剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
超人正义联盟前情提要...
Previously on Justice League...
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我正在查一件案子
I'm investigating a crime.
我们怀疑你们中有人涉嫌这事
We suspect one of your amazons may be involved.
我很担心
I feared as much.
你知道 Aresia 不是出生在亚马逊
You see, Aresia was not born an Amazon.
她来自普通人的世界
She comes from man's world.
她的家乡变成了一场
Her homeland became the battlefield
血腥且残忍♥的战争的战场
For a bloody and senseless war.
Aresia 趴在
Aresia survived,
一块漂浮的木板上幸存下来
Clinging to a piece of floating wreckage.
神奇的是她被冲到 Themyscira的海岸上
Miraculously, she washed ashore
here on Themyscira.
我们亚马逊人接受了她
Then we amazons adopted her
而她也奇迹般的充满亚马逊的力量
And magically endowed her with Amazon strength.
Aresia? Diana.
Aresia? Diana.
我很想停下来谈谈
I'd love to stay and chat,
但你可能该去看看你的朋友
But you might want to look after your friend.
超人。
Superman.
呃。
Uhh.
这是干什么?
What is all this?
我想我们有权知道
I think we have a right to know.
看上去像某种
It's like some kind of plague,
癌疫城里一半的人都病了
And half the city's got it.
是的只有男人发病
Yes... The male half.
第一季第17 集“复仇女神
(下)
应急小组
Emergency response units,
我们需要支援情况紧急
We need backup at 5th and Horton.
哦...
Oh...
又有一个
Got another one.
眼神呆滞,毫无反应
Eyes glassy and nonresponsive.
这么说毒只影响男性
So the poison only affects men?
正是所以我没有伤到你们俩
Exactly. That's why it didn't hurt you two.
为什么?
But why?
你这样做有什么好处?
What do you have to gain from all of this?
什么好处?
What do I have to gain?
看看你们周围
Look around you.
男人的世界充满了贪婪诡计和暴♥力♥
Man's world is filled with greed,
deception, and cruelty.
但我要改变这一切。
But I'm going to change all that.
今天我们女人掌握一切
Today, we women take control.
你开玩笑的吧?
You can't be serious.
我会吗?
Can't I?
很幸运我找到了他
Lucky I found this one,
但他看起来不太好
But he's not doing well.
我带他去医院
I'll get him to a hospital.
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
你说得对是一个逃跑的亚马逊人干的
You were right. It was a renegade Amazon.
我知道。
I know.
我只是不敢相信
I just couldn't believe
我的一个姐妹会真的...
That one of my sisters could actually--
呃!
Uhh!
小心!
Look out!
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
J'onn他怎么样
How is he, J’onn?
和其他人一样
Just like the others.
他们
Whatever they have,
更像是过敏
It appears to be an allergen,
而不是中毒
Not a virus.
但我不知道怎么分离病菌
But I can't seem to isolate it.
但是每个问题都有解决方法
Still, every puzzle must have a solution.
那我们从哪入手?
So where do we start?
这很容易。 找到Aresia
That's easy. We find Aresia.
在她还是个孩子的时候,
Even when she was a child,
我就能感觉到她内心的苦涩。
I sensed a bitterness within her.
她从未真正融入我们
She was never really one of us.
我想她适应的很好
I think she fits in pretty well.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
Are sia 只是把你们
Aresia's just taking
珍贵的亚马逊的原则
Your precious Amazon code
当作了她自己的逻辑延伸
To its logical extension.
我们不曾教授憎恨
We don't teach hatred.
除非涉及到男人。
Except when it comes to men.
啊!
Aargh!
你站住别动
You there! Halt!
干的漂亮
Well done.
完美完美至极
It's perfect--
absolutely perfect.
对何而言?
For what?
更多背叛?更多破坏?
More betrayal, more destruction?
殿下。
Your highness.
您和您的人应该理解我所做的一切
You of all people should understand
why I'm doing this.
不你应经违背了亚马逊的机密规则
No. You have violated sacred Amazonian law.
您这样想让我很伤心
I'm sorry you see it that way.
哦!
Oh!
但我已经走得太远回不了头了
But I've come too far to turn back now.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help here?
谢谢但我们已经控制了局面
Thanks, but we finally got this one contained.
还有受害者吗?
Any remaining victims?
刚送最后一个去Gotham总部
Just sent the last one to Gotham general.
干得好!女士们我们撤吧
Good work, ladies. Let's wrap this up.
看起来她们真伟大
They seem to be on top of things.
令人吃惊
Impressive.
几乎让我想起家乡了
Almost reminds me of home.
是的,但谁愿意生活在一个没有男人的世界里?
Yes, but who wants to live
in a world without men?
他们对你的生活没那么重要的
They can't possibly be
that essential to your life.
尝试之前不要先贬低,公主
Don't knock it till you've tried it,
princess.
我们去找 Are sia 吧
Let's find Aresia.
九号♥救援机呼叫我们需要通关许可完毕
This is Medivac 9 requesting clearance, over.
小心!
Look out!
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
我抓住你们了姐♥妹♥们♥
I've got you, sisters.
啊!
Aah!
天啊快
Great. Hurry!
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
放松点我不是来打架的
Relax. I'm not here to fight.
事实上我是来提醒你们
In fact, I came to warn you.
关于 Are sia?
About Aresia?
她疯了。
She's crazy.
她想消灭世界上所有的男人。
She wants to wipe out
all the men in the world.
我们发现了她在哪?
We noticed. Where is she?
她和 Tsukuri 在空军基地
She and Tsukuri are at the air base,
但可能已经太迟了
But it may already be too late.
这是最后一个.所有药品都已经装机
That's the last one.
All the chemicals are on board.
好.就只剩一件事没完成了
Good. Then there's just one
unfinished matter to attend to.
这件事永远无法完成
And it will remain unfinished.
哦! 呃!
Oh! Uhh!
什么让你变成这样?
What took you?
请原谅我们的小骗术
Forgive our little deception.
Diana 我派 Star Sapphire 去请你们来
Diana, I had Star Sapphire bring you here
给你们最后一次
So I could offer you one last chance
加入我们崇高事业的机会。
To join our noble cause.
有男人的世界或许并不完美
Man's world may not be perfect,
但毁掉它并不是解决之道
But destroying it isn't the answer.
你要站在你姐♥妹♥们♥的对立面?
You would stand against us, your sisters?
是的。 可惜。
Yes. A pity.
你很勇敢,戴安娜,但你无法阻止我们
A valiant effort, Diana,
but you won't stop us.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表