剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表
I just can't control the way that I walk around.
人家就是控制不了走路的方式嘛
Dude, Patrick.
帕特里克
It's just who I am.
人家就是这样子的嘛
What, Owen? I can't hear you,
你说什么 欧文 我听不见
because of my sibilant "S"s.
都被人家的咝咝声盖过去了
Uh, Kevin's coming over here. It's so gay.
凯文从那边走过来了 太基了
What? Kevin.
什么 凯文
Shit. Fuck, that's my boss.
我靠 那是我老板
Oh my God. You're so getting fired.
我的天 你绝对要被炒鱿鱼
Hi.
你好
Thought that was you. Yep.
果真是你 是的
So this is where you come to escape our dungeons.
你都是来这里逃避我们那"监牢"的啊
Yeah. Well, you know, it's gay, hipster...
是的 这里是同志 嬉皮士
drunk-girl paradise on a Saturday.
还有醉酒女的周六天堂
Which kind of makes it
听起来也不像是什么
not so megaparadise at all. Kev.
绝世天堂 凯文
Hey. It is the one from the Food Network
这可是美食频道推荐的
with the olive oil.
里面有橄榄油哦
I know, I know. Oh my God, it's so good.
不用谢我 我的天 真好吃
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
My manners. Jon, this is Patrick.
我没注意 乔恩 这是帕特里克
We work together.
我们是同事
Hey. Jon, hi.
你好啊 乔恩
I didn't know you were still in town.
我以为你已经走了
I-- I'm in town permanently.
我以后就要一直住在这了
Per-- okay.
一直... 好吧
Jon nailed his interview with the Giants.
乔恩和巨人队的面试很顺利
What do you do?
你是干什么的
Sports medicine. Mmhmm. I should be jealous, right?
运动医学 我就该吃醋的 不是吗
He stares at world-champion torsos the whole day.
整天都有世界冠军的健美身躯可以看
Former world champions.
是前世界冠军
Hi. I'm Kevin. Richie.
你好 我是凯文 里奇
Nice to meet you. This is Richie.
见到你很高兴 这位是里奇
Hi, Richie. This is my boyfriend Jon.
你好里奇 这是我的男朋友乔恩
Hey. So, um, are you in video games too?
你好 你也是做电子游戏的吗
Uh, no, I cut hair, actually.
不 我是发型师
Oh, right, like for a living?
这是你的职业吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, for now. But eventually you'll wanna, you know...
暂时的 但最后你还是想要...
get your own place or something, right?
开一家自己的店的什么的 对吗
I will?
是吗
It's pinata time, fuckers!
破大头时间到啦
Looks like you're needed elsewhere.
看来你要参加其它活动啦
And, Richie, it was nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
里奇 见到你很高兴 我也是
Yep. Uh, have fun, boys.
祝你们玩得高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice to meet you guys. Yeah, enjoy the ice cream.
见到你们很高兴 享用冰淇淋吧
See you. See you Monday. Bye.
再见 周一见 再见
Let's do this. Sure.
去玩吧 好
Oh my God.
天呐
Die, younger self, die!
青春小鸟一去不再来
Self-hate, self-hate, self-hate!
猛点 猛点 再猛点
No, Dom, there's a puppy in there!
别啊多姆 里面有只小狗
Look at this. Teeth.
看看这些东西 假牙
Diapers, are you serious?
尿布 开玩笑吧
God, I'm gonna try one of those on.
天呐 我要试试这个
Just yes.
超酷
I love you! I love you!
我爱你 我爱你
Show me that love.
证明给我看
Hey. Hey, you made it.
你来啦
I made it.
我来了
Uh, C.J., this is Frank.
C.J 这是弗兰克
What's up, Frank?
你好 我是弗兰克
What's up?
你好
You want some Cheetos?
想吃奇多吗
I fucking love Cheetos.
我爱死奇多了
Thanks for this.
谢谢
Please. For what? Thanks for what?
得了吧 有什么好谢的
I mean, I made a Facebook event.
我只是在脸书上发起了活动
It wasn't super hard.
又不是什么难事
Don't tag me. Why not?
别把我圈出来 为什么
No, just don't.
就是别圈
I'm skipping this bowling thing.
不想玩这种游戏了
Really?
真的吗
Excuse me. Are you Dom?
打扰一下 你是多姆吗
Is this your birthday party? Yeah.
这是不是你的生日派对 是的
Here you go. Happy birthday.
这是给你的 生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, they're from Lynn.
是林送给你的
Shut up. Oh my God. Oh motherfucker.
别说了 天呐 操
What is hap...
这算什么事
Oh my God.
天呐
Shut up. Oh my God.
别说了 天呐
Hey, have you tried this redneck punch that Doris brought?
你尝过桃丽丝带来的乡下酒了吗
It's like a Honey Boo Boo vodka Kool-Aid.
就像"甜心波波"版的伏特加冲果珍
It's actually pretty good. I'll pass.
味道还不错 算了
Are you sure? Yeah yeah, please.
你确定 不了 不了
You're missing out. I don't know what else she put in there.
真可惜 不知道她在里面还放了什么
True.
没错
So, um, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What do I think about what?
什么怎么样
What do you think about Richie?
你觉得里奇怎么样
He's pretty fucking cute, right?
他很可爱对吧
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing, Patrick?
帕特里克你在干吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
What are you doing letting this guy walk around
你为什么让他觉得
thinking he's your boyfriend? So?
他是你的男朋友 怎么了
I mean, isn't it like a little cruel?
我是说 这有点残忍♥吧
I'm sorry, how is that cruel?
抱歉 这怎么残忍♥了
I mean, leading him on?
让他上当
Wearing those...
戴这些...
hideous matching charm necklaces.
丑爆了的幸运项链
They're not-- it's not a charm necklace.
这才不是什么幸运项链
It's called a--
这叫做...
I-- it's not a necklace.
这就不是项链
Okay, and...
好吧
you brought a fucking hooker
你还带了个鸭
to meet your boyfriend at the birthday party.
跟男朋友一起参加生日派对呢
I'm the cruel one?
还说我残忍♥
Okay, that's different.
这不一样
Frank knew C.J. was coming.
弗兰克知道C.J会来
Okay, but does Frank know you're still paying him?
好吧 但是弗兰克知道你还在付他钱吗
I mean, what does C.J. charge for birthdays?
C.J对于生日的收费标准是什么
Jesus, man. Still $220 an hour?
天呐 还是一小时220块吗
What are you doing right now?
你这是在干吗
I'm sorry, I just feel like you
抱歉 我只是觉得你对所有
talk shit about anyone I'm ever interested in.
我感兴趣的人都很有意见
Listen, all I'm saying is that it would be really shitty
听着 我想说如果你是在利用这个可怜的人
if you were using this poor guy to prove something to us.
来向我们证明些什么的话就太差劲了
Or to yourself, man. I'm sorry,
或者是向你自己证明些什么 抱歉
What the fuck am I trying to prove?
我他妈的要证明些什么
You know exactly what you're doing.
你很清楚你在干什么
You're slumming, and it ain't cute.
你在猎奇 这种做法一点都不可爱
Yo, man. Slumming?
你好 猎奇吗
What's your fucking problem with me, dude?
你对我有什么意见吗
Why don't you just say it to my face?
为什么你不当我面说出来
Dude no, I'm sorry. Come on.
对不起 说啊
I didn't mean any disrespect.
我不是故意的
剧集 | 寻(2014) | 导航列表