剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
超人正义联盟上集回顾
Previously on Justice League...
难以置信, 雷克斯梅森? - 嘿,约翰。
I don't believe it. Rex Mason?
- Hey, John.
见见我的未婚妻, Sapphire Stagg
Meet my fiancée sapphire Stagg.
你和老板的女儿约会?
You're dating the boss' daughter?
我已经接受了芝加哥的工作机会。
I've accepted a job offer in Chicago.
我要和他一起去。
And I'm going with him.
但是你不能!
But you can't!
爸爸,我不再是你的小女孩了。
Daddy, I'm not your little girl anymore.
我成就了你,
I made you,
我也可以轻易地摧毁你。
And I can just as easily unmake you.
不,不!
No. No!
拜托,你是他的朋友。 你必须帮助我们。
Please, you're his friend.
You have to help us.
我会找到他的,我保证。
I'll find him, I promise.
谢谢你,约翰。
Thank you, John.
这绝非偶然,西蒙,
It was no accident, Simon,
我想知道谁负责!
And I want to know who's responsible!
啊!
Aah!
我想让他们看看我的创作到底能做什么。
I want them to see what
my creation can really do.
我知道你嫉妒,
I knew you were jealous,
但没想到你会这么过分
But I never thought you'd go this far.
第一季第23集 “变形人”(下)
Mase,住手,我没有
Mase, stop. I never--
我不想听!
I don't want to hear it!
啊!
Aah!
放松点,我来对付他
Relax, I've got him.
还真难找啊,你这个家伙...
Come along quietly, or I'll--
啊!
Aah!
Mase,住手!你会杀了他的!
Mase, don't! You're killing him!
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
放开他!
Let him go!
哈!
Haa!
呃!
Uhh!
他比我想象的还要强大。
He's more powerful than I ever imagined.
嗯?
Huh?
你们全都滚远点!
Stay back, all of you!
呃!
Uhh!
啊!
Aaah!
够了!
Enough!
啊!
Aah!
这困不了他多久。
That's not going to hold him for long.
啊!
Aah!
你怎么可以?
How could you?
雷克斯?
Rex?
老实给我讲。
You heard me.
你怎么可以这样对我?
How could you dump me like that?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说绿灯侠那个家伙。
My so-called buddy Green Lantern.
但谁会相信一个超级英雄会抢
But who wouldn't rather be with a superhero
我这样一个怪物的女朋友
Instead of a freak like me?
你怎么这样想?
How could you even think that?
不要胶辩了,我知道你们做了什么
Don't bother denying it.
I know what happened.
闭嘴,不要胡思乱想
Shut up and get this through
that thick head of yours!
我一直爱的是你
I love you, you big dope,
不论你变成了什么
And I always will, no matter what.
但是那些照片—我看到你和约翰在一起—...
But the pictures--
I saw you and John together and--
你看到的是骗局。
Whatever you saw was a lie.
谁给你看的?
Who showed them to you?
它是...
It was...
天哪。
Good lord.
我怎么这么傻啊?!
How could I have been so blind?!
雷克斯,等等。 回来!
Rex, wait. Come back!
哈!
Haa!
呃!
Uhh!
好吧,是不是比我承诺的还要好啊?
Well, is Metamorpho
everything I promised?
很好,我们想要他。
Everything and more, Simon. We want him.
我知道你会的。
I thought you would.
我们下周会议谈,
Let's set up a meeting for next week,
并带上你的支票簿。
And bring your checkbook.
太好了, Java
A toast, Java,
向资本主义致敬。
To unbridled capitalism.
我不明白,老板。
I don't get it, boss.
你打算如何让梅森为他工作?
How are you going to get
Mason to work for him?
Mason 只是个实验品。
Mason? He was just a prototype.
现在我已经完善了这个过程,
Now that I've perfected the process,
我不再需要他了。
I don't need him anymore.
所以,我只是一只小白鼠,对吧?
So, I'm just a guinea pig, huh?
离他远点—呃!
Keep away from--
uhh!
为什么是我,西蒙?
Why me, Simon?
是不是因为我问了太多关于你的宠物项目的问题
Was it because I asked too many
questions about your pet project
还是因为我带走了你的女儿?
Or because I took your daughter?
你离我女儿远点。
You leave her out of this.
我永远不会让你碰她——永远不会!
I'll never let you touch her--
never!
啊! 呃!
Aah! Uhh!
有趣的科学定律:
Fun science fact:
所有的化学分子在绝度零度都会停止运动
All chemical reactions stop
at sub-zero temperatures,
你也不例外。
Even yours.
干的好 Java。
Good work, Java.
你要我对他做什么?
What do you want me to do with him?
扔掉。
Dump him.
然后他变成烟雾消失了。
And then he just turned
into smoke and disappeared.
你能想到他可能去了哪里吗?
Can you think where he might have gone?
不,他失去理智了。
No. He wasn't rational.
不知道他会做什么。
There's no telling what he might do.
不用担心。 我们会找到他的。
Don't worry. We'll find him.
我明白他为什么一直羡慕你。
I see why he always looked up to you.
羡慕我?他才是成功的人啊
To me? He was the one who had it made.
不,我看到他在新闻里看你
No. I've seen him watching you on the news.
你总是帮助别人行为—...
The way you're always helping people--
我想他愿意和你互换,哪怕是一秒钟
I think he'd trade places
with you in a second.
喉,大家都互相羡慕
Hmm. Guess the grass always looks greener.
我会把他安全带回来,我保证。
I'll bring him back safe, I promise.
所以我告诉我的经纪人,
So I told my broker,
“工业废物管理—...
"industrial waste management--
这是很恶心的。”
That's a growth business."
你说对吗?
Am I wrong here?
俗话说:进来的是垃圾,出去的是废物
Like they say, garbage in, garbage out.
我也是这么说的
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
那是什么? 啊!
What was that? Aah!
我来驾驶行吗?
Mind if I take the wheel?
那是什么玩意?!
What is that thing?!
反正他死定了!
It's toast!
解决掉了吗?
Think we got him?
咦,就是这个东西吗?
Hey, is that the stuff?
很幸运, 我还有
Luckily, I was able
另一个做变异的样本...
To get another shipment of the mutagen...
要不是你当初做的那好事。
No thanks to you.
现在我们可以塑造个完美的产品了。
Now we can shift into full-scale production.
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Not if I can help it.
阻止他!
Stop him!
还想来这招啊?你
Not this time, Flintstone.
哈! 嗯?
Haa! Huh?
你把我弄成这样,西蒙,
You did this to me, Simon,
你别再想害别人。
But you won't do it to anyone else.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表