剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
我敢打赌
I guarantee it.
放开她
Let her go!
你在这儿没权利下命令
You're in no position to give orders here.
别动!我警告你们
Don't move! I'm warning you.
我不想伤害她.但我会的
I don't want to hurt her, but I will.
干得好 Sapphire
Well done, Sapphire.
Tsu kuri 我们走。
Tsukuri, get us out of here.
妈妈!
Mother!
Diana 我在里面找到了这个
Diana, I found this inside.
过敏源? 应该是
The allergen? Has to be.
这可能是找到解药的关键
It might be the key to an antidote.
你把它带给 Jonn。 我去阻止 Aresia
You take it to J’onn. I'll stop Aresia.
你能赶上那飞机吗?
Think you can catch that thing?
它很快而我也是
It's fast, but so am I.
基本上完成了
Almost done.
干得好。 再过不到一小时我们就到发射点了
Good.
We'll be at the launch site in less than an hour.
然后?
And then?
将这些瓶状飞弹
I shoot these cruise missiles
射入高空
Into the upper atmosphere.
它炸开后
After they explode,
风就会将我的毒药散布到世界每一个角落
The winds will scatter my poison
all over the world.
然后我就可以向这些年来认识的
And I can say good-bye
to some very unpleasant men
那些令人厌恶的男人们说永别了
I've known over the years.
你可以对所有男人说永别
You can say good-bye to all of them.
J'onn,我拿到了一个样本.....哦不
J'onn, I've got a sample of--
oh, no.
过敏原一定是在超人的衣服上
The allergen--
it must have been on Superman's costume,
我一碰它就..
And when I touched it...
J'onn
J'onn!
怎么回事?
What happened?
我们失去平衡了
I've lost the hydraulics.
你能控制它在空中坚持多久?
How long can you keep us in the air?
不知道我们还在下降
I don't know. We're still losing altitude.
那么我们得从这儿发射
Then we'll have to launch from here.
我来重新调解一下坐标
I'll recompute the coordinates.
去看看是怎么回事
Go see what that was!
我们得抓紧发射
Uh-oh. Better hurry with those launch codes.
什么?!
What?!
咱们有伴了
We've got company!
你知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
啊!
Aah!
你们这群傻瓜没看到吗?
You fools, don't you see?
我们不是你们的敌人.男人才是
We're not your enemy. It's the men.
他们必须被消灭掉
They must be destroyed.
你错了 Aresia
You're wrong, Aresia.
没有男人,
Without men,
你就不可能在这儿
You wouldn't still be here.
在你的船沉没之后,
After your ship sank,
你一定是失去了知觉
You must have lost consciousness
当你趴在木板上漂流时
As you drifted on your makeshift raft.
要不是船长发现了你
You would surely have drowned
并将你送到安全的地方你肯定就被淹死了
Had the ship's captain not
found you and pulled you to safety.
他尽力把你救下来
Valiantly he struggled to keep you alive...
直到他把你带到Themyscira的海岸。
Until he brought you
to the shores of Themyscira.
但这一切使他的心脏不堪重负
But the effort was too much for his heart.
最后他被葬在那个简单的没有任何标识的墓里
His final resting place
is a simple unmarked grave.
他是唯一一个埋在 Themyscira 上的男人。
He's the only man ever buried on Themyscira.
你明白了吗?
So, you see,
虽然你恨男人
For all your hatred of men,
但事实上你的命是男人救的
It turns out you owe your life to one.
你为什么从不告诉我这件事?
Why didn't you ever tell me about this?
我并不认为这有什么重要的
I didn't think it was important.
我认为他也没什么重要的。
I didn't think he was important.
或许是重新考虑的时候了
Maybe it's time to reconsider that.
那你所宣扬的一切都是假的
So everything you ever preached was a lie.
不是一切。
Not everything.
一个男人的行为
Still, the acts of one man
依然不能救赎其他男人
Cannot redeem the sins of his kind.
他们都必须付出代价。
They all must pay.
不! 啊!
No! Aah!
两个无法打开
Bay 2 won't open!
开第三个
Try number 3!
关掉飞弹
Shut the missile off!
为时已晚!
It's too late!
等等你不能走
Wait! You can't leave!
我喜欢你但还没到卖♥♥命的份上
I like you, but not that much.
可怜的 Aresia
Poor Aresia.
愿众神最终保佑她平安。
May the gods grant her peace at last.
你们感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好多了. 你能康复是件好事
Better.
It's a good thing you were able to recover
幸亏你们从 Aresia 的据点找到了她的记录
Aresia's notes from her hideout.
是啊.没有这些记录我们永远也找不到解药
Yes. Without them,
we might never have found the antidote.
超人和绿灯侠
Superman and Green Lantern
基本上已经分发完解药了
Have almost finished distributing it.
如果 Aresia 能够试着
If only Aresia could have learned to see
发现你们男人的优点
The noble qualities in you men.
我绝对可以教那个坏宝贝
I definitely could have taught
that bad babe
关于男人的一两件事。
A thing or two about guys.
可惜我们没见过面。
Too bad we never met.
或许就那么回事
Maybe it's just as well.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表