剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Ugh! Oh!
哎呀! 啊!
Ow! Ugh!
你的格斗是哪学的?
Where'd you learn that move?
美国海军陆战队。
U.S. Marine corps.
为什么,你这个混♥蛋♥……噢!
Why, you lousy... oof!
够了,愚蠢的bulldozer。
Knock it off, bulldozer.
我们还有仗要打
We've got a war to fight.
敌人的机场
There's an enemy airfield
就在附近某处
Around here somewhere,
而我们的任务就是
And our job is to turn it
炸毁机场
Into Swiss cheese.
迎来到 E 连,士兵。
Welcome to easy company, soldier.
呃...
Uh...
谁曾想到
Who would have thought
ubermensch竟然是绿的。
The ubermensch would be green.
Ubermensch?
Ubermensch?
超人。
The superior man.
那些以统治世界为目的的人。
Those destined to lead the world.
我以为那是你的目的。
I thought that was your goal.
我唯一的愿望是和平...
My only desire is peace...
进步,团结。
Progress, unity.
当然是在你的统治之下
With you in charge, of course.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
在我开明的领导下,
Under my enlightened leadership,
我可以建立一个新的世界秩序。
I can build a new world order.
所有这些都来自一台笔记本电脑?
All this from one laptop computer?
我和你一样来自未来
I am from the future, the same as you.
我不是来自未来。
I am not from the future.
但它是
But this is.
从现在起六十年后他会是小孩的玩具
60 years from now, it
will be a child's toy.
但在今天它是地球上最厉害的武器
But today,
it's the most powerful weapon on Earth.
你在哪里得到它的?
Where did you get it?
一份给我自己的礼物
A gift to myself.
来自未来的留言
Greetings from the future.
你可真是长命百岁
You age gracefully.
你根本不明白
You have no idea.
我终于找到了
I have finally found a way
打开通往过去之门的方法
To open a door into the past.
通过那扇门,我把这个送给了你。
And through that door,
I have sent you this.
在过去的几年里,我开始意识到
Over the last few years
I've come to realize
第二次世界大战是最后的机会,也是最好的机会
That World War II was the last,
best opportunity
让我获得全部和永久的权力。
For me to assume full and permanent power.
这台设备里的技术
The technology inside this device
会赋予你任战争中巨大的优势
Will give you a huge advantage in the war.
我还给了你第二项优势……
And I will also give
you a second advantage...
未来的知识。
Knowledge of the future.
首先如果那个疯子继续掌权
First, the war cannot be won
战争就无法取胜
If that raging lunatic
continues to run things.
必须除掉他
He must be pushed aside.
其次,盟军将于1944年6月6日在诺曼底登陆
Second, the Allies will invade
Normandy on June 6, 1944.
做好准备
Be ready.
第三...
Third...
你明白了吧
Well, you get the idea.
知道未来
Knowing the future,
我怎么能不成功?
How can I not succeed?
我已经看到了你的未来,你不会成功的
I've seen your future. It doesn't work.
的确?
Indeed?
你带了多少朋友?
How many friends did you bring with you?
他们的能力是什么?
What are their powers?
我不会背叛他们的。
I'll never betray them.
走着瞧。
We'll see.
他交给你了,约瑟夫。
He's yours, Josef.
也许你能
Perhaps your powers of persuasion
让他开口
Will loosen his tongue.
有人在我面前不开口的吗,我的元首?
Has anyone ever held anything
back from me, mein Führer?
真令人惊奇在这里还能找到吃的给你。
Amazing what the nobility
keeps in their cupboards.
鱼子酱?
Caviar?
在这种时候你怎么还吃得下东西?
How can you think of food
at a time like this?
我讨庆浪费贵重的东西
I hate to see expensive stuff go to waste.
你是个奇怪的人,史蒂夫·特雷弗。
You're a strange one, Steve Trevor.
你没有特异功能
You have no special powers,
却愿意冒着生命危险留在这里
Yet you're willing to risk your life here.
你不怕死吗?
Aren't you afraid of dying?
天使,有些事情值得为之牺牲。
Some things are worth dying for, angel.
此外,如果我没有冒这个险,
Besides, if I hadn't taken this risk,
我也不会遇见你。
I wouldn't have met you.
但是战争...
But the war...
战争可以等一等。
The war can wait.
现在让我们享受这一刻。
Right now let's just enjoy the moment.
我们怎么享受
How can we?
我在做晚餐的时候找到了...
I found this while I was making dinner...
这是个好年份。
A good year.
呃!
Unh!
都可以追到上次世界大战了。
It goes all the way back to the last war.
嗯。 哈哈。
Huh. Ha ha.
也许你可以,呃...
Maybe you could, uh...
啊! 趴下!
ugh! Get down!
你们被完全包围了
You are completely surrounded.
逃不掉的
There is no escape!
他们是怎么找到我们的?
How did they find us?
他们一定是抓住了恩斯特。
They must have caught Ernst.
他背叛了你?
And he betrayed you?
别怪他,天使
Don't blame him, angel.
他只是个老百姓
He's just a civilian.
他们要找的是这个
This is what they want.
保证不要让它落到敌人手里
Make sure it doesn't fall into their hands.
那你怎么办?
What about you?
我去分散注意力。
I'll create a distraction.
但...
But...
嗯。
Mmh.
祝我好运。
Wish me luck.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
他在那! 抓住他!
There he is! Get him!
啊!
Aagh!
射她,射她!
Shoot her, shoot her!
老天真厉害。
Holy Toledo.
呃!
Uh!
恩斯特在哪里?
Where is Ernst?
这个人比他看上去的要顽固
This one's tougher than he looks.
我需要我的特殊工具。
I'll need my special tools.
在我回来之前不许别人进去
Make sure no one goes in until I return.
是长官。
Jawohl.
救救我
Help me.
弗洛斯坦下士。
Corporal Florstein.
上校。
Colonel.
啊。
Ugh.
但我问你 你怎么能这样指挥军队
But I ask you...
How can you run an army this way?
老元首有点疯狂,
The old Führer was a little crazy,
但至少他对他的将军们有更多的尊重。
But at least he had more
respect for his generals.
欢迎来到黑鹰岛。
Welcome to Blackhawk island.
昨天我们正在进行例行侦察的时候看到了这些
We were doing routine reconnaissance
yesterday when we saw this.
像是某种工厂
Some kind of factory complex.
他们在里面造什么?
What are they building in there?
我们不知道,但无论在造什么,
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表