剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Gotta catch me first.
站在那别动,你这个笨蛋!
Stand still and fight me, you simpleton!
我们可以这样做。
We could do that.
这样吧
Tell you what.
你抛弃了精神控制头盔,
You ditch the mind control helmet,
我不用头箍
And I'll ditch the headband.
闪电侠,不要
Flash, don't!
来吧,大猩猩
Come on, gorilla my dreams.
摘掉头盔
Take off the helmet!
呵! 你比我想得还蠢
Heh! You're a bigger fool than I thought.
哦,是吗? 你个大蠢货
Oh, yeah? Well, you're... naked.
这个世界会想念你的
The world will miss your sparkling intellect.
再见,闪电侠。
Good-bye, Flash.
啊!
Aargh!
你对他做了什么?
What have you done to him?
很简单, 当我拍他的头盔时
Simple. When I pushed the helmet down over his eyes,
我还动了点手脚
I also crossed some wires.
你怎么能这么做?
How could you?
你毁了这个世界上最伟大的思想
You've destroyed the greatest mind on Earth.
你会没事的
You'll be ok,
你不再受控制了
Now that you're free from his mind control.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他从来没有在我身上使用过。
He never used that on me.
我爱他
I loved him.
跨越种群的爱情
Internet romances, huh?
你说呢?
Go figure.
对不起,我误会了你们
I'm sorry we misjudged you.
对你们所做的,我无以为报
We can never repay you for all you've done.
没什么大不了的。
No biggie.
格鲁德会怎样?
What's gonna happen to Grodd?
我带你去看他
I'll show you.
头盔对他的反馈作用把他的意识都清空了
The feedback from his helmet completely wiped out his mind.
我对他感到很难过
I almost feel sorry for him.
我向你保证,他会受到最好的照顾
You have my solemn word that he will receive the best of care.
还不错吧?
Not bad, huh?
我智取了一个超级天才。
I outsmarted a supergenius.
我猜你没和你的主人一样蠢
Guess you're not as dumb as you look.
说得对,我.
Yeah, and I--
嘿,我讨厌这么说
Hey, I resent that.
没人能拿我和猴子相提并论
No one makes a monkey out of me.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表