剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
[sniffs] ugh.
一个人的垃圾就是另一个人的宝藏。
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
不许偷
No stealing!
啊!
Arr!
那是我的!
That's mine!
啊!
Aah!
我们不想惹麻烦。
We don't want trouble.
啊! 呃!
Aah! Uhh!
没人敢惹我们
No one touches our stuff.
嗨!
Hiya!
不!
No!
我很礼貌的问你
I'm asking nicely.
我们如何找到战争世界?
How do we find War World?
你想找到战争世界?
You want to find War World?
和我谈谈
Talk to me.
差不多就是那儿
We're almost there.
德拉加,你胸口的伤疤……
Draaga, that scar on your chest...
怎么了?
What about it?
我只是好奇
I was just wondering.
我有个朋友带着类似的东西
Our friend wears something just like it.
在那
There it is!
这地方真大
It's a big place.
我们以前怎么没发现?
How will we ever find them?
那是你的问题。
That's your problem.
嘿! 你疯了吗?
Hey! Are you nuts?
德拉加!
Draaga!
别管他。
Forget him.
J'onn和超人更重要。
J'onn and Superman are more important.
人们需要战斗,我给了他们
The people want fights. That's what I give them.
你只是给他们一个便宜的替代品来代替他们真正需要的东西,
You're just giving them a cheap substitute for what they really need,
比如食物、住房♥和药物。
Like food, housing, and medicine.
没有人这样跟我说话。
No one talks to me that way.
不? 他们在外面念诵的不是你的名字。
No? That wasn't your name they were chanting out there.
而是我
It was mine.
也有人曾跟我说过这些
Someone else once said that to me.
是德拉加。
It was Draaga.
草民们热爱他,
The mob loved him,
他也想改变一切
And he wanted to change things, too,
但是我让他明白,老方法才是最好的
But I convinced him the old ways were best.
怎么做到的? 给他看
How? Show him.
它的能量足以摧毁一个星球
Its power can decimate a planet.
这就是如果 Dr aag
And that's exactly what I would have done to Draaga's
不合作的话,我要做的事
If he hadn't cooperated.
我也可以对你的星球做同样的事情
I can do the same to your world.
你太迟了。氪星早已经没了
You're too late. Krypton's already gone.
没关系,随便哪个星球都行
No matter. Any planet will do...
比方说 Dr aag 的星球
Even Draaga’s.
你不能这么做 哦,是吗?
You can't. Oh, really?
现在仔细听清楚
Now listen, and listen carefully.
如果你想拯救那个星球
If you want that planet spared,
你还有最后一场决斗
You're going to have one last fight--
和我决斗
Against me...
而且你会输得很惨,
And you're going to lose badly.
明白吗?
Understand?
我这么认为
I thought so.
今天,千年之战;
Today, the fight of the millennium;
史无前例
History in the making;
超人对战伟大的 Mon gul 本人
Superman versus the great Mongul himself.
记住,星球的存活取决于你
Remember, a planet's life depends on you.
我记得。
I remember.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
说服你
Making it convincing.
所有人,快点,我们得做好开火准备
All of you hurry. We must be ready to fire.
你没听到我的话吗?
Didn't you hear me?
那个皇家混♥蛋♥随时可能发命令过来
His royal pain could send the order at any minute.
主人,但我以为你在
My lord! B-b-but I thought you were...
计划改变
My plans changed.
立刻销毁这些武器
Decommission this weapon immediately.
销毁?但是,
Decommission it? But--
或者你还觉得我是个 皇家混♥蛋♥”
Or do you think I'm being a royal pain?
不,当然不
No, sire. Of course not.
很好,那么快去做,在我.
Good. Then do it before I--
呃……
Uhh...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
什么?! 抓住他!
What?! Get him!
是时候来算帐了
Time to settle our score.
等一下
Wait! Uhh!
如果让 Mon gul 结果了你
If I let Mongul finish you,
我就永远不能赢回我的荣誉
How will I ever regain my honor?
听我说。
Listen to me.
你得置身事外
You have to stay out of this.
我不能那样做。
I can't do that.
你必须这么做
You have to,
不然他会毁了你的星球
Or he'll destroy your planet.
什么?
What?
你没看到吗
Don't you see?
我保证要输掉的
I promised to lose.
你为了我的星球而牺牲自己的生命吗?
You'd sacrifice your own life for my planet?
这没道理
It doesn't make sense.
啊!
Aah!
现在,氪星人 这只是我们之间的决斗了
Now, kryptonian, it's just you and me.
哈哈!
Haaa!
你还好吗?
You ok?
大炮!
The cannon!
哈哈!
Haaa!
离开这儿
Let's move!
那么他们现在将如何看待他们的新英雄呢?
Hear what they think of their new hero now?
游戏结束。
Game over.
还没有。
Not yet.
现在是加时赛时间
We're going into overtime.
我们摧毁了他的致命武器
We destroyed his death ray.
Dr aag 的星球得救了
Draaga's world is safe.
那么一切包状都清了
Then all bets are off.
我要解决你
You're mine.
不,我来解决他
No, he's mine!
你会后悔的,德拉加。
You'll regret that, Draaga.
呃!
Uhh!
打他左边脑袋
Keep your guard up on the left.
这是为了我的人♥民♥
This is for my people!
这是为了我的屈辱
And this is for my humiliation!
这是为了正义!
And this is for justice!
哦...
Ohh...
上吧,德拉加!
Go, Draaga!
不,他不配得到荣誉
No. He doesn't deserve the honor.
现在一切结束了。
Then it's over.
还没有。
Not yet.
这儿你应该戴上 Mon gul 的头盔
Here. You should wear Mongul's crown.
你留下吧 你拥有了一次得到新生命的机会
Keep it. You've earned a chance for a whole new life.
没有了荣誉的生命是什么样的?
What's life without honor?
我配不上它
I'm not worthy.
Dr aag,展示荣誉的方法
Draaga, the real test of honor
不是你的死法 而是你如何生存
Isn't how you die. It's how you live.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表