剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
I beg you, stop this.
你不知道你在做什么。
You don't know what you're doing.
我确切地知道我在做什么。
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我一生都梦想着这一刻。
I've dreamt of this moment my whole life.
现在,别让我们的新主人等得太久了
Now, let's not keep our new lord waiting.
不!
No!
神啊,帮帮我们
Hera, help us.
终于自♥由♥了。
Free at last.
欢迎,哈迪斯大人。
Welcome, lord Hades.
为了纪念你,我带来了一份礼物。
To honor you, I've brought an offering.
让我看看在哪儿
Do my eyes deceive me?
难道是我最亲爱的希波吕忒吗
Can it be my dearest Hippolyta
就在这儿.
Here to greet her lord and master
欢迎一个伟大的神的归来吧.
On his triumphant return from...
你知道我去了哪儿吗?
Ah, but you know what I mean.
我没有一—天
Not a day has passed
不在想着你的背叛
That I haven't been reminded of your treachery.
我没有一天不在渴望这美妙感觉
Not a day has passed that I haven't longed
再次感受鲜活肉体的甜蜜触感。
To feel the sweet touch of living flesh again.
哦!
Oh!
我的主,
My lord,
我已经做了我该做的事
I've upheld my end of the bargain.
放你自♥由♥以及为你带来亚马逊女王。
I delivered your freedom and the Amazon queen.
现在我需要得到你的承诺
Now I demand what you promised me.
啊,当然
Ah, yes.
最终真理
Ultimate knowledge.
最终的
Ultimately...
人类永远无法知道的疼痛与煎熬
Pain and suffering are all men will ever know.
啊!
Aah!
我的老天
Good lord.
哼!
Huh!
哼!
Huh!
快点,妈妈。
Hurry, mother.
希波吕忒...
Hippolyta...
你没有告诉我你有一个女儿。
You didn't tell me you had a daughter.
我想知道她是否像她妈妈一样慈爱?
I wonder if she's as loving as her mother?
哦,这家伙真是个铁人
Whoo! Get this guy a breath mint.
啊! 嗯!
Aah! Unh!
你没事儿吧?
Are you all right?
是的,但必须阻止哈迪斯。
Yes, but Hades must be stopped.
你敢挑战神?
You dare to challenge a god?
哦哦。
Uh-oh.
啊!
Aah!
看看所有英雄的命运。
Behold the fate of all heroes.
摆脱他们
Get 'em off!
坚持住
Hang on.
哦,恶心。
Oh, gross.
他们真是没完没了
They're endless.
我们怎么才能消灭他们?
How can we overcome them?
你们不可能消灭他们
You can't!
啊!
Aah!
向我效忠吧,你们这些凡人!
Bow to me, mortals.
啊!
Aah!
伟大的赫拉!
Great Hera!
现在你见到他的真面目了
Now you see his true face.
啊!
Aah!
来吧,别害羞,亲爱的
Come, don't be shy, my love.
不!
No!
等我收拾了你的妈妈
I'll get to you
我就来找你...
When I'm finished with your mother.
戴安娜,那钥匙是我们唯一的希望
Diana, the key. It's our only hope.
你是我的,也只能属于我!
You will be mine and mine alone.
戴安娜,毁掉钥匙!
Diana, destroy the key!
嗯!
Unh!
不!
No!
滚回去
,你这个怪物。
Back to the pit, you monster.
母亲!
Mother!
我抓到你了
Unh! I've got you.
啊!
Aah!
希波吕忒!
Hippolyta!
他消失了
He's gone?
你以前到底看上他什么了
What did you ever see in him?
都是古代历史了
Ancient history.
感谢雅典娜,终于结束了。
Thank Athena it's finally over.
是吗? 我们的亚马逊族的姐♥妹♥们♥怎么办?
Is it? What about our Amazon sisters?
难道我们什么都帮不了她们吗?
Is there nothing we can do for them?
我还有这玩意儿
I still have this snake-headed doohickey.
但只有浮士德知道咒语。
But only Faust knew the spells.
没有他...
Without him...
哟!
Yow!
看。
Look.
怎么回事?
But how?
这个咒语只有 Faust 活着才能有效
Faust's enchantment could only last
只要他愿意。
As long as he willed it.
既然他死了
So now that he's gone,
咒语就解除了
The spell is broken.
真是不可思议
It's a miracle.
雅典娜会很高兴的
Athena be praised.
基于你们抵抗巫师 Faust
And for your brave assistance
以及疯狂的神灵哈迪斯时表现出来的勇敢
Against the sorcerer Faust and the mad god Hades,
你们获得我们永恒的谢意
You have earned our eternal gratitude.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
永恒的谢意
Eternal gratitude.
在她颁发了勋章之后,
After she hands out the medals,
你和我在这天堂里私下里谈谈怎么样
How about you and me taking a private tour of paradise?
她喜欢我
She wants me.
确实。
Indeed.
在你们离开之前
Before you leave,
请收下这些王室的赠礼
Please accept these royal offerings.
你们都是真正的英雄。
You are all truly heroes.
谢谢您,女王陛下。
Thank you, your majesty.
真酷
Cool.
天堂岛公主戴安娜,
Diana, princess of Themyscira,
往前站
Stand forth.
作为你的母亲,
As your mother,
我很高兴你最终回到了我们身边
I am overjoyed that you have finally returned to us.
但作为你的女王,
But as your queen,
我不得不郑重提出我们的法律
I am obliged to uphold the laws of Themyscira.
把这些外来者带到我们的岛上,
And in bringing these outsiders to our island,
你违反了我们最神圣的法律。
You have broken our most sacred law.
这点不可原谅
This cannot be overlooked.
但是,妈妈——
But, mother--
戴安娜,我别无选择。
Diana, I have no choice.
很难下这个决定
It is with a heavy heart
我必须把你从天堂岛放逐。
That I must exile you from Themyscira.
什么? 你不能那样做。
What? You can't do that.
她冒着生命危险去救你们所有人。
She risked her butt to save all of you.
她——喂!
She-- hey!
拜托,她这样做是因为她爱你。
Please, she did this because she loves you.
你不能因此惩罚她。
You can't punish her for that.
不,妈妈是对的。
No, mother's right.
我确实触犯了法律,
I did break the law,
我谦恭地接受你的处分
And I humbly accept your judgment.
命运开了我们玩笑,妈妈。
The fates were against us, mother.
再见。
Good-bye.
敬礼
Present arms!
就这样?
That's it?
就这么离开?
You're just gonna walk away?
这太假了。
This is so bogus.
别再雪上加霜了
Don't make this harder than it already is.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表