剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Finally!
你在找什么?
Hey, what are you looking for--
蝙蝠的自大?蝙蝠的气味?
Batcar keys, batbreath mints?
哦!
Ooh!
小心点,你这个白♥痴♥!
Careful, you idiot!
等待。 就是这个。
Wait. This is it.
什么?
What?
我们胜利的关键。
The key to our victory.
哇!
Whoa!
格兰迪不喜欢高处!
Grundy not like heights!
坚持一会我们就快到了
Hang on. We're almost there.
什么?
What?
入侵者。
Intruders.
干得好,格兰迪。 我们该去干活了
Well done, Grundy. Shall we get to work?
J'onn 还没有消息吗?
Still no word from J’onn?
自从他拉响警报后就没有了。
Not since he sounded the alarm.
上面有什么问题。
Something's wrong up there.
我能感觉到。
I can feel it.
那我们走吧!
Then let's go!
大家好,演出开始了
Show time, everybody!
多彩的人生
Live and in color,
正义联盟的结局
The end of the Justice League.
别让我笑了
Don't make me laugh.
这不是笑话
Ha ha ha! It's no joke!
是在你们的小俱乐部内发生的惊喜
There's a surprise hidden in your little clubhouse.
当他们到了那儿.好戏上台
And once your chums get there... Kablooey!
爆米花?
Popcorn?
那我就全吃了
Oh, well, more for me.
Joker 你吵到我了
Joker, you nauseate me.
哦!
Ohhh!
他要错过好戏了
He's going to miss the show
还有小节目
And the sequel.
什么小节目
What sequel?
在炸♥弹♥要了你朋友的命之后
After the bomb gets your friends,
我就要你的命了
I get you!
J'onn
J'onn!
他晕过去了
He's out cold.
可能发生了什么?
What could have happened?
我会带他去医疗区。
I'll take him to the medical bay.
你们去找蝙蝠侠
You find Batman.
现在随时
Any minute now.
随时
Any minute.
他们就要付出代价了对吗
And then we get paid, right?
拜托了,你就不能在那一刻时把话留给我说吗?
Please, can't you let me savor this one moment?
对不起。
Sorry.
我们到处都找遍了
We've looked everywhere.
蝙蝠侠不见了
Batman's gone.
穿梭飞船也不见了
And so is the shuttle.
肯定是他,喂
That must be him. Hello?
请再说—遍在哪
I beg your pardon? Where?
喂,喂
Hello? Hello?!
他说什么?
What did he say?
不是蝙蝠侠。
It wasn't Batman.
有人说这里有炸♥弹♥。
It was someone saying there's a bomb up here.
肯定是恶作剧
Must be some kind of joke.
不,这很严重,那是安全警报
No, this is serious. That's a secure line.
那我们还在等什么?分头找
Then what are we waiting for? Spread out and find it.
没有。
Nope.
不在这里。
Not here.
顶层没有
Upper levels are clear.
这个舱也没有
Nothing on this deck.
继续寻找。
Keep looking.
等一下,我得到热影像了
Wait. I've got a thermal pattern.
很模糊,但是
It's faint, but...
闪电侠
Flash!
我来了
I'm on it!
嗯!
Unh!
太棒了
Yes!
不!
No!
这不公平他们应该炸成灰
It's not fair. They should be cosmic dust!
嗯!
Unh!
卢瑟,冷静,注意病情
Luthor, calm down. Your condition--
你操哪门子心
What do you care?
你们只是一群
You're just a bunch of incompetent,
蒙钱的骗子
Money-grubbing crooks!
到此为止吧
That's it.
我不知道你们其他人怎么想的
I don't know about the rest of you,
但是我退出。 我也是。
But I'm out of here. Me, too.
等一下,我付你们双倍的钱
Wait! I'll double your pay.
有什么用?结束了
What's the point? It's over!
不,如果你们在这,我们还是能赢他们
No. We can still win if we lure them here.
我有个计划,但我们得一起干
I have a plan, but we've got to stick together.
Grundy 不想干了
Grundy not that dumb.
好吧,三倍!
All right then, triple!
蝙蝠侠还是没有回话
Batman's still not answering.
那是Star Sapphire
J'onn: It was Star Sapphire,
格兰迪和幽灵
Grundy, and the Shade.
我看见他们进来了然后我就晕过去了
I saw them coming, and then everything went black.
他们是怎么进来的?
How could they have gotten in?
只有一种方式——
Only one way--
用蝙蝠侠的发射器。
With Batman's transmitter.
他们逃过了一劫
Oh, they ruined the punch line.
但我还是能享受自己的乐趣
But I can still have my fun.
哦!
Oh!
啊!
Ugh!
不好玩蝙蝠
Not funny, bats!
哦!
Ooh!
Luthor 不想你违他的意
Luthor not want you alone with him.
得了. Grundy.伙计
Oh, come on, Grundy, old pal.
只是朋友间的小打小闹
What's a couple of nicks between friends?
不行
Go away.
傻大个
Party pooper.
谢谢。
Thanks.
如果不是你出现,我就死了
If you hadn't come along when you did...
我可以喝点水吗?
Could I have some water?
好的。
Ok.
嘿!
Hey!
谢谢。
Thanks.
哦哦。
Uh-oh.
Jonn 你能听见我吗?
j'onn, can you hear me?
我知道他在哪了
I know where he is.
哦!
Ohh!
他会没事吗?
Will he be all right?
这个外壳会中和稳定他的病情
This containment unit should stabilize his condition.
接下来几分钟就见分晓
The next few minutes will tell.
卢瑟先生?
Mr. Luthor?
卢瑟先生?
Mr. Luthor?
蝙蝠侠弄坏了阻滞场
Batman broke that... Static thingy!
他可能已经联♥系♥上了火星人。
He's probably already contacted the Martian.
他们很快就会到这里。
They'll be here soon.
我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do?
不要惊慌。
Don't panic.
我们会为他们做好准备
We'll be ready for them
一旦我们摆脱了叛徒。
Once we get rid of the traitor.
叛徒?
Traitor?
想想吧
Think about it.
他们能找到炸♥弹♥的唯一途径 就是有人告诉了他们
The only way they could have found the bomb is if someone told them--
我们中的一员!
One of us!
幸运的是
Fortunately, this old place still has
这个地方还有监视摄像机在工作
Functioning surveillance cameras.
不,我没有! 我不会!
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表