剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
I was careful.
我够小心了
Seriously, I don't want to get to London
说真的 我可不想到了伦敦发现
and find that nothing fits
作品根本不合群
and it all looks like shit.
看起来像坨屎
If you have something to say about the work,
如果你对我的作品有意见
you should just say it.
那就请说出来
Come on, Stina. There's no point in
得了吧 斯蒂娜 木已成舟
commenting on a finished piece.
我还能有什么意见
It's not your best work.
这不是你最好的作品
If I'm really being honest, I don't like it.
要我实话实说 我不喜欢它
Why?
为什么
Look at it.
你瞧瞧
It's a bunch of furniture stacked up.
不过是一堆家具叠放起来
It's got no meaning, it has no perspective.
没有任何意义 也没有任何视角
It's like a chair apocalypse.
简直就是一场椅子灾难
Four days before I show. Thank you for that.
还有四天就要展览了 真是谢谢你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just trying to be honest.
我只是说出自己的想法
I really look forward to seeing some of your work in the future.
我倒挺希望有一天能看到你的作品面世
Oh wait, that would mean
等等 那不就意味着
you would have to make something, wouldn't it?
你得首先做点什么东西出来 不是吗
Fuck off, Stina, really.
滚远点 斯蒂娜 滚
Actually, yeah.
那好吧
We're done.
我们结束了
Done? What do you mean
结束 什么叫
"We're done"?
"我们结束了"
I mean we're done.
就是你被解雇了
I need somebody working for me
我需要我雇的人
who actually wants to work for me.
真心实意地为我工作
Fine.
好吧
Good luck in London.
祝你伦敦之行好运
I'm sure they'll love your fucking chairs.
他们肯定会爱死你的破烂椅子
Oh, then you have a serious misunderstanding
那你对"讨好"这个词
of the word "flattery."
完全理解错了
He took the time to search through your Internet records.
他都花时间去查你的上网记录了
I know. Hasn't that been banned?
我知道 但不是禁止那样做吗
I know I signed some Facebook campaign
我知道我参加了脸书网上
having something to do with privacy.
一些比较私密的活动
And what's wrong with having a life outside of work?
在工作之外拥有自己的生活又有什么错呢
This is San Francisco.
这里可是旧金山
That's why I live here.
住在这里就是为了这个
If I didn't want to have a life,
如果我不想拥有自己的生活
I'd move to LA.
我早就搬到洛杉矶去了
Yeah, then you could hang out with Ethan
是啊 然后你就可以和伊桑在一起
and use Eastern Philosophy to justify being a dick.
用东方哲学为自己的混♥蛋♥行为做辩护
I just wish I could control my stupid mouth.
我真希望能管住我这张笨嘴
Um, wasn't this lunch supposed to be about me?
不是说这次午饭的主题是我吗
Oh my God, yes.
我的天 对啊
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
对不起 真抱歉
I think it's an amazing idea.
我觉得那主意棒极了
Really? Of course I do!
真的吗 当然了
I'm excited for you. It's about fucking time.
真为你感到激动 是时候开干了
It's what you've always wanted.
你不是一直都这么想的吗
Yeah. Right?
那可不是 是啊
Tell me how much you love chicken.
你有多爱吃鸡呢
Oh my God.
我的老天
I fucking love chicken.
我他妈爱死鸡肉了
Right? It's the queen of meats.
是吗 那可是肉中皇后
It is the queen of meats.
确实是肉中皇后
It's the meat to beat.
那可是绝世好肉啊
It's the meat to beat.
绝世好肉
I gotta get to work. Will you walk me?
我得去上班了 你送我去吧
Sure. All right.
当然可以 走吧
Crappy day?
今天很糟糕吗
I got fired, so...
我被炒了 所以...
Would you like a job?
你还想找个活干吗
No.
不了
Then it's a good day.
那就不算糟糕
Hi.
喂
Yep.
是的
I can do that. Just text me your address.
可以 把你地址发给我
It's 220.
220块
An hour.
一小时
Great. I'll see you later.
很好 待会见
That's a healthy hourly rate.
你的计时收费真高
Well, people are into beards.
大家都喜欢胡须男嘛
You should consider a career move.
你应该考虑改行
I'd lose the icing though.
那我的收入可就要减少了
So, um...
那么...
you're a...?
你是个...
Sex worker?
性工作者吗
You can say it.
可以这么说
Do you want my card?
你想要我名片吗
I just got new ones printed in matte finish.
新印的磨砂名片
Oh my God. That's so professional.
天呐 好专业的样子
Well, some people are good with numbers,
有些人擅长与数字打交道
they become accountants.
他们就做了会计
I'm useless with numbers but very good at sex.
我数学不行 但是做♥爱♥很有一套
So...
所以
You just... you put it out there.
你这么... 直言不讳
You got no qualms about telling strangers?
一点也不介意告诉陌生人吗
This is what I do.
这就是我的工作
If I was embarrassed about it, I wouldn't do it.
要是我以此为耻 我根本不会干这个
It's a hard fucking sell, Dom.
这个生意很难做 多姆
Does anyone even know what Portuguese chicken is?
现在还有人知道葡式烤鸡是啥吗
It's a periperi. I know that.
是辣酱烤鸡啊 我知道
Does anyone else? That's what Twitter's for.
其他还有谁呢 所以我们需要推特
Look what happened to Todd,
你看看托德的下场
and he already had a restaurant.
他开了家餐厅
And that one lasted, what, for like three months?
有没有撑到三个月啊
That's because nobody even likes meatballs.
那是因为没人喜欢吃肉丸
Who wants to go out to dinner and eat fucking meatballs?
谁想吃他妈的肉丸当晚饭啊
I'm not saying yours is not a good idea.
我不是说你这个想法不好
Taj, I get we need investors. All right? I do.
泰吉 我知道我们需要投资人 真的
But that's why I need you on board.
所以我才更需要你的加入
Come on.
来吧
This is our moment. We talked about this.
我们的机会来了 之前我们就谈过的
Dom.
多姆
I'm sorry, buddy.
很抱歉 朋友
I just can't risk it.
我不能冒这个险
If they find out that I'm leaving, I'm screwed.
假如他们知道我要走 我就完了
But if you come up with the money...
但你如果是带着投资来的...
Yeah, I get it. I get it.
行 我知道了
I get it.
我知道了
It's okay.
没关系
We need to figure that shit out.
我们必须得想办法
You know, I heard he already hired Joseph?
你知道吗 我听说他已经雇了乔瑟夫
B.O. Joe?
狐臭乔吗
Yeah. Oh, God.
没错 老天
All right. You know what?
好吧 就这么着吧
If we don't make it on Kevin's game,
要是我们进不了凯文的团队
then we'll just look at it as an opportunity.
那我们就当它是个机会
Maybe this corporate environment
说不定这种办公室环境
is choking our creativity anyway.
就只会扼杀我们的创造力
This could be our opportunity
这有可能是我们
to take control of our lives.
掌握自己命运的机会
Are you talking about being unemployed?
你是在说辞职吗
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I'm Asian, all right?
我是亚洲人 好吗
Our DNA rends itself apart
我们丢了工作的话
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表