知道你怎么叫它们的
but we like those so--
我们很喜欢 所以
I'll get it.
我来处理
Anyway, everything's fine and...
不管怎样 一切都很好
I'm seeing you tonight, right?
今晚你会来 对吗
Okay, bye.
就这样 再见
Are we good?
没事吧
Perfect. What the fuck?
没事 搞什么飞机
So as we regroup on this...
所以在我们重组时
I want some new ideas.
我需要一些新思路
Sorry, guys.
不好意思各位
Let's step back from the simple binaries that we're used to.
我们从惯用的简单二进制代码中回过头来看一下
So I'm gonna take a look at 3A 'cause it needs something else.
看看3A 还需要些改进
I don't know what it is yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out,
我不知道具体是什么 但我们肯定有办法的
so let's get on with that.
所以大家开始吧
I wondered where you'd got to.
我还在想你去哪里了
I'm sorry. Did you need me?
不好意思 找我有事吗
Uh, no no.
不 不
I was-- I was--
我... 我...
I was just wondering if you were okay?
我就想知道你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
This is nice up here.
楼顶环境真不错
I didn't even know we had this.
我原来都不知道有这么个地方
That view is--
风景真是
Yeah, it's good.
是的 很漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
So, Patrick, I just want to say
帕特里克 我只想告诉你
how totally and utterly embarrassed I am about last night.
我对我昨晚的所作所为有多尴尬
Seriously, you know, you don't need to do this.
说实话 你不必这么做
Well, I have been worried about it.
我一直在担心这事
You know, it's weddings.
你知道 婚礼这种东西
It's weddings. They make me crazy,
让我变得疯疯癫癫的
and obviously I was pretty wasted.
而且显然我醉得不成样子
No, I mean it. You really don't need to say anything.
不 我说真的 你不用解释
Okay well, I feel like I do, so...
我觉得有必要
I don't want this to make things weird between us.
我不想让这件事搞得我俩很尴尬
I really like what we've got going on here.
我真的很喜欢我们现在的样子
We've got a really good working relationship.
我们有一个非常良好的工作关系
Listen, let's just not talk about it, okay?
别说这件事了 好吗
Really. Patrick--
真的 帕特里克
It's just water under the bridge. I mean it.
都过去了 真的
It's done.
已经翻篇了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, well then, I'm gonna go.
那好 我要走了
I'll see you down there. Yeah.
办公室见 行
Yeah.
好的
Oh, all right. It's cool. Later.
好 没事 回见
Oh my God, are people offering you spare change?
我的天啊 别人给你施舍零钱了吗
Oh, my Paddy-cakes.
我的帕帕小蛋糕啊
What's happening right now?
你发什么神经啊
Come here. Hi.
过来 你好啊
Are you a little chemically-altered right now?
你嗑药了吗
A little bit.
一点点而已
I'm not gonna tell them. Don't tell them.
我不会告诉他们的 别告诉他们
They can't know. Come on, we gotta get inside.
不能让他们知道 行了 我们得进去了
Should I go in there? It'll be fine?
我也要进去吗 不会有事吧
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表