剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
We don't know, but whatever it is,
他们都在不惜一切代价保护它
They're determined to
protect it at all costs.
部署有防空炮......
It's defended by antiaircraft batteries...
这里,这里,还有这里。
Here, here, and here.
如果你们能把这些干掉
If you can take those out,
我们就可以炸毁工厂。
We can cripple the factory.
就这么办
Consider it done.
拔掉那些据点!
Take those brainbuckets down!
Wildman...你能往里面扔一颗
Wild man...
You think you could put a grenade
手榴弹吗?
Into that rat hole?
我曾在丛林联赛中做投球。
Used to pitch in the bush leagues.
是个神投手。
Got a nasty spitball.
我们掩护你。
We'll cover you.
'dozer和ice cream,向侧翼迂回
'dozer and ice cream,
hit 'em from the side.
我从正面进攻。
I'll stay in the middle.
Wild man,从另—边上去
Wild man, come in from the other side.
斯图尔特,掩护我们
Stewart, watch our backs.
Wild man!
Wild man!
啊!
Ahh!
呃。
Uh.
我的腿受伤了,中士。
Got me in the leg, Sarge.
你会没事的
You'll live.
我以为你在掩护我们
I thought you were watching our backs.
我猜你没了那戒指就一无是处
Guess you ain't such hot stuff
without that ring.
毁了?!
Ruined!
怎么会发生这种事?
How can this have happened?
显然,囚犯制♥服♥了守卫
Apparently, the prisoner overpowered
逃走了。
The guard and escaped.
他知道的太多了。
He knows too much.
我们必须展开进攻
We'll have to move up the invasion.
立即发出信♥号♥♥。
Send out the signal immediately.
开始行动。
Begin operation end game.
我们不能。
We can't.
为什么不能?
Why not?
我们刚刚得知
We just learned that
我们的一台通讯设备丢失了。
One of our coded communicators is missing.
我们认为是那个间谋偷走了它
We think the spy took it.
废物!
Imbecile!
找回来,或者摧毁它。
Get it back, or destroy it.
嗯,是的,长官,我们已经在找了。
Uh, yes, sir,
we are already working on that.
据我们的朋友所说
According to our friend,
恩斯特被关押在这里。
Ernst is being held here.
在南面塔楼的顶上
Up in the south tower.
你觉得他说的是真的吗?
Do you think he was telling the truth?
我是很有说服力的
I can be very persuasive.
一个纪念品。
A souvenir.
呃!
Uh!
他在那。
There he is.
呃!
Unh!
恩斯特。
Ernst.
坚持住,我来给你松开
Hang on. I'll cut you loose.
你不应该来这里。
You shouldn't have come here.
你可以以后再谢我
You can thank me later.
不,你不明白。
No, you don't understand.
看。
Look.
这是一个陷阱。
It's a trap.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表