剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Stay back!
嘿,姑娘们,是我,还记得吗
Hey, girls, it's me, remember?
今天早上我救了你的命。
I saved your lives this morning.
消灭
Destroy! Destroy!
你的感谢还真是别出心裁
Ow! That's gratitude for you.
哦!
Ohh!
我失陪了,别介意
Would you excuse me?
[电子啸叫]
[electronic whine]
如果我是你,我就快跑
I'd bail if I were you.
格鲁德在哪里?
Where's Grodd?
毫无疑问
There's no question.
这个能量场与中心城的能量场相同。
This energy field is identical to the one in Central City.
好极了,这个我们也同样过不去
Great. We couldn't get through that one, either.
而且还没有城市或居民的影子
And there's still no sign of the city or its inhabitants.
也许如果我们——
Perhaps if we--
啊!
Aah!
他们醒了,长官
They are awake, sir.
我们在哪?这里谁负责?
Where are we? Who's in charge?
你必须弄清状况,入侵者
You misunderstand the situation, intruder.
我问问题,你们回答
You will answer my questions.
没问题,只要把这些东西去了
Sure. Just get us out of these things.
让间谍有机可乘
It is not my policy
可不是我的策略
To allow spies to roam free.
我们不是间谍,
We are not spies,
你不可以不问青红皂白就将我们关在这
Nor will you hold us against our will.
我们——啊!
We-- aarr!
乔恩!
J'onn!
你们会发现猩猩城进来容易
You will find Gorilla City much more difficult to leave
出去难
Than it was to enter.
大猩猩城?
Gorilla City?
现在,让我们重新开始。
Now, let us begin again.
谁派你们来的?
Who sent you?
站住,谁在那?
Halt! Who goes there?
你的主人
Your lord and master.
你能带我去导弹控制室吗?
Would you be so kind as to direct me to the missile control room?
遵命,格鲁德大人。
As you wish, lord Grodd.
发射代码接受
Launch codes accepted.
核导弹听候您的命令,随时准备发射
The nuclear missiles are at your command.
好极了 加入这些目标坐标
Excellent. Enter these targeting coordinates.
目标锁定。
Targets locked.
确认大猩猩城。
Confirming Gorilla City.
所有系统准备完毕
All systems are go.
输入发射顺序
Commence firing sequence.
闪电侠,我快撑不住了
Flash, I can't hold them off much longer.
你有多重?
How much do you weigh?
大约 400 磅。
About 400 of your pounds.
问这个干吗.
Why do you-- aah!
啊! 哦! 400磅?
Ahh! Oh! 400 pounds, huh?
你确定你没称错?
You sure you did the math right?
又让格鲁德跑了,
Grodd got away again,
但如过他用的是火箭单车
But if he used his rocket bike,
我的戒指就可以追踪他留下的痕迹
My ring can follow his trail.
我也得给自己弄一个。
I've gotta get me one of those.
他肯定在里面
He must be inside.
站住!以格鲁德的名义!
Halt, in the name of Grodd!
快点,否则格鲁德就会发现我们在这了
Hurry, before Grodd finds out we're here.
[警报响起]
[alarm sounding]
有件事告诉我他已经知道了。
Something tells me he already knows.
不对,那是发射警报
No, that's a launch alert!
我去追导弹
I'll go after the missiles.
你们去阻止格鲁德!
You stop Grodd!
好的
Right.
阻止格鲁德? 怎么阻止?
Stop Grodd? How?
嗯!
Unh!
别再拖延时间了,间谍 告诉我是谁派你来的!
Quit stalling, spy. Tell me who sent you!
没人派我们来
No one sent us.
说谎!
Lies!
我要听实话
I want the truth,
否则你们都会付出最惨重的代价!
Or you'll all pay most dearly!
我会给你最后一次机会,
I'll give you one last chance,
从你开始。
Starting with you.
你还是先歇口气吧
Take your best shot.
呸! 不!
Grrr! No!
抓住他!
Get him!
我们走
Let's go.
哈哈!
Haaa!
卫士,拦住他们
Security, stop them!
这太疯狂了
What madness is this?
现在没空管这个
Let's not wait around to find out.
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
试着再逃逃看?
Try to escape like that again,
我保证你们会后悔的
And I promise you will regret it.
什么?
What?
防护墙!正在消失
The shield wall-- it's shutting down!
立即恢复
Get it back up immediately!
没反应
It's not responding.
有人正在侵入了系统
Someone's overridden the system.
格鲁德。
Grodd.
长官,防御扫描检测到
Sir, defense scans have detected
有导弹向这里飞来
Armed missiles heading this way.
怎么办?
What are your orders?
立刻疏散城市
Evacuate the city immediately!
那这些人类怎么办?
But what about the humans?
我现在有更大的问题要处理
I've got bigger problems now.
也许我们能帮你们
Maybe we can help.
你们?
You?
你们能帮我们做什么?
What could you possibly do to save us?
看着吧
Just watch.
毁掉一颗
That's one down.
一号♥导弹失效了
Missile number 1 deactivated.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我猜
Best guess?
是我的朋友干的
It was my buddy with the power ring.
又是你!
You again!
格鲁德,你因反猩猩城罪被逮捕了
Grodd, you're under arrest for crimes against Gorilla City.
再有五分钟,就没什么猩猩城了
In 5 more minutes, there won't be a Gorilla City.
快点。
Come on, come on.
呃!
Uhh!
2 号♥导弹已停用。
Missile number 2 deactivated.
结束了,格鲁德。
It's over, Grodd.
不!
No!
我不会输给你们这样的人!
I won't lose to the likes of you!
猜猜是谁?
Guess who?
什么?
What?
你在哪里,人类?
Where are you, human?
你想把我撕成碎片吗? 那就来吧
You want a piece of me, chuckles? Come on.
哇!
Raah!
呃……哇!
Uhh... Whoa!
不,来不及了
No. I'm too late!
哈哈!
Haaa!
哈哈!
Haaa!
[大猩猩尖叫]
[gorillas screaming]
它向这边来了
It's coming this way!
[咕哝]
[grunting]
赫拉,给我力量!
Hera, give me strength!
戴安娜!
Diana!
没什么问题了
The fates were kind today.
你们的城市安全了
Your city is safe.
四号♥导弹失效了
Missile number 4 deactivated.
我要你好看
I'll rend you limb from limb!
得先抓住我再说
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表