剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Folsom!
福尔松
I doubt that very much.
我可不信
There he is all alive. Oh my God, is he there?
他来了 生龙活虎的 天 他来了吗
Awesome.
棒极了
Let's get you leathered up, yeah?
我们帮你打扮打扮怎么样
I don't even know what this is.
我都不知道这是什么
Is it a fake anus?
这是假菊花吗
Why would anybody even want a fake anus?
怎么会有人想戴假菊花
Frank would look seriously fucking hot in this.
弗兰克穿这个肯定性感爆了
I wish I could wear it. No one's stopping you.
真希望我也能穿这个 没人拦你
No, I'm saying I wish I was one of those people
不 我是说我要是那种
Who could wear something like that and not give a shit.
穿这种衣服也无所谓的人就好了
Hey, come on. I will if you will.
试试啊 你穿我就穿
What?! I'm wearing this.
什么 我穿着这个呢
No, you're not. Yes.
不 你没穿 我穿了
No, no way. It's happening.
不 不可能 真穿着呢
I am not wearing leather in public. Not today.
我不在公共场合穿皮衣 今天不♥穿♥
What are you talking about? Patrick, you so should.
扯什么蛋啊帕特里克 你该试试
You would look so fine all leathered up.
你穿皮衣肯定很不错
Yeah, but very gay, so...
是的 但看上去很基...
Oh, fuck you. That's not why. No, it's just...
去你的 不是这个原因 只是...
normally, leather makes me very sweaty, but...
通常我穿皮衣会容易出汗 但...
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
是啊 接着扯
Don't wear your shirt underneath it.
里面别穿衬衣
Take your shirt off. You look like my...
把衬衣脱了 你看着像我的...
My uncle Thomas from Reno.
我那里诺的托马斯舅舅
No, it's good. It's like it's leather casual.
不啊 这很好 这是休闲皮衣风
No, seriously, take your shirt off.
说真的 把衬衣脱了
And hurry up about it. I got to be somewhere at 1:00.
快点 我一点还有约
You think I should scotchgard it
我是不是该喷点思高洁
in case I get ejaculated on?
以免人家射我身上了
Probably should. Where are we going?
也许 我们去哪
Take off your shirt and I'll tell you.
衬衣脱了我就告诉你
I am not taking off my shirt. No.
我不会脱的 绝不
Okay, where the fuck is Dom?
好吧 他妈的多姆去哪了
May I help you?
有什么能为您效劳吗
Uh, yeah, I'm here to see the owner.
我来见你们老板
That's me, um, George Fisher. And you're...?
我就是 我是乔治·费舍尔 你是...
Oh, I'm Dom.
我是多姆
Sorry, I...I, uh...
抱歉 我...
I might be looking for somebody else.
我可能找错人了
White man? Handsome?
你找那个很帅的白人吗
Looks younger than me, but isn't?
看起来比我小 但其实比我大
Yeah. Is he here?
是啊 他在吗
Lynn!
林
Hey. Lynn, this is Dom.
嘿 林 这是多姆
He thinks you're handsome.
他觉得你很帅
I see you've met George.
看来你已经见过乔治了
Yeah, I thought you were the owner.
是啊 我以为你是店主
Co-owner. George is my partner.
共同经营 乔治是我的伴侣[合伙人]
Oh, are you two partners?
你们俩是一对啊
He's single.
他单身
Thank you, George.
谢谢你 乔治
So I was just in the neighborhood
我刚好就在这社区
and wondering if--
就想能不能...
Are you free for lunch?
你有空吃午饭吗
He's free.
他有空
Apparently, I'm free.
很明显 我有空
Where are we going? You'll see when we get there.
我们去哪 到了你就知道了
Okay, well, hurry up because I got to get back to work.
好吧 快点 我得回去工作
Oh, yeah, back to your dotcom billionaire butt-buddy.
是啊 回你互联网亿万富翁基友那儿去
Stop saying that. He's just my boss.
别再说了 他只是我老板
With ears you want to pull when you face-fuck him.
