剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
I should have said something. I-- I-- I--
我应该提前说的 我...我...
I'm messing with you.
我在跟你开玩笑呢
Are you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Tell me about your place.
跟我讲讲你的餐馆吧
I'm just hoping it's not anywhere near the I-5.
我只是希望你千万不要开在州际高速公路附近
So what do most people want when they hire you?
所以人们都雇你做些什么
It's a long list, man.
五花八门
Uh, some just want to see me naked.
有些人只是想看我裸体
Some just want to fuck.
有些人只是想操♥我♥
I have this one client.
我有这么一个客户
He likes to hang out and watch tv...
他喜欢黏在一起看电视
Oh, that's kind of sweet.
这听起来还蛮甜蜜的
...while I jerk him off and call him a faggot.
当我给他打飞机并且叫他基佬的时候
Okay, that's not so sweet.
好吧 这一点都不甜蜜了
People just want me to do the things
人们只是想让我做些
that they're too shit-scared to ask for in their normal life.
他们平时不敢要求别人做的事
So you actually know these guys
所以你事实上比其他人
better than anybody else does.
更了解这些人
I guess.
我想是吧
I know part of them.
我了解他们的一部分
Like a therapist. I just fuck people for a living.
就像心理治疗师 我只是操人为生
This bratwurst is unbelievable.
这个德国腊肠简直就是人生美味
You have to try this. Oh no,
你必须要尝尝 不行的
He can't. He's a vegetarian.
他不能吃 他是素食主义者
Oh my god, that's so good. Hmm, right?
我的天啊 这个超好吃的 对吧
God, what'd you just do? What?
妈呀 你刚才干什么了 怎么了
It's not that I can't eat meat.
我又不是不能吃肉
I just choose not to.
我只是选择不去吃而已
Since when is that the rule?
什么时候开始成这样了
Since always.
一直都是
What? Why are you on my case about it?
怎么了 你干吗管我
So what is it that you two want
所以你们俩想做
that you can't ask each other?
却又不敢要求对方做的事是什么
Oh us? Are you kidding? We don't we're not oh, no no no.
我们俩 你逗我吗 我们不 不不不
We're not. No.
我们不是 不是
We just went to college together. Yeah, actually,
我们只是大学校友 对的 事实上
Look, I'm actually-- I'm doing a project.
我事实上是 我在做一个项目
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
I was hoping that maybe you and I could do something.
我希望也许我们俩能做出些什么
Are you sure you don't just want to fuck me?
你确定你不只是想要操♥我♥
Look, no offense, but I get a lot of artists
无意冒犯 但我见过太多艺术家
who say that they want to work with me.
打着一起工作的旗号♥
Really, they all just want to fuck me,
事实上只是想要操♥我♥
which is fine. So why waste time pretending, right?
其实没关系 所以不用浪费时间掩饰
Yeah, right.
对 有道理
No, this is-- this is legit.
不是 这个完全没有其他目的
I promise.
我保证
Just so you know, my rate's $220 an hour
跟你说一下 我的佣金是每小时220美元
Whether we fuck or not, cool?
不管我们是操还是不操 好吗
You do realize you just hired
你是知道你刚刚雇了
a prostitute, right?
一个男妓的 对吧
His name is CJ, Patrick.
他叫CJ 帕特里克
And sex workers are people too.
性工作者也是人
No, I get that and he seemed like a nice guy,
不是 我明白 他人看起来也挺不错的
but I'm starting to get a little worried about you.
但我开始有点儿担心你了
Yeah, so am I. Where the fuck are the fucking port-a-potties?
我也是 他妈的公共厕所在哪里
I mean, you and Frank just moved in together,
你和弗兰克刚刚开始同居
And now you're having three-ways,
结果你现在又玩3P
and hiring prostitutes, and eating meat?
又雇佣男妓 还吃肉
I can't believe that happened?
我简直不敢相信
Okay, yeah, the meat was a mistake.
好吧 吃肉是个错误
A mistake I am now paying for.
我现在正因为这个错误而付出代价
What?
