剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Oh my God, you hate it.
天呐 你讨厌它
I don't hate it.
没有
But you don't think
你以为
I can see the horrible faces you're making?
我看不到你现在一脸厌恶吗
What? This my normal, everyday face.
什么 这就是我平时的表情
I can't control the way I look.
我没法控制在别人眼中什么样
No, it's crap, isn't it?
这游戏烂爆了 对吧
Mo, but maybe if it was fully rendered.
也许是因为还没完全渲染完
No, I'm cancelling the presentation.
我要取消展示会
No no no no. Don't cancel the presentation.
别别 别取消啊
We can figure something out.
我们可以想到办法的
No, it's shit enough that I made you come in on a Sunday.
我让你周日来加班已经够差劲了
You didn't make me come in.
不是你让我来的
I offered. I'm happy to help.
是我主动提出的 很乐意帮忙
On what seems like a gay national holiday by the sounds of it.
在一听就觉得很基的国定假日来加班
It's more leather than gay, but yeah.
皮革感多过基啦 不过是的
I mean, it's just the name, "Folsom street fair",
这名字 "福尔松街头集市"
it just sounds... organic,
听着就很 有机
like you would get vegetables,
好像你可以买♥♥到蔬菜
cake and knitted goods.
蛋糕和针织品
You could take your grandmother there
可以带祖母在这儿度过
for a nice day out. Oh, no.
美好的一天 不
You can't take your grandmother,
可不能带祖母过来
unless you want to...
除非你想
see her on a catherine wheel being electrocuted.
看到她被电死在轮转烟火上
I'm not kidding.
我可没开玩笑
Oh my God.
天呐
It's true.
是真的
So what about you? Are you into all this
你呢 你喜欢
leather, whip, chain paraphernalia?
皮衣 皮鞭和束缚链什么的吗
Ooh, men on hooks? Not your thing?
倒钩的男人 你不喜欢吗
No, although I do kind of have--
不喜欢 不过我有点...
See that guy over there? Oh my.
看到那边那个男人了吗 妈呀
I've got a soft spot for, you know, the old men
我就是喜欢穿着露菊花的皮裤
who masturbate in the ass-less chaps.
打飞机的老男人
And I bet you've got a pair of ass-less chaps
你的衣柜里肯定也有一条
in the back of your wardrobe somewhere.
这样露菊花的皮裤
Maybe I do and maybe...
也许有 也许...
I do.
我真有
You're a mystery, Patrick Murray.
你真是个谜 帕特里克·穆雷
What about you?
那你呢
Do you want to be down there?
你想过去吗
Down there? Yeah.
过去 对
Now? Yeah.
现在吗 对
No.
不想
So how long have you been together?
你俩在一起多久了
Uh, nearly two years.
快两年了
Wow, two years.
两年啊
Is that the longest you've ever been in a relationship?
这是你最长的一段感情吗
Yup.
是的
Doing this job and having a relationship
干这份工作的同时维系一段感情
is hard.
挺难的
Work takes over.
工作太忙了
And you have to find someone who understands what you do.
得找一个了解你工作的人
That's not easy to find.
这可不容易
Nope.
是啊
And he doesn't have a problem with the fact that...
他不介意异地恋吗
you know, you're here and he's in Seattle?
你在这儿 他在西雅图
Yeah. He cares, but what are we supposed to do?
他介意 但能怎么办呢
My work's here. His work's there.
我在这儿上班 他在那儿上班
Okay, long-distance relationships are so hard.
远距离恋爱太难了
You kind of get used to someone not being around.
你渐渐习惯对方不在身边的感觉
And when they are around, you...
而他们在你身边时 你...
have to get used to them all over again.
就得重新习惯他们在身边的感觉
I guess I've just never been in the experience
我好像从没有过这种经历
where I had a distance relationship and had to--
远距离恋爱 不得不...
Sorry. No, that's okay.
不好意思 没关系
Get out.
快出来
Okay, that's kind of weird.
略诡异啊
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
How are you?
你好啊
Good. Hang on a second.
那就好 稍等一下
Here. I got you.
过来 我帮你
Hang on.
等下
Oh God. That was cool.
天呐 没事
Wow, smooth.
动作真快
Sorry, no I was... stuck in a... chair.
抱歉 我刚卡在椅子里了
Yeah.
对
Calm down!
冷静点
Don't be. It's fine. It's absolutely fine.
别这样 没关系 完全不要紧
Okay.
好
Sorry, Patrick. Jon's just arrived at the airport.
不好意思 帕特里克 乔恩刚下飞机
Oh, I didn't know he was in town.
我都不知道他来了
Yeah, he's got an interview in the morning
他早上有个面试
and then he's flying back to Seattle first thing.
一结束就飞回西雅图
Oh, okay.
好吧
But I thought he was getting a car
但我以为他会叫车
and he thought I was picking him up.
而他以为我会去接他
So now he's sat in the back of a taxi...
所以他现在在出租上...
incredibly pissed off.
气炸了
Oh no, is he...is he gonna come here?
不是吧 他...他要来这吗
No.
不
He's gone home to the apartment.
他要回公♥寓♥
I just need to settle him in
我只用去安顿他
and I'll be back in, what, an hour or something.
然后我一小时左右回来
Are you hungry? Can I bring something back for you?
你饿不饿 要不要我带点吃的
Oh, no no no. Don't be silly.
不不 不用 别傻了
You should not come back here.
你不用回来啦
Just stay. Be with your boyfriend.
留下来 陪你男友一起
I'll be fine. Seriously.
我没事的 真的
Okay, well...
好吧 那...
You know what? I'm cancelling the presentation.
这样吧 我把展示取消算了
Uh, no no. Don't do that.
别 别取消
Let me...let me see what I can do first here.
让我...让我先想想办法
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Cheers, Patrick.
谢谢 帕特里克
Cheers.
不用谢
It's getting better.
感觉好多了
Hey. Yo, what's up girl?
喂 妹纸你好啊
Why aren't you meeting us today?
你今天怎么不来
I'm just working.
我在工作
Is that Patrick? Yeah.
是帕特里克吗 是的
Hi, Doris. He says, "What's good, mommy?"
你好啊 桃丽丝 他说"妈咪好啊"
Yo, tell Kevin you don't work on sundays.
跟凯文说你星期天休息
Kevin's not here.
凯文不在这
He's busy with his boyfriend.
他忙着陪他男友呢
Hold up. You're like two blocks away.
等等 你离这只有两街区
Come meet us for lunch.
过来一起吃中饭
Patrick, get your ass down here, so I can spank it.
帕特里克给我过来 小屁♥股♥给我打两下
And spank mine. Folsom!
也拍下我的 福尔松
Spank mine! Are you wasted?
拍我的 你喝多了吗
Spank it. Spank me! No, that's gross.
拍嘛 拍我 不要 恶心死了
Spank me, Patrick.
拍我 帕特里克
Please don't leave me here alone with them.
请别让我一人跟他们在一起
Okay okay okay. Oh my God.
好吧好吧 老天
I thought Dom was gonna come and meet you guys.
我以为多姆要来见你们的
No, he's M.I.A.
没有 他失踪了
Frank's at band Practice, so you got to come.
弗兰克也在乐队练习 你就过来呗
Have lunch with us.
一起吃中饭啊
You never know. You could meet the love of your life here today.
说不定你来了就能碰到命定的另一半
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表