剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
他不是故意的。 我确定。
He didn't mean to. I'm sure of it.
拜托,你是他的朋友。
Please, you're his friend.
你必须帮助我们。
You have to help us.
在警♥察♥之前找到他。
Find him before the police do.
我会找到他的,我保证,
I'll find him, I promise,
即使是发动所有联盟成员
Even if I have to call in
the whole Justice League.
谢谢你,约翰。
Thank you, John.
变形人
Metamorpho...
这不是你所说的你的小项目吗?
Isn't that what you called your little project?
Mason!
Mason!
好吧,你该高兴你的计划起作用了
Well, you'll be happy to know
it works like a charm.
真神奇 科学的奇迹。
Behold the wonder of science.
老实说,我为此感到心痛。
Honestly, I'm heartsick about this.
我们都很担心。
We all are.
这是一次可怕的事故。
It was a terrible accident.
这绝非偶然,西蒙,
It was no accident, Simon,
我想知道谁该对此负责
And I want to know who's responsible.
梅森,不要!
Mason, don't!
现在就告诉我
Tell me now!
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
但请记住,她与这无关。
But remember,
she had nothing to do with this.
哦。
Oh.
呃。
Uhh.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你自己看。
See for yourself.
我不相信!
I don't believe it!
有梅森的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Mason?
还没有。
Nothing yet.
嗯,继续找。
Well, keep looking.
看来得等一下了
That may have to wait.
看。
Look.
真美妙
Sweet.
呃哦。
Uh-oh.
10:00 方向穿长裤的家伙。
Long Johns at 10:00.
嗯?
Huh?
撞过去!
Run him down!
就这样 等警♥察♥来吧
That ought to hold 'em
until the police get here.
好吧,你可真粗心。
Well, that was pretty darn sloppy.
对不起。
Sorry.
介意谈一谈吗
Care to talk about it?
经过这些年当我再见到 Mason
Running into Mason after all these years,
让我重新思考
I guess it got me thinking--
我当年的选择
Wondering about the choices I've made.
你没有选择的道路?
The road not taken?
是的。
Yeah.
或许我可以像他一样
Maybe I could have been like him.
有钱,有成就……
Wealthy, successful...
和一个美丽的女人订婚。
Engaged to a beautiful woman.
是Mase.。
It's Mase.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
约翰,我们得谈谈。
John, we have to talk.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
留在这里等警♥察♥来
Stay here until the police arrive.
等等
Wait!
Mase,你在哪里?
Mase, where are you?
就在这里。
Right here.
啊!
Aah!
呃!
Unh!
我知道你嫉妒,
I knew you were jealous,
但没想到你会做得那么绝
But I never thought you'd go this far.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
不明白?
No?
看看这是否会唤起你的记忆。
See if this jogs your memory.
呃!
Uhh!
你拍下来了吗,Java?
Are you getting this, Java?
我要让他们知道我的创造物真的能做到
I want them to see what
my creation can really do.
哇!
[explosion] whoa!
或许还可以成为军用设施
It might even have military applications.
哈!
Hah!
我不会让你把她从我身边夺走。
I won't let you take her from me.
Mase,你正在犯一个大错误。
Mase, you're making a big mistake.
不,是你。
No, you did.
这将是你的最后一次,老朋友。
And it will be your last, old friend.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表