剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
正如所担心的,路过本地的暴风雨
As feared, tropical storm Gardner
已经升级为飓风
Has been upgraded to hurricane Gardner.
警告路上市民立刻躲避
Metropolis residents are warned to take immediate shelter.
道路仅对紧急车辆开放。
Roads are open to emergency vehicles only.
79分队注意
Ladder unit 79,
到 Phipson Bryan交通分局报到
Respond to overturned vehicle at Fifth and Bryant.
从没这么下过雨,这根本是泼啊
It never rains, but it pours.
到后面去,快点!
Out the back! Hurry!
啊!
Aah!
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
啊!
Aah!
抓紧!
Hang on!
哥们儿,好悬啊
Man, that was close.
你们还好吗?
Are you guys ok?
有点摇晃,还好
A little worse for wear, but ok.
妈妈!
Mommy!
妈妈...救命!
Mommy! Help!
[尖叫声]
[screams]
我抓到你了小妹妹
I've got you, little sister.
你认识我姐姐?
You're not my sister!
卡西!
Cassie!
妈妈!
Mommy!
你干嘛跑那么远
How could you run off like that?
你差点把我吓死。
You almost scared me to death.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你要是出了事
I don't know what I'd do
我该怎么办
If anything ever happened to you.
你是我的全部
You're my whole world.
嗯!
Unh!
你平常会更小心的。
You're usually more careful than that.
对不起,我只是.我也不知道
I'm sorry. I was just... I don't know.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
以前我妈妈常说星球环绕着我
My mother used to say the planets revolved around me.
她说我是她的小太阳、小星星
She called me her little sun and stars.
你知道 我不顾他们反对的向往着外面的神秘
You know, I left Themyscira against her wishes.
或许你该回去把一切事都处理好
Maybe you should go back and set things right.
但我该怎么和她说呢?
But what would I say to her?
尝试着告诉她事实
Try the truth.
如果那么简单就好了。
If only it were that easy.
但你说的没错儿,我不可以在这么拖下去了
But you're right-- I can't put it off any longer.
你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
我不知道。
I don't know.
[雷]
[thunder]
你看起来比以前更加容光焕发了
You look more radiant than ever.
不。
No.
我离开了?妈妈 我哪都没去
Gone, mother? I didn't go anywhere.
就呆在自己的房♥间里
I was in my room.
个人,呆了8 个月
Alone. For 8 months.
肯定不行
Definitely not.
世界处于危险之中。
The world was in peril.
难道你要我坐视不管吗?
Would you have me stand by and do nothing?
赫拉,给我点勇气吧
Hera, give me strength.
终于到家了。
Home at last.
怎么回事?
What?
姐姐们!
Sisters!
菲勒帕斯! 安提阿皮!
Philepas! Antiapi!
天啊
By the goddess...
母亲。
Mother.
母亲!
Mother!
母亲!
Mother!
不!
No!
原谅我。
Forgive me.
我应该在这里保护你。
I should have been here to protect you.
我应该...
I should have...
嗯!
Unh!
你是谁?
Who are you?
Niminus stektor。
Niminus stektor.
[咕哝]
[grunts]
嗯!
Unh!
你竟敢烧毁这圣土!
How dare you defile this sacred ground!
等等
Wait!
你要是伤害我 其他人就会保持她们现在的样子.
Harm me, and the others will remain as they are--
冰冷坚硬的石头。
Cold, hard stone.
你是谁? 说!
Who are you? Talk!
我的名字是浮士德——菲利克斯浮士德。
My name is Faust-- Felix Faust.
我是学神秘艺术的一个普通的学生
I am a humble student of the mystic arts.
你为什么要袭击我的姐姐们
Why did you attack my sisters?
她们让我没得选择,我必须自卫。
They left me no choice. I had to defend myself.
把她们变成石头?
By turning them to stone?
我来这里是寻找终极答案的
I came here in pursuit of ultimate knowledge.
为了获得这个,
To gain this,
我必须找到古代圣物的碎片。
I must find the fragments of an ancient sacred relic.
碎片的第一块就在这个岛上
The first piece was here on this island.
说下去
Go on.
我和你做个交易, 我恢复你的姐妹
I'll make you a deal. I'll restore your sisters
你帮我得到其他碎片。
If you help me get the other fragments.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I believe you?
一点小证明
A small demonstration.
呃……
Uhh...
母亲!
Mother!
戴安娜? 我想你听到了我送去的祈祷
Diana? Athena heard my prayers and sent you.
我很抱歉,妈妈。
I'm so sorry, mother.
哦,多么感人的重逢。
Oh, what a touching reunion.
入侵者。 我们必须阻止他。
The intruder. We must stop him.
我们必须!
We must!
帕特罗帕克斯特斯。
Patropa kistes.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
恶魔,把那个东西给我
Monster! Give me that!
我需要你的答复
I need your answer.
你会帮我吗?
Will you help me?
你是什么人?
What kind of man are you?
一个挺实际的人
A practical one.
你有24 小时的时间为我找到剩下的碎片
You have 24 hours to bring me the rest of the fragments.
否则...
Otherwise...
你不幸的母亲将永远如此。
Your unfortunate mother will remain like this forever.
我在哪里可以找到这些遗物?
And where will I find these relics?
这些宝石之间能共生一种神秘的律动
These gems are attuned to the mystic vibrations of each fragment.
它们会带你去的
They will lead the way.
记住我的话,浮士德。
Heed my words, Faust.
如果你违背诺言,
If you break your vow,
没有任何魔法能从我手中拯救你
No magic in the universe will save you from me.
如果我是你,我会快点的。 时间在流逝
I'd hurry if I were you. The meter's running.
浮士德,你怎么还在那儿晃悠?
Faust, why do you linger there?
我改变计划了,主人
A change in plans, my lord.
什么?
What?
那些遗物被强大的量保护着
The relics are protected by powerful forces.
既然有人代劳,我又干嘛要自己去冒险呢
Why should I risk my neck when someone else can get them for me?
如果你让我失望,那就不仅仅是
If you fail me, it's not your neck
你项上人头的问题了
You'll need to worry about.
好处很快就会是我们的了
The prize will soon be ours
在亚马逊女王亲生女儿的帮助下。
With the help of the Amazon queen's own daughter.
蝙蝠侠,我是戴安娜。
Batman, it's Diana.
我需要一些关于一个叫浮士德的人的背景资料——
I need some background information on a man named Faust--
菲利克斯浮士德。
Felix Faust.
他似乎是个巫师
He's some kind of sorcerer.
可以告诉我发生什么事了吗?
Care to tell me what's going on?
我很抱歉。 我得走了。
I'm sorry. I have to go.
计算机,捕获 Javerlin7 号♥的坐标
Computer, track coordinates on javelin 7.
Menolipi。挺不错啊
Menolipi. Good for you.
我一直就说你做的东西有收藏价值
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表