剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
870 英尺。
870 feet.
当温度升高的时候
We drill much deeper,
再挖深点
And we'll hit New Zealand.
当找到油的时候会遇上阻力
All this for a few stinkin' barrels of oil.
只希望这个旧矿井能撑得住。
Just hope this old mine shaft holds up.
指数上升了
Methane gas!
关上闸门就要
Shut it down before--
来个人帮我一下
Somebody give me a hand here.
快 快走
Come on! Let's go!
快走..
Go! Go! Go!
快走!
Go!
先生们,你们有麻烦了。
Gentlemen, you have a problem.
这是一次意外。
It was an accident.
而且没有人员伤亡。
There were no fatalities.
这次你走运了,布雷多克先生。
You got lucky this time, Mr. Braddock.
但是因为这样不安全的情况,
But because of unsafe conditions like this,
工会要求提高工资,
The unions are demanding higher wages,
而保险公♥司♥不会承担您的风险。
And the insurance companies
won't cover your risk.
幸运的是,我有一个解决方案。
Luckily, I've got a solution.
请赐教,斯塔格先生。
Please enlighten us, Mr. Stagg.
我称之为变形人:
I call it Metamorpho:
一位化学作业工人
A chemically altered worker
在一些艰苦的环境下
Who will not merely survive
虽然不一定能生存...
In most hazardous environments...
但可以在一定条件下自身重组
But will thrive in them.
Stagg,我们需要一个实用的解决方案,
Stagg, we need a practical solution,
不是一些不成熟的、计算机模拟的白日梦。
Not some half-baked,
computer-simulated fantasy.
我向你保证这不是白日梦。
I assure you it's no fantasy.
Stagg 工业已经花费了大量的财力
Stagg industries has sunk a fortune
来发展这个项目
Into developing this.
够了
Hogwash.
我们可不会相信
I'll believe it when I see it,
除非你让我亲眼看到
But not until then.
他们要证据?
They want proof?
我就给他们
I'll give them proof.
我只需要一个志愿者。
All I need is a volunteer.
第一季第22 集“变形人”(上)
是的,老板。
Yeah, boss.
我已经把它们带来了
I got 'em right here.
仔细听着,Java。
Listen carefully, Java.
这很重要。
It's important.
我需要那些致变物的样本
I need those mutagen samples.
不要让他们离开你的视线。
Don't let them out of your sight.
明白吗?
Understand?
没问题 Stagg 先生
No problem, Mr. Stagg.
哎呀!
Ow!
嘿!
Hey!
嗯。
Huh.
启程
All aboard!
先生,这必须检查一下。
Sir, you'll have to check that.
嘿! 但是我的老板说——
Hey!
But my boss said--
很抱歉这是制度
I'm sorry. It's regulations.
天啊。
Oh, boy.
还要香槟吗? Mason 先生
More champagne, Mr. Mason?
如果你愿意和我共享的话
Only if you'll join me.
或许等我下班时我会愿意的
Maybe when I'm off duty.
现在好好工作吧
Now that's service.
呃!
Uhh!
当心脚下
Watch your step.
火车正在加速
We're picking up speed.
操作系统没反应
Hydraulic systems not responding.
控制中心
Central, clear the tracks.
我们已经失控了。 听到请回答?
We have a runaway. Do you copy?
系好安全带。
Fasten your seat belt.
这将是一段颠簸的旅程。
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
停不下来
I can't stop it.
啊!
Aah!
哦! 哎呀!
Ooh! Ow!
呃!
Uhh!
嗯? 什么?
Huh? What?
哦,怎么回事?
Oh, what happened?
天知道,
Lord knows,
如果你没能减慢它的话
If you hadn't slowed it down,
不知会发生什么
This would have been a whole lot worse.
这就是我的工作
That's my pal,
整天都在拯救
Always saving the day.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
Rex Mason?
Rex Mason?
嘿,约翰。
Hey, John.
每次见你都穿着制♥服♥
Still in uniform, I see--
这可不是普通的电♥话♥事件
Though it's not exactly
standard marine corps issue.
很高兴见到焕然一新的你
I signed up with a new unit.
听到了。
So I heard.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
那你呢,梅斯?
And what about you, Mase?
你看起来不用再
Looks like you're not mucking
四处奔波了
In the trenches anymore.
听起来不错
Life's been good.
我们得抓紧时间,
We should catch up,
如果你现在不是太忙
If you're not too busy for an old pal.
不错的地方
Nice place.
当然 很贵啊
Sure beats the old barracks.
大阁楼,
Big penthouse,
旅行头等舱...
Traveling first class...
你混得不错。
You've done all right for yourself.
为 Stagg Enterprises 这样的公♥司♥工作
Working for an outfit like Stagg Enterprises
确实有它的好处。
Does have its perks.
别开玩笑了。
No kidding.
并不是所有的成功都以这样的方式
But so must wearing that ring.
从另一方面说像你这样的大英雄也很令人羡幕,不是吗?
A big hero like you makes a
fortune on the side, right?
并非如此
It doesn't work like that.
除了背上的衣服,我几乎一无所有。
I've hardly got more than
the clothes on my back.
那么,
Well then,
似乎我们得带你一起去购物
We simply must take you shopping.
约翰斯图尔特,见下我的未婚妻Sapphire Stagg
John Stewart,
meet my fiancée Sapphire Stagg.
我们不能再支持了……
We can no longer support...
我们可以得到一份声明吗,先生?
Can we get a statement, sir?
知道是什么原因造成的吗?
Any idea what caused this?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Terrorists?
机械故障?
Mechanical failure?
在我们完成调查之前不会发表任何声明。
No statement until we've
completed our investigation.
是否是车厢上有炸♥弹♥?
Was there a bomb on board?
铁路有责任吗?
Is the railroad liable?
你和老板的女儿在约会?
You're dating the boss' daughter?
我告诉过你这份工作有很大的好处。
I told you this job had great perks.
唯一的问题是,爸爸还不知道。
Only thing is, daddy doesn't know yet.
你总是喜欢做些冒险刺♥激♥的事情
You always did like living dangerously.
我也喜欢刺♥激♥。
I like a little danger, too.
难道你不喜欢吗,斯图尔特先生?
Don't you, Mr. Stewart?
我不认为那老头会赞成这事
I take it the old man wouldn't approve.
对于 Simon Stagg 而言没有人可以配得上他的女儿
Nobody's good enough for
Simon Stagg’s little girl.
如果他发现了,他会大发雷霆的。
He'd blow a gasket if he found out.
我要去把头发弄干
I'm gonna dry off,
但是不要走开,好吗?
But don't go away, 'kay?
记住我先发现她的
Remember, I saw her first.
抱歉。
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表