剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
正义联盟前情提要.
Previously on Justice League...
停下!
Stop!
你是绿灯侠约翰斯图尔特?
You are the Green Lantern known as John Stewart?
我是,给我你的戒指
I am. Your ring.
欢迎来到 Ajuris五号♥星,约翰·斯图尔特。
Welcome to Ajuris 5, John Stewart.
那里。
There.
他就在那儿
That's where he is.
那是什么?在审判吗?
What is this, some kind of trial?
我在出♥售♥武器去 Ajuris4 号♥星的路上
I was on my way to sell weapons on Ajuris 4.
我算出了他们试图阻止我但光射偏了
I figured he was gonna try to stop me, but his aim was off,
偏太远了
Way off.
30亿。
3 billion.
星球上有那么多人住
That's how many were on that planet.
很明显他在撤谎
That scum's an obvious liar.
没有人在说谎。
Nobody's lying.
是我做的
I did it.
我有罪。
I'm guilty.
第一季第5 集 最黑暗的一夜第二部分
30亿人没了。
3 billion gone.
我不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
我也是
Neither can I.
我想去看一下到底发生了什么
I want to take a closer look at what happened.
为什么?John 认罪了
Why? John admits he's guilty.
也没人来反驳事实
No one's disputing the facts.
可能我会 Jonn,我需要你跟我一起
Maybe I am. J'onn, I need you to come with me.
闪电侠,鹰女,能为我们在审判上争取些时间么
Flash, Hawkgirl, can you buy us some time in court?
你想让全世界最快的人来把事情慢下来?
You're asking the world's fastest man to slow things down?
会很难哦
Won't be easy.
你期望在卫星上能发现什么?
So what do you expect to find on this moon?
我也不知道 有事情不对劲
I don't know. There's something bothering me.
就是
Just call it...
直觉?
An intuition?
是的
Exactly.
约翰斯图尔特,你现在可以质疑你的原告了。
John Stewart, you may now question your accuser.
没问题
No questions.
没有? 你不想为自己辩护吗?
None? Don't you intend to defend yourself?
不,我不想
No, I don't.
我反对。你们可以说这是在审判
I object. You call this a trial?
我认为只是个笑话
I say it's a joke.
你疯了吗? 你知道你在干什么吗?
Are you out of your mind? What do you think you're doing?
别被我迷倒了哦
Prepare to be dazzled.
把他带走!
Remove him.
听我说。
Listen to me.
对于这么重要的事情,你必须得听双方面的说法
With something this important, you got to hear both sides.
闪电侠,我告诉过你别卷进来
Flash, I told you not to get involved.
他们在诬陷你,老兄
They're railroading you, pal.
嘿!
Hey!
等一下!
Wait.
这家伙的话有道理
This being may have a point.
我们不希望我们的最终裁决
We don't want any lingering doubts
造成任何争议,不是吗?
About our final judgment, do we?
当然不想,那谁来给 John Stewart 辩护呢?
Of course not. But who would speak for John Stewart?
你们这里没有律师吗?
Don't you have any lawyers here?
我们早已解决律师这个问题了
We solved our lawyer problem a long time ago.
但是你愿意的话你可以为他辩护
However, you could speak for him, if you wish.
但有一点,如果你输了,
But be aware, if you lose,
你将受到同样的惩罚
You'll share the same penalty as the accused.
同样的惩罚?
The same penalty?
你的意思是...
You mean...
那太荒谬了
That's crazy.
不,这就是我们的法律
No, that's how we solved our lawyer problem.
你的决定是什么?
What's your answer?
不要做。
Don't do it.
不然怎样?你以为我会坐在一边
What, you think I'm gonna sit back and watch
看你受刑么
While you play martyr?
我会为他辩护。
I'll defend him.
很好,上来吧
Very well. Proceed.
咳咳。
Ahem.
好的,马上
Right, sure.
但首先我想说几句话...
But first I'd like to say a few words about...
如果你们是指
About habeas corpus.
是的,人身保护♥法♥。
Yeah, habeas corpus.
而事实上和...
And ipso facto and...
学会
Phi beta kappa.
服务员,再来份烤肉
Waiter. Another round.
为什么你们不去法庭?
Why aren't you at the trial?
呵呵。 我们再也受不了了。
Heh. We couldn't stand it anymore.
John Stewart 让我们面上无光
John Stewart’s made us all look bad.
对绿灯军团自吹自擂的忠诚来说,就这么多。
So much for the vaunted loyalty of the Lantern Corps.
女士,别在为他执迷不悟了
Oh, don't get so high and mighty, lady.
如果你还有点脑子,就离他远点
If you're smart, you'll stay away from him, too.
否则,你也会跟着一起在毒气室被毒死
Otherwise, you'll wind up reeking of his stench yourself.
懦夫!
Cowards!
朋友们,拜托
My friends, please!
别动家伙,别动家伙
No weapons! No weapons!
难到你们认为我需要用这些玩意儿才能把你们拿下吗?
You think I need this mace to take you down?
嗯。
Grrr.
哇!
Raah!
嗯!
Unh!
哈!
Hah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
够了
No more.
鹰女说的对
Hawkgirl's right.
约翰斯图尔特是我们中的一员。
John Stewart’s one of us.
我要去帮他
And I'm going to help him.
你有没有问过自己,
Have you asked yourself,
为什么这么急于判决?
Why this rush to judgment?
如果不是戒指的原因
If the ring wasn't lit,
你们必须退位
You must acquit. And furthermore--
够了! 你只是在浪费时间。
Enough! You're just wasting time.
谁?我吗?
Who? Me?
闪开
Out of my way.
怎么办?
Now what?
看来我们有一个惊喜的证人。
Looks like we've got a surprise witness.
惊喜证人? 他根本不在案发现场
Surprise witness? He was nowhere near the crime.
他又怎么能成为证人?
What kind of witness can he be?
一个令人害怕的证人?
A big scary one.
在这种情景下,看到什么不对劲了的吗?
See anything wrong with this picture?
从哪开始?
Where do I start?
生命的遗失我们自己过往的回声?
The loss of life, the echoes of our own pasts.
不不是看上面,是要你看脚下
No, not up there. Down here.
不可能。
It can't be.
但的确是
But it is.
这颗卫星仍在绕着一颗不存在的行星运行。
This moon is still orbiting a planet which doesn't exist.
行星爆♥炸♥后
It should have flown off into space
它应该浮游到太空去了才对
The moment the planet was destroyed.
但它没有,不是吗?
But it didn't, did it?
要不是 John Stewart帮忙
And the Nethorians would have gotten me for sure
我早被抓住了
If it hadn't been for John Stewart.
他冒着生命危险救了我的命
He saved my life, and risked his own to do it.
他就是这样的人。
That's the kind of guy he is.
谢谢你,基洛沃格。
Thank you, Kilowog.
你已经尽了一个证人最大的努力了
John couldn't have asked for a better character witness.
该你了
Your turn.
Kilowog你可以准确的告诉我
Kilowog, can you tell me
绿灯侠到底是做什么的吗?
Exactly what a Green Lantern does?
哦,很好回答就是帮我们抓坏人。
Oh, that's easy. We catch bad guys.
值得称赞。
Commendable.
但你们怎么知道谁是坏人呢?
But how do you know who the bad guys are?
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表