剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, hang on. Hang on a second.
不不 等等 等会
This is not gonna work for the bowtie, is it? Oh, right.
领结没打好可不行 对哦
Can you do this?
你会打领结吗
Yeah.
会啊
Family.
家人
It can mess with your head, can't it? Yeah.
挺让人头疼不是 是啊
Whenever I go home,
我只要回到家
I just regress to being 14 again.
马上又变回十四岁
I stay in my room, sulking,
躲在房♥间里 边生闷气
playing Tetris.
边玩俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Ooh, slick as fuck.
帅呆了
You're a lifesaver. Yeah, go get 'em.
雪中送炭啊 是啊 去吧
All right. I'm here. Sorry.
好了 我来了 抱歉
Can I take the picture...
我能照张...
Glad to see you could finally make it.
你终于来了 真高兴
Yeah, Dad, good to see you too.
是啊 爸爸 我也很高兴
Can we get the brother to line up
能让你弟弟和其他伴郎
with the other groomsmen there? Oh, yeah right.
站一排吗 好的
Back here? Yeah.
后面吗 是的
Okay. Sure.
当然
All right, can you see me? Yeah.
你能看到我吗 可以
If I can see you, you should be able to see me.
如果我能看到你 你也该能看到我
Okay. All right.
好的 好了
Looking good.
很不错
A little bit I think. What if I check? Great.
有点 我想检查下呢 很好
You got a bit red there.
你这里有点红
Everybody's happy? Yeah?
大家都很高兴 对吗
Come on, babe. We're almost there.
加油宝贝 我们快到了
So I called Pauline about the show.
我和宝琳说了展出的事
What? Could you slow down, baby?
什么 你能走慢点吗 宝贝
Please. You're walking so fast.
拜托 你走太快了
Thanks.
谢了
I pulled out of the show.
我退出展览了
Yeah, right. What, just now?
是吗 就刚才吗
This morning.
今天早上
Are you serious?
真的假的
Yeah, you said you didn't want me
对啊 反正你都不愿意
showing the pictures anyway.
我展出那些照片
So I figured--
所以我就想...
I had to get you that gig.
那机会是我帮你弄到的
I begged Pauline to let you in.
我可是求宝琳让你参加的
What, you wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
什么 等等 搞什么飞机啊
You said she asked you.
你说是她来问你的
Oh, yeah, well, she mentioned it.
对啊 是她提起来的
Then I had to organize it. Begged her to to what?
然后我必须搞定 求她干什么
To let your loser boyfriend
求她让你失败的男朋友
put up his fucking finger paintings on a wall? Calm down.
把那些破烂指画挂到墙上去吗 别激动
You needed help. You were stuck.
你需要帮助 你在瓶颈期
All right, and I knew you weren't gonna let me give you money.
好吗 我也知道你不会要我的钱
This is what you've been doing since I moved in.
我搬来之后你一直在这么做
Don't you see that?
你还不明白吗
What I've been doing?
我一直这么做吗
Yeah, I don't need you to fucking save me.
是的 我不需要你来拯救我
I need you to... just be there for me.
我只要你... 支持我就行
Be there for you?
支持你
I fucked a guy on camera so that you could make art.
为了你的创作 我和那个人在镜头前上♥床♥
Does that not count for anything? Oh, come on.
那不算是支持吗 得了吧
I've seen the pictures, okay.
我看了那些照片 好吗
You didn't do that for me.
你才不是为了我那么做的
This wasn't some charitable art donation, okay.
也不是什么为艺术的慷慨献身
You were in fucking heaven.
你当时简直爽翻了
Holy fucking shit.
我的天啊
You're jealous that I got with CJ? No!
我和CJ上♥床♥你吃醋吗 不
I'm not jealous. That's not what it's about.
我才没有吃醋 不是这样的
Can you even fucking hear yourself? You set it up!
你♥他♥妈♥都在胡说些什么 那是你安排的啊
That's not what it's about, okay.
不是这样的
Could you just listen to me?
听我说行吗
We're... you just using him and me to get off?
你拿我和他上♥床♥当借口吗
No, I wasn't using... I paid him.
不是的 我付了他钱
You paid him?
你付他钱吗
You paid a whore to fuck me?
你花钱让一个男妓来上我
How much?
多少钱
It's $220...
220块
an hour.
一小时
You can't even pay rent.
你连房♥租都付不起
I know. I know it's fucked up.
我知道我搞砸了
I've been nothing but supportive of your shit,
我一直全心全力地支持你的狗屁创作
and you've been lying to me since you moved in.
但是你自从搬进来就一直对我撒谎
I want to fucking tear your eyes out right now. I just...
我真♥他♥妈♥想把你的眼珠子挖出来 我...
Fucking asshole!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
So hit me. Hit me.
来试试
Hi, welcome. Have a seat.
欢迎光临 请坐
Eat your face off. That's perfect.
敞开肚皮吃 完美
See? Awesome.
看到了吧 太棒了
It's like casual. You know what I'm after.
随意一点 你知道我想要什么
Just be you, basically.
自然大方 做自己就好
So if I see a cockroach, I can scream?
那么如果我看到了一只蟑螂 我也可以尖叫咯
You can scream. Wait a second.
当然可以 等等
Dom, you're gonna be out front as well, yes?
多姆 你也会在大堂里对吧
No, I'm gonna be in back.
不 我待在厨房♥
It's fine.
没事
Doris used to hostess back in the day, right?
桃丽丝以前当过服务员 对吧
Yeah, in high school, Marie Callender's.
是的 高中的时候 在玛丽·卡伦德餐厅
I was fired.
最后我被炒了
I'm-- I'm sorry, but I think that's a mistake.
不好意思 但我觉得这么做是错的
You need to be out front.
你要到外面来
Okay, hold on. Guys!
好的 等等 伙计们
How many times? What did I say?
我说过多少次了
I said communal, right?
把桌子拼在一起
So that means no two-tops,
不要双人桌
no four-tops.
也不要四人桌
Just like this, and like this,
像这样把它们都拼在一起
and like this, all right? A moment outside?
就像这样 明白了吗 能出去说句话吗
All right, kids, move the tables.
好了 各位 搬桌子吧
Part of what we're selling here is you.
你也是这个餐厅的招牌
You're the main attraction.
是这里的主角
And Taj too, of course,
当然也有泰吉
but he's got to stay back there
但他必须待在厨房♥
or no one gets to eat.
不然就没人做吃的了
Look, you know I appreciate your funding this.
我感激你投资餐厅
Funding? But when it comes to how it's run,
投资 但是经营方面的问题
I don't need you taking care of me
我不需要你关照
and watching over me like I'm some teenager.
把我当个青少年那样监管我
Teenager, huh? Yeah.
青少年吗 是的
Hmm, hadn't thought of it like that,
我还没这么想过
but now that you say it...
但是既然你这么说了
Here are the keys to the car, son.
这是车钥匙 孩子
Don't stay out too late. Oh, come on.
别太晚回来 行了吧
Lynn, I didn't say I wanted you to leave--
林 我没说要你走
I am your partner
我是你的合伙人[伴侣]
in--
在...
in this.
在这件事上
Or is there something else that's on your mind?
还是你想到别的事情了
Are you angry with me?
你是在生我的气吗
Look, um, you're right.
你说得对
Tomorrow is yours,
明天都看你的了
so I'm gonna go.
我这就走
You need to do what you need to do. Come on.
你要做你该做的 得了吧
No, it's okay. Come on.
不 这没什么 行了
You just--
好了
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表