剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
No one hurts Grundy!
嗯! [咆哮]
Unh! [growling]
嘿,谁把灯关了?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
我。
I did.
如果你不停止表现得像不守规矩的孩子,我会做得更糟。
And I'll do worse if you don't stop behaving like unruly children.
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
幽灵
The Shade.
而且我的手杖
And my nightstick is more than powerful enough
是你们平生从未见过的
To handle you amateurs. Hey!
Sapphire, 没有这根手杖,你就什么都不是,
Spare us. Without this you're less than nothing,
小可怜
Little man.
一群普通毛贼
Common criminals.
难道这就是我自贬身价与之合作的人?
Is this what I've been reduced to?
毛贼没错,但普通
Criminals, yes, but common,
绝对不是。
Most certainly not.
莱克斯·卢瑟?
Lex Luthor?
好吧,大人物
Well, the plot thins.
Cheetah Sapphire Grundy 很高兴你们能来
Cheetah, Sapphire, Grundy, glad you could make it.
你们当然都认识,Ultra-Humanite.
And, of course, you all know the Ultra-Humanite.
我肯定你们都很荣幸
Charmed, I'm sure.
开门见山吧,Luthor。
Cut the courtesies, Luthor.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
你们每个人在各自的行当里
Each of you is the best in the world
都是翘楚
At what you do, and I have need
而我需要你们绝活
Of your unique services.
我的才能可不是低价就能得到的
My talents don't come cheaply.
你们都会得到最丰厚的报酬
You'll all be paid most handsomely
只要你们做一件小工作
If you can do one simple job.
什么样的工作?
What kind of job?
摧毁超人和正义联盟。
Destroy Superman and the Justice League.
哈。
Ha.
我在火势蔓延出车外之前
...And I had those flames out before the firemen
就把火苗熄灭了
Even stepped off their trucks.
可真快
That's fast.
世界上最快的人。
Fastest man alive.
这也许可以解释为什么没人和你约会
Which might explain why you can't get a date.
没错。 嘿!
Yeah. Hey!
嘿,这话是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
安静
Quiet.
联邦大楼出现危急状况
...A dangerous hostage situation
有人被绑为人♥质♥
Developing at the federal building.
到目前为止,Ultra-Humanite拒绝
So far, the Ultra-Humanite has refused
与谈判人员交谈。
To speak with negotiators.
此人是一个疯狂的科学家,据传是个天才
A freak of science, the Humanite is reportedly a genius
同时也极其危险
Who is also extremely dangerous--
没什么大不了的,不是吗?
No biggie, right?
Humanite!释放人♥质♥
Humanite! Let a hostage go,
我用我的一个人和你交换
And I'll give you one of my men in return.
你以为我是什么?
What do you take me for,
白♥痴♥? 不干!
A troglodyte? No deal!
怎么回事?
What?
放下武器大猩猩
Drop the weapon, Magilla!
寻找其他人♥质♥!
Look for other hostages!
快去!
Right!
你现在安全了。
You're safe now.
但是你不安全了
But you're not! [growls] unh!
惊讶吗?
Surprised?
我要好好欣赏一番
I'm going to enjoy this.
坏小子
Down, boy!
放开我
Let me go!
放松,女士。
Relax, lady.
这场仗会在你还没注意之前就结束的
This will all be over before you know it.
这就是你的想法。
That's what you think.
干掉他!
Finish him off!
接住我们的雇主
There goes our paycheck.
哦...
Ohh...
我不认为你没事,Lex。
I'd hate to see anything happen to you, Lex.
我肯定是没事
I'm sure.
你还好吗?
You ok?
不用担心我。 阻止他们!
Don't worry about me. Stop them!
嗯。
Unh.
卢瑟,他们配合太默契了
Luthor, they're too well organized! Ugh!
我带大家出去
Let me get us out of here.
继续这样,又要成阶下囚了。
It's either that or prison again.
好吧,快去做
All right, just do it!
他们跑了
They're gone.
看,我们仍然搞定了他们一个
Look, we've still got one of them.
不过,他们也搞定了我们一个
But they got one of us.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
解毒血清正在起作用
The venom antidote, it's working.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
我们害怕会失去你
We were afraid we'd lost you.
卢瑟和其他人呢?
Luthor and the others,
发生了什么?
What happened?
他们逃走了,除了 Copperhead
They got away, all but Copperhead.
我正要去审讯他
I'm headed down to Striker's to interrogate him.
好吧,我们走
All right. Let's go.
不,你留在这
No. You're staying here.
那畜生几乎杀了你
That venom almost killed you.
所以?
So?
所以你得留在这
So, you're staying here.
你真的应该好好休息
You really should be resting.
我知道这对你很困难
I know this must be hard for you,
感觉不堪一击
Feeling vulnerable.
你是我们中唯一没有特异功能的人
You're the only one of us without special powers,
但你不需要证明你自己
But you don't need to prove yourself.
你是联盟里重要的成员
You're a valued member of this team,
我们只是想要
And we're only trying to--
我要去抓幽灵
I'm taking the shuttle,
除非你想阻止我
Unless you want to try and stop me.
不。
No.
你们并没有我想的那么出色
The best at what you do.
那么出色
What was I thinking?
我们尽了全力
We did everything we could.
有吗?
Did you?
你们有像博命一样去战斗吗?
Did you fight like your lives depended on it?
有战斗到最后一个人?
Did you fight to the last man?
你付多少钱,办多少事,卢瑟。
You get what you pay for, Luthor.
你是不是在说你想要更多的钱?
Are you saying you want more money?
你失败了还想要报酬?
You want to be rewarded for failure?
我要扣你一大笔钱,然后——嗯!
I ought to take the whole lot of you and-- unh!
然后呢?
And what?
来啊,掐死我啊
Go ahead, do it. You'll be saving me
我也就只有几个月好活了
From months of bedpans and feeding tubes,
我还可以向你们保证
And you'll also guarantee
你们没有人能从我这得到一个子
That none of you will ever see a penny from me.
你真疯狂
You're crazy.
那有什么不好?
And what's wrong with that?
我一直在疑惑
It's done wonders for me.
滚出去
Get out of here.
哦,Lexie,我受伤了!
Oh, Lexie, I'm hurt!
怎么能不叫上我
How could you have this little party
不邀请我?
Without inviting me?
这不是聚会
It's not a party.
格兰迪,赶走他。
Grundy, get rid of him.
但说真的,Lex,你需要我。
But seriously, Lex, you need me.
就像我需要皮疹一样。
Like I need skin rash.
也许吧,
Maybe so,
但我知道一些你不知道的事情。
But I know something you don't know.
我知道蝙蝠是怎么想的。
I know how the bat thinks.
我们还要在这等多久?
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表