剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
超人正义联盟前集提要
Previously on Justice League...
这是美国潜艇 Defiant 号♥
This is U.S.S. Defiant.
我们遭到攻击,受损严重
We are under attack and have sustained heavy damage.
我们正在下沉
We are going down.
让它沉没
Let it sink.
所有这些事本来是可以避免的
All this could have been avoided.
到联♥合♥国♥大会上陈述你的不满
Come and air your grievances at the world assembly.
进行和平谈判
Negotiate for peace.
Mera 我要为我们的儿子缔造一个怎样的未来
Mera, what kind of future am I making for our son?
首先你击沉了一艘核潜艇,
First you sink a nuclear submarine,
然后你威胁我们要和解。
And then you threaten us to make peace.
谁给了你权利?
Who gave you the right?
我就知道我们不能相信那个鱼人
I knew we couldn't trust that fishman.
潜艇被拆卸了,也不见了
The sub's been stripped, and the plutonium is gone.
你试图杀死海王。 为什么?
You tried to kill Aquaman. Why?
西班牙金币
Spanish doubloons.
他们哪弄来的这种金币
Where would they get coins like this?
亚特兰蒂斯。
Atlantis.
现在是强大的亚特兰帝斯人起来反抗
Now is the time for mighty Atlantis
向它的敌人在陆地上的心脏
To rise up and strike terror
发起进攻的时候了
Into the hearts of its enemies.
奥姆! 这是严重的叛变
Orm! What treason is this?
我只是在做
I'm only doing
你从来没有勇气去做的事。
What you never had the courage to do.
现在我说了算
I'm in charge now.
多年来,我一直站在你的影子里
For years, I've stood in your shadow
看着你把亚特兰蒂斯带到毁灭的边缘。
And watched while you led Atlantis to the brink of ruin.
我再也无法忍♥受了
I'll stand no more,
你的将军们也无法忍♥受了
And neither will your generals.
这是我们多年前就应该打的一场战斗,
This is a battle we should have fought years ago,
但是你背叛了我们,站在我们的敌人一边。
But you betrayed us by siding with our enemies.
嗯! 哦。
Unh! Ohh.
把他带走。
Take him away.
布拉克将军,马上准备好你的部队。
General Brak, ready your troops at once.
是,陛下
Yes, my lord.
奥姆,他们说我丈夫回来了。
Orm, they said my husband has returned.
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
我希望是,
I wish it were,
但这只是一个毫无根据的谣言。
But it's only an unfounded rumor.
我努力变得坚强,
I've tried to be strong,
但是没有他...
But without him...
别担心,梅拉。
Don't worry, Mera.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you
还有你的儿子。
And your son.
我的儿子?
My son?
我已经采取了预防措施
I've already taken the precaution
把他置于我的保护之下。
Of placing him under my protection.
[喘气]
[gasps]
现在是危险时期,梅拉。
These are dangerous times, Mera.
小心无大错
We can't be too careful.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
王子不会受到伤害
The prince will come to no harm
只要你配合。
As long as you cooperate.
你怎么能这么做?
How can you do this?
我向你保证我只是在为
I assure you I am only doing
亚特兰帝斯谋取最大的利益
What is best for Atlantis.
我们快到了。
We're almost there.
亚特兰帝斯就在那暗礁上
Atlantis is just beyond that reef.
不要指望他们会张开双臂欢迎我们。
Don't expect them to welcome us with open arms.
把船停在这里。
Set the ship down here.
也许我们可以溜过他们的防线
Maybe we can slip under their defenses.
太晚了。 他们已经看到我们了。
Too late. They've already seen us.
如果他们想打一架,那就放马过来吧。
If it's a fight they want, they've got it.
等一下
Wait!
还记得我们为什么来这吗?
Remember why we're here.
别开火
Hold your fire.
我们来是有紧急情况要告诉你们的国王
We come with an urgent message for your king.
我们要回应吗,将军?
How should we respond, general?
摧毁他们。
Destroy them.
这就是对你的回答
There's your answer.
哦! 嗯!
Oh! Unh!
嗯!
Unh!
怎么回事?
What? [gasps]
嗯!
Unh!
小心后面
Behind you!
谢谢。
Thanks.
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
[咕哝]
[grunting]
啊!
Aah!
这边走。
This way.
它在那里。
There it is.
连衣角都没碰到
Not even close.
啊!
Aah!
哦!
Oh!
深水炸♥弹♥
Depth charges.
嗯!
Unh!
你们来有何贵干?
Worthless surface scum.
[咕哝]
[grunts]
海王在哪里?
Where's Aquaman?
我以为你们很善良,已经在照顾他了
I thought your kind already took care of him.
不,他回这来了
No. He came back here.
我们是来警告他有人阴谋对他不利
We came to warn him about a plot against his life--
是个亚特兰帝斯人
An Atlantian plot.
一派谎言
Lies and deceptions!
啊!
Aah!
我视刚才的事情
I consider this latest incursion
为战争行为
Nothing less than an act of war.
你们将作为地面上的敌人被处死
You will be executed as enemies of the crown.
然后,我将永远消灭地面世界
Then I will wipe out the surface world forever.
哦。
Oh.
J'onn,你能异相吗?
J'onn, can you phase free?
不行,我无法集中精神
No. Can't focus.
我也不行,像是某种电流
Me neither. Some kind of synaptic discharge.
那我们就要淹死了
Then we'll drown.
大人,军队就快准备就绪出发了
Your troops are almost ready to depart, my lord.
继续,将军。
Proceed, general.
我在完成一些未完的事之后
I will join you after I attend to
就与你回合
Some unfinished business.
哪个会先死?
Which one will go first?
我赌是那个女孩
My money's on the girl.
你这么想?
You think?
谢谢你。 但为什么...
Thank you. But why...
你认为在亚特兰帝斯里,有人背叛了我的丈夫
You believe someone in Atlantis has betrayed my husband.
我也担心他的安全
I also fear for his life,
但我需要你们的帮助
But I need your help.
我们会帮你的
You've got it.
喜欢这里的风景吗?
Enjoying the view?
杀了我
Getting rid of me
不会让亚特兰帝斯人♥民♥臣服于你
Won't make the people of Atlantis serve you.
我知道,这种事
I know. That whole lineage thing
会收不了场
Could get messy.
幸运的是,我有办法解决
Fortunately, I have a solution.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
[婴儿哭]
[baby crying]
不!
No!
您的王国十分壮观
Your kingdom is truly magnificent.
我明白为什么海王如此不遗余力地保护它
I see why Aquaman protects it so passionately.
不幸的是,有些人的野心
Unfortunately, there are those
却会摧毁它
Whose ambitions would destroy it.
趴下
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表