剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that sounds very formal.
听起来很正式
But...
但是
yeah.
没错
I suppose.
我想是的
It's true. Dean just told me.
是真的 迪恩刚刚告诉我的
He starts tomorrow, and he's picking his team for "The Infinite."
他明天就开始 正在为"无极"组建团队
Oh, fuck. Owen, you have no idea.
我♥操♥ 欧文 这下完了
I'm sure you were fine.
没事的啦
No, I asked out my boss while straddling a torpedo.
才不 我坐在鱼雷上勾搭了我老板
And he said no.
然后他说不行
I don't know why you're laughing.
我不知道你为什么要笑
If I don't get on his team, neither do you.
要是我不能加入他的团队 你也没戏
You need to apologize.
你得向他道歉
Fuck.
操
Okay, you are freaking me out.
好嘛 你要吓死我了
Seriously. Why, because I'm in a good mood?
说真的 为什么 因为我心情好吗
Yes. I don't think I've seen you this perky
是的 自从你拽我去看了《特工佳丽》之后
since you dragged me to see "Miss Congeniality,"
就再没见你这么精神焕发过
and that was a very long time ago.
而且那已经是很久以前了
What can I say? I'm in a good mood.
我能说啥 我就是心情好
Oh, stop it.
得了吧
You know what?
你知道吗
In some weird fucked up way,
从某种操蛋的意义上说
I think seeing Ethan has kind of...
我觉得去见伊桑有点...
not helped me, because I don't want to give that motherfucker credit.
帮倒忙 因为我根本不想借那混♥蛋♥钱
Yeah, exactly. And you shouldn't.
没错 而且你的确不该那么做
Yeah, but it has,
但其实有益处
and you're just gonna have to embrace that.
你要做的就是坦然面对
Oh, I will. I will.
好啦 我会的 会的
It's like a lunar eclipse.
月有阴晴圆缺
I'm gonna get my shades and a picnic.
人有旦夕祸福
I'm gonna take this in. It's gonna make me go blind.
不如坐下来喝杯茶 当个包子
Why the picnic? I don't understand.
什么包子 不懂你说什么
I think I'm finally gonna do it.
我觉得我最终还是要做了
Do what?
做什么
You know.
你知道的
Peri-peri?
葡式烤鸡吗
Yep.
没错
The restaurant?
开餐馆吗
Where are you, really?
你在哪儿 你说真的吗
Yeah, and don't say I'm crazy.
是真的 别说我疯了啊
No, I wasn't gonna say that.
不 我不会那么说的
I think that's a great idea. I do.
我觉得这是个好主意 真的
I think it sounds amazing.
听上去很棒
But... and I hate to say this, but...
但是 我真不愿说这个 但是
how?
怎么开
I have my plans.
我有我的计划
She's killing me.
她要整死老娘了
Where'd you get these placemats?
你从哪儿弄来的这些餐垫
I stole them... from Target.
我从塔吉特超♥市♥偷的
In Oakland a week and she's already a hood rat.
刚来了奥克兰一周 某人已经成了贼婆娘
Well, you know, I gots to take care of my man.
你懂的 我得照顾自己家汉子
So, uh, I want to skip work today
我今天想要翘班
and stay home and practice.
待在家里练习
You want to hang out? I want to play you something.
你想一起吗 我给你表演表演
I can't. After spending three weeks
不行啊 我花三周建完了
putting up Stina's piece of shit,
斯蒂娜的那坨狗屎玩意儿
now I gotta take it back down again.
现在又要把它拆掉了
Mmm! I was, um...
我...
talking to Pauline about her gallery space,
跟宝琳聊了展位的事情
and she... what?
然后她... 咋啦
Don't even think about it, Franklin.
想都不要想 弗兰克林
No no.
不是
She was just asking if you had anything you wanted to show,
她就是问问你有没有什么东西想展览
so I just thought I'd ask.
所以我就觉得该问一下
Come on. There's no way she asked you that.
得了吧 她不可能主动问你那些
She did. I'm asking you.
她真问了 你怎么想
If you don't have anything to show, it's not a big deal.
就算你没什么要展览的也没事啊
Well, I don't. You know that I don't. I know you don't.
我真没有 你知道 我知道
You know but mayb maybe you could...
也许你可以...
We could clear out the shed.
我们可以把储藏室腾出来
I never use that stupid weight bench.
反正我从来不用那个举重床
Yeah, maybe you should.
好啊 赶紧搬吧
Yeah...
这个...
I need to work out more.
我还是得多锻炼锻炼
...by your department.
...在你公♥寓♥
So I'm...
这样我...
I'm doing that right now.
我正在处理这事呢
Uh, so...
这样吧
When it comes to the...
等到...
do you know what? Do you have an extension?
不如这样 一会儿你有空吗
I need to call you back.
我稍后打给你
Good. I will call you back later.
好的 我过会儿再打给你
Thank you so much. Okay, bye-bye.
谢谢 再见
Hello, Patrick. Hi.
你好 帕特里克 你好
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Listen, I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to come in
希望你别介意 我想过来
and apologize for last night.
为昨晚的事道歉
For what?
道什么歉
Well, you know, I was a little drunk,
你知道的 我有点喝高了
and I hope that I didn't come across as...
希望我没有越界 像那些...
As...?
像谁
Well, as you know, one of those guys that...
就像那些... 你懂的
Yeah, it's fine. It's fine.
没事的 没事的
I should have told you I
在你调戏我之前
was starting here before you went too far.
我应该先表明身份的
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen, I would also love it
还有 要是你能
if you could consider me and my lead artist Owen
把我和我的原画总设计师欧文
for the new game. I know you guys are just getting started...
调进新项目就太好了 我知道你们正在...
Yeah, it's not early days, unfortunately.
现在为时太晚了
We've got a very short development window.
我们的研发时间很短
That's perfect.
正合我意啊
Then I'm your man. Yeah?
我就是你的绝佳人选 真的
Well, it will be 24/7. Would you be okay with that?
需要全天候工作 你受得了吗
Absolutely. Are you sure?
没问题 你确定吗
Yes.
确定
Because I was checking out your performance earlier.
我之前在查你的表现记录
Well then you'll see... Do you realize we log
你看到... 你知道公♥司♥登记了
all of your internet activity here?
你所有的上网记录吗
What? And it seems
什么 根据记录
you've been visiting certain websites... a lot.
你频繁访问某些网站
Uh, OKCupid...
比如 爱神网
and... what is it?
还有 这是什么
Is it ManCunt?
男妓网吗
Uh, ManHunt, actually.
其实是猎男网
I was just showing Owen. It was just educational.
我在对欧文科普 挺有教育意义的
Sorry about that. I read that wrong.
对不起啊 我读错了
Uh, no, that's fine.
行了 没事的
I mean, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
我不会太在意这些
Just... just be careful
但要注意一点
what you look at during work hours.
在工作时间的举动
Sends a certain message.
也算透露了某些状态
Shit. Take it. I've got to make a call anyway.
操 接吧 反正我也要打个电♥话♥
It was good to see you again.
再次见到你很高兴
Okay, that was really bad timing.
时间选得真不对
No, not today.
今天不行
No, I can't. Today's not good.
我来不了 今天没空
Okay, I'll be there.
好吧 我会去的
You've got to be more careful with this.
这个你要非常小心
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表