怎么了
How far away is your office? Why?
这离你公♥司♥有多远 为什么问
'cause if I have to wait in this line,
因为如果我要排这个队的话
I'm going to ruin my cutoffs.
我的菊花给憋炸了
Are you serious? Okay, come with me.
真的假的 好吧 跟我走
Let's go. This way.
我们走 这边走
This way, this way, this way, this way.
这边走 这边走 这边走 这边走
Excuse us. Where're you going?
对不起 你们要去哪儿
I think I'm about to shit myself.
我觉得我要拉裤子了
Can you mince your words a little bit more?
你就不能婉转点说吗
Sorry, coming through.
对不起 借过
I met George when he and his friend Brian
我认识乔治的时候 他正和他朋友布雷恩
were selling geraniums
正把天竺葵和某种难闻的大♥麻♥
and some skunky weed out of an old panhandle Victorian.
卖♥♥给一个维多利亚市的要饭老人
That sounds awesome. Yeah.
这听起来很棒 是的
Well, being the nice hippy fags that they were,
做为一对美好的新潮基佬
they wanted to open a flower shop.
他们俩想开一家鲜花店
Of course. I happened to be a loan officer at the time.
当然 我恰好当时是信贷员
But, I mean, they had nothing.
但是 他们一无所有
They had no track record.
他们没有业绩记录
But you gave them the loan anyway.
但你还是把钱贷给他们了
No, I threw them out of my office.
没有 我把他们赶出了我的办公室
Then a month later...
然后一个月后
I ask Brian to move in with me.
我邀请布雷恩和我同居
Six months later, we open the flower shop.
六个月之后 我们开了鲜花店
So you're saying
所以你是说
I need to start dating loan officers?
我需要去钓信贷员吗
No no.
不不
I'm saying that the restaurant business
我说的是 做餐馆生意
is like any other business.
和做其他生意没什么两样
It has less to do with how smart or talented
和智商 天赋或资历都关系不大
or experienced you are-- not that that hurts, right?
至少它们不是重要因素 是吧
But more to do with who you know.
但最主要的还是你的人脉
Well, fuck.
操
I mean, I don't know anyone who,
我又不认识那些
you know, has half a million dollars.
腰缠万贯的人
Do you?
你呢
I know some people.
我认识一些
Where am I going? Where am I going? Through here, come.
在哪儿 在哪儿 在这里 来
Wow. It's kind of hip.
这里真前卫
Nice.
真不错
Hey, you didn't say they made "Naval Destroyer".
你怎么没告诉我他们还做《海军驱逐舰》
Oh man!
我的天
Oh, don't tell me you're a 40-year-old career bartender
别告诉我 你一个四十岁的职业酒保
who's also into video games?
还喜欢玩游戏
Oh my god, Hugo, how are you still single?
我晕 雨果 怪不得你还单身
Oh, man, play with me. No, I'm not...
和我一起玩吧 不了
I don't want to play video games. Come on.
我不想玩游戏 来嘛
That's so... Play with... why?
那太... 一起嘛 为什么
Are you okay in there?
你没事吧
Does it smell like I'm okay?
闻上去像没事吗
I'm trying to breathe through my mouth.
我正努力用嘴呼吸
You know this is god's punishment, right?
你知道这是上帝的惩罚 对吧
For what? For hiring a hooker.
为什么 因为你雇了个男妓
You know, if god exists,
如果上帝存在
I hope she has better things to do
我希望她还有别的事情可做
than give people the explosive shits.
而不是让人遭受拉稀的惩罚
Can you--
你能...
Can you give me like-- like a coke or something?
你能给我拿罐可乐什么的吗
My stomach is very unhappy right now.
我的胃非常不舒服
Okay.
好的
I'll meet you out there. Yeah.
我去外面等你 好
So tell me about this project.
跟我说说这个项目
Is it about rentboys?
是关于应♥召♥男的吗
No, it's about CJ.
不 是关于CJ的
What's the difference?
有区别吗
Well, it's about him.
只是关于他
I just-- I just want to follow him around.
我只想跟着他一起
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表