剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
不!
No!
这是假的!
It's a lie!
必须抵♥制♥它。
Must fight it.
他越来越虚弱了。
He's weakening.
我能感觉到。
I can sense it.
他只是需要一点鼓励。
He just needs a little more coaxing.
闪电侠说得对。
Flash is right.
你的朋友有些令人不安的地方。
There's something
unsettling about your friend.
当他凝视时,彷佛要看进我的内心深处。
When he stares,
it's like he's looking into my very soul.
没错,但我宁愿 他是我们的同伴而不是敌人
True. But I'd rather have him
with us than against us.
我们不孤单了。
We are not alone.
嘿,谁关了灯?
Hey, who turned out the lights?
哎呀!
Yikes!
我这儿需要点帮助
A little help here!
嗯,谢谢。
Uh, thanks.
J'onn 在哪里?
Where is J’onn?
J'onn,J'onn。
J'onn, J’onn.
听我说。
Listen to me.
不!
No!
J'onn,回到我身边来
J'onn, come back to me.
我在等你。
I'm waiting for you.
住口
Stop it!
这些东西到底还有多少?
How many of these things are there?
闪电侠,我们需要龙♥卷♥风♥
Flash, we need a maelstrom.
什么?
A what?
一阵狂风。
A whirlwind.
快跑…立刻!
Run fast...
Now!
好的。
Right.
以地狱使者冰冷的心
By the cold heart of Hera,
我命令你。
I command you.
冻结!
Freeze!
快点!
Faster!
快点!
Faster!
知道了。
You got it.
啊,呃!
Ah, uh!
屁♥股♥真的很疼啊
That was a real pain in the butt.
大家还好吗?
Is everyone ok?
我们很好,但是有人看到 J'onn 了吗?
We're fine, but has anyone seen J’onn?
展开并搜索每个甲板。
Spread out and search every deck.
不用了。
Etrigan: Don't bother.
那个火星人已经离开了
The Martian’s gone,
还有那块宝石
And so is the stone.
你们对于英雄的借口真是愚蠢至极
You stupid, ignorant,
pathetic excuses for heroes.
这不可能。
It can't be.
哦,这是事实,殿下?
Oh, really, your highness?
再看看。
Take another look.
我追了那个女巫几个世纪了。
I've pursued that witch for centuries.
你却盲目无视我的警告
Yet you blindly ignored my warnings
现在世界遭殃了。
And doomed the world.
够了!
Enough!
真♥相♥很伤人,不是吗,公主?
The truth hurts, doesn't it, princess?
你为什么不直接去找—...
Why don't you go straight to--
新消息——Javelin号♥没了。
More bad news--
the Javelin's gone.
控制显示是 Jonn 的通行号♥码
And J'onn's access code is still
punched into the hangar controls.
还有疑问吗?
Anymore questions?
怎么回事?Javelin 7号♥
Watchtower to Javelin 7.
回答,Javelin7号♥。
Come in, Javelin 7.
J'onn,如果你在的话,请回答。
J'onn, if you're there, answer.
拜托,J'onn...
Please, J’onn--
他关闭了通信链路。
He's turned off the comlink.
他现在投向le Fey了。
He belongs to le Fey now.
我们会阻止他的。 我保证。
We'll stop him. I promise.
就像你答应保护宝石一样?
Like you promised to protect the stone?
我们会不惜一切代价,Etrigan。
We'll do whatever it takes, Etrigan.
你的意思是说
Are you saying you're prepared
准备牺牲你们中的一员?
To take out one of your own?
我再说一遍,不惜一切代价。
I repeat, whatever it takes.
听着,这是不是太理论了?
Listen, isn't this kind of academic?
我们还停滞在这里,记得吗?
We're stranded here, remember?
或许没有。
Maybe not.
锁定Javelin号♥。
Get a lock on the Javelin.
你问我什么时候会得到你的王国,我的孩子。
You asked when you would
receive your kingdom, my son.
在十二点的钟声敲响之前,
Before the clock strikes 12,
在这万圣夜结束之前,
Before this all-hallowed eve ends,
世界将是你的。
The world will be yours.
一座城♥堡♥,妈妈?
A castle, mother?
我必须有自己的城♥堡♥。
I must have my own castle.
所以你会有的。
And so you will.
看哪,这是你的宫殿。
Behold, here is your palace.
有了宝石的无穷力量,
With the stone's infinite power,
我可以让它永远持续下去。
I can make this last forever.
现在最后一块到了。
And now the final piece arrives.
来吧,我尊贵的骑士。
Come forth, my noble knight.
叮!战斗开始
Ding, fifth floor,
四个英雄对战邪恶女巫婆!
Sporting goods, hardware, evil sorceresses.
啊!
Ah!
滚出我的城♥堡♥!
Get out of my castle!
哦 小家伙脾气真大
Whoa, the kid's got chops, too.
看来事实与传说相差无几
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
清醒点,那个妖物让你着迷了。
Imbecile, that harpy has you charmed.
她永远不会给你你想要的。
She'll never give you what you want.
滚开,恶魔!
Stand aside, demon!
她向我保证
She has promised to use
会用宝石的能量来重建火星
The stone's power to restore mars.
这些都是甜蜜的谎言。
All honey and lies.
你的回报将是你在这个世界上永远不得翻身。
Your reward will be an eternal
purgatory for you in this world.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
这是我获得幸福的最后机会,
This is my last chance for happiness,
是我拥抱家人的最后一次机会。
My last chance to embrace my family.
你会再次拥抱他们...
You'll embrace them again...
在我打碎你的骨头之后!
After the worms devour your bones!
啊!
Aah!
哦!
Ohh!
我不能被否决。
I'll not be denied.
屈服吧…否则承受我无尽的愤怒。
Yield...
Or suffer my unending wrath.
啊!
Aah!
游戏时间结束。
Play time's over.
妈妈!
Mother!
放开他!
Unhand him!
啊! 哦!
Aah! Ohh!
什么?
What?
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
站出来战斗,炸死你!
Stand and fight, blast you!
没有什么能让我远离我所爱的人!
Nothing will keep me from my loved ones!
尤其是你!
Especially not you!
啊!
Aah!
宝石。
The stone.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
J'onn,亲爱的,我们正等着你。
J'onn, my love, we're waiting.
不!
No!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你本可以拥有任何你梦寐以求的—切...
You could have had anything
you dreamed of--
你的家人,你的世界
Your family, your whole world
不可能是你的了。
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表