剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
They did? Oh, now you have to show me.
是吗 那你一定要让我看看
No. Come on, smile.
不要 别这样 笑一个嘛
Come on, show me those pearly whites.
快让我看看你的小白牙
No. Give me a smile, come on.
不要 快来笑一个
No. Oh, see?
不要啦 看到没
You have beautiful teeth.
你的牙齿很漂亮
You need to smile more often.
你要多笑笑
I'll try. Okay.
我尽量 好吧
What?
怎么了
I don't know. Look what we're finding out about each other.
我不知道 看我们都发现了对方的什么事啊
Neither of us has AIDS,
我们都没有艾滋病
you don't like your teeth,
你不喜欢你的牙
you have bad taste in movies.
你看电影的品位很烂
No, I don't. You do.
才没有很烂 就是有
All right, you know what?
好了 你知道吗
I'm gonna make a call right now.
我现在要打个电♥话♥
To work.
去公♥司♥
Oh, God. It's too much pressure now.
天呐 压力太大了
It's like New Year's Eve.
好像新年夜
Let me choose.
让我来选吧
All right, you can choose,
好吧 你可以选
but it's gotta be something I want to do.
但一定要是我想做的事
I'm not skipping work unless we do something great.
我翘班可不是为了做无聊事的
Okay.
好
I know where we're going.
我知道要去哪了
Yeah?
是吗
Where?
去哪
You'll just have to wait and see.
走着瞧吧
You're not gonna tell me? Nope.
你不打算告诉我吗 不
All right, well, it better be good.
好吧 最好别坑我
I want to know...
我想知道
about the first time you were with a guy.
你跟男人的第一次
Oh, why do you want to know that?
为什么想知道那个
'Cause I want to know.
因为我就是想知道
You don't want to tell me? No, I'll tell you.
不想跟我说吗 好啦 告诉你
I was 15.
我当时15岁
15.
15岁吗
I would have been into you at 15.
我要认识你的话一定会爱上你的
Oh, no no no.
不会的
My balls hadn't dropped yet,
我那时候胆子很小
and I was seriously chunky.
而且非常胖
Me too. You were?
我也是 真的吗
Oh, yeah. I was big.
是的 我以前是个胖墩
Oh, good. I love that.
真好 我就喜欢那样的
I love ex-fatties.
我喜欢曾经是胖子的人
I feel like they're always nicer people.
我觉得他们人一直都特别好
So picture this,
想象一下
we're on the way back from computer camp...
我们在从计算机夏令营回去的路上
Sexy. Yeah, so sexy, right?
性感 没错 很性感吧
Coming from Salt Lake City,
从盐湖城来
and I'm on the back of the bus
我跟格里格·雷诺兹
with Greg Reynolds,
坐在巴士后面
who had gone through puberty at nine,
他九岁就到青春期了
and had a hairy chest.
当时已经有胸毛了
He was like a real stud.
他就像头种马
Straight?
直男吗
I don't know. We both had girlfriends,
不知道 当时我们都有女朋友
so who's to say?
所以谁知道呢
But we're sitting on the bus,
但我们坐在大巴上
talking about computer stuff.
谈论着电脑方面的事情
There's a big blanket over us,
我们盖着一块大毯子
and at one point,
然后突然
he takes my hand
他握住了我的手
and puts it on his enormous penis.
把它放在了他巨大的鸡鸡上
Hot. That's hot.
真刺♥激♥ 太刺♥激♥了
Yeah.
没错
And he let you jerk him off?
他让你帮他打飞机吗
Did he cum?
他射了吗
In my hand.
射我手上了
Before we got to the Colorado border
就在我们到达科罗拉多州之前
which I remember,
我记得很清楚
because I was relieved that it happened in Utah
因为这事发生在犹他州而不是我的家乡
and not on my home state.
真是让我松了一口气
Like it made a difference or something.
就好像有什么区别似的
I don't know. It was so stupid.
不知道 当时很傻
That's hot. I like that.
真刺♥激♥ 我喜欢
Yeah.
是啊
We're such tourists!
我们太像游客了
What, are you gonna take me boating on the lake?
你要带我去湖上划船吗
Are we going to the AIDS memorial?
还是我们要去艾滋病纪念园
I'm not sure I want to do that.
我不太想去那里
Or we could-- the buffalo?
要么... 是去看野牛吗
Are we seeing the buffalo?
我们是要去看野牛吗
Oh my God. Will you stop talking?
天呐 你能不能别说了
I'm not good with silences,
我不太能忍♥受沉默
just so you know.
你要知道
I went on a date once with a guy
我曾经跟一个男人约会
and we ran out of things to say before the appetizers,
在上菜之前我们就把话说完了
and it was horrible.
真的很可怕
So we're doing good?
那我们还不错嘛
Yeah.
是的
This is much better than that one.
比那个好多了
The universe has long captivated us...
宇宙长久以来深深吸引着我们...
Okay. I love it.
好吧 我喜欢这个安排
It's probably my favorite place in the whole city.
这可能是这座城市里我最喜欢的地方了
Really?
真的吗
I used to go to planetariums all the time with my mother,
在我妈妈把我送回墨西哥之前
before she sent me back to Mexico.
我整天和她去天文馆
Why'd you go to Mexico?
为什么要去墨西哥
I don't know.
我不知道
She sent me there 'cause she thought it'd be good for me,
她把我送去那里 觉得对我有好处
but then it wasn't so I came back.
但事与愿违 所以我又回来了
We would get hot dogs too.
我们也会吃热狗
I was a fat kid, remember?
我曾经是个小胖子 记得吗
That's right.
没错
Oh, and there's a song too.
还有一首歌♥
There's a song?
有歌♥吗
It's educational.
很有教育意义
Will you sing it to me?
你能唱给我听吗
Please?
拜托
Yeah...
好吧
I can't believe I remember that.
不敢相信我居然还记得
How does it go? What does it say?
怎么唱的 歌♥词是什么
It was like the planets. Yeah.
它就像是行星一样 没错
No, not...
不 不是这么说的
What?
笑什么
This is sort of like when Ross took Rachel on their date.
这有点像是罗斯和瑞秋约会的时候
Oh my God, it totally is.
我的天呐 还真是
I want to be Ross.
我要当罗斯
You mean Rachel?
你是说瑞秋吗
No, you're the one that's crazy into hair,
不 你才是那个对发型很敏感的人
and I'm the geek.
而我是技术宅
Yeah, but I thought she's kind of like the boss,
好吧 但我是觉得她有点像主导者
which is kind of like the top.
像是上位的那个
Okay, then you got one on me there.
好吧 那我无话可说了
So I thought...
所以我想
cause you wouldn't let me fuck you?
因为你不让我上你
Yeah, well.
好吧
It was kind of a surprise, to be honest.
这有点出人意料 说实话
Oh my God.
我的天呐
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表