只不过口♥交♥的时候你想去拉他耳朵
Ugh, come on. He's got a boyfriend...
拜托 他有男朋友了
Yeah. Who he's with right now and probably having sex with.
是啊 说不定现在他们就在做♥爱♥呢
Yeah, I bet you're not jealous about that at all.
是啊 我猜你一点也不嫉妒
I'm not.
我不嫉妒啊
You're jealous because
你嫉妒是因为
I'm finally happy and fulfilled at work.
我最终在工作中得到快乐和满足
I'm happy at work too, you know.
我工作也很开心啊
I thought you got fired.
我以为你被开除了
What, you got a new job?
什么 你找到新工作了
Here.
就在这儿
Oh no.
不是吧
Come on, you promised me.
拜托 你答应过我的
Don't become a rentboy. Sorry.
别卖♥♥身啊 对不起啦
Hey, CJ.
你好 CJ
Agustin.
奥古斯丁
I'm from the coffee shop.
我是咖啡店的那个
Hey, man.
你好啊
Just didn't recognize you without that frosting in your beard.
你胡子上没沾糖霜 都认不出来你了
You must say that to all the boys.
你一定对所有男人都这么说
Oh, this is Patrick.
这是帕特里克
What's up, Patrick? Hello.
你好啊 帕特里克 你好
So can we-- can we talk for a sec?
我们能...能聊一会儿吗
Uh, can I get you a beer?
我能请你喝杯酒吗
You can buy me lunch.
你可以请我吃午餐
You got any cash on you?
你身上带钱了吗
What? Please.
什么 拜托啦
He is-- where would you like to go?
他... 你想去哪
You know, I've always loved to cook,
我很喜欢做饭
and my dad was an amazing cook
我父亲是个很棒的厨师
and actually had a restaurant.
而且他开了间餐厅
It was in this gnarly, old gas station off the I-5,
就在5号♥州际公路旁边一个破旧加油站里
but it was the best peri-peri chicken you've ever had.
但那是你吃过的最好吃的葡式烤鸡
What? The best what?
什么 最好吃的什么
Peri-peri... chicken.
葡式烤鸡
I don't think I've even ever heard that word said before
我之前都没听过这个词
much less eat it.
更别说吃过了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
It's Portuguese chicken. It's really delicious.
是一种葡式鸡 超级好吃
Okay, so authentic Portuguese food...
好吧 5号♥州际公路旁边加油站里的
in a gas station off I-5?
正宗葡萄牙美食
Yeah. What?
是啊 怎么了
It was a great, fucking, place.
是个赞爆了的地方
Okay. It was just the wrong location.
好吧 只是开的地方不对
Yeah, you think?
是啊 你这么觉得吗
And he was kinda shit at keeping his books.
而且他管账很烂
You know?
你知道吗
And when he got sick, I mean, I was 17.
他病的时候 我十七岁
So I didn't know anything about running a restaurant.
我对经营餐厅一窍不通
Well, you do now.
你现在会了
There's still a few things I don't understand,
有些小事我不太明白
like how does anyone in this town
例如这个镇里的每个人怎么都
afford to open a new one?
有钱开得起新餐馆
And yet they keep doing it.
而且还在不断地开
Yeah.
是啊
Which is actually why I wanted to take you to lunch.
实际上我带你来吃午饭就是这个原因
Not to ask you for money or anything.
不是问你要钱啊或是别的什么
Just relax.
别怕
Okay.
好吧
No, it's just, you know, you've done this before.
不 只是... 你之前开过
You opened Buds and then the wine shop.
你开了花店 还有红酒店
So this--
所以这个...
this isn't a date?
这不是个约会
Uh, oh shit.
该死
No, no, I mean, you know,
不是 我是说
we meet in a steam room, naked.
我们全♥裸♥着在蒸汽房♥认识的
And then you show up at my flower shop and--
之后你来了我的花店
Yeah, no, of course. I'm really sorry.
是啊 当然了 我很抱歉
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表