剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Good ones.
他们就会忘记他们的烦恼了
Enough to take their minds off their troubles.
这是怎么回事?
What's this?
氪星人。
The kryptonian.
他想逃跑。
He tried to escape.
哦可怜啊
A pity.
我本想等他们
I was hoping to build him up
把他训练成更强大的对手的
With some preliminary matches,
但现在得拿他先开刀了
But now I'll have to make an example of him.
把他交给德拉加!
Give him to Draaga!
嗯!
Unh!
我告诉你了,我什么都不知道。
I keep telling you, I don't know nothing.
我从不管别人闲事,你也应该这样
I mind my own business, and you should, too.
嗯!
Unh!
我朋友失踪了
My friends are missing.
这就是我的闲事
That is my business.
嘿,别抓着我没完啊
Hey, don't bust my mandibles.
在这儿最好不要问太多问题
Around here, it's best not to ask too many questions.
为什么?有很多勾当在进行中
Why? There's a lot of stuff going on,
走私、酒、
Smuggling, bootlegging,
奴隶交易。
Slave trading.
嗯!
Unh!
让我猜猜,
Let me guess,
你说错什么话了吧
It was something you said.
我可以搞定他们
I could have handled them.
比起救你我还有更重要的事情
I've got more important things to do than saving your butt.
我确信这三个人知道些什么
Those 3 knew something, I'm sure of it.
而你却放了他们
And you're letting them get away!
怎么可能
Wanna bet?
啊!
Aah!
放松,
Relax,
我们需要的只是
All we want is information
我们朋友的消息
About our friends.
你可以跟我讲
You can talk to me,
或者也可以跟她讲
Or you can talk to her.
我听到了些关于氪星人的事
I heard something about a kryptonian.
他被带进“战争世界”了
He was being taken to War World.
战争世界?
War World?
那是个恶心的地方
Nasty place.
给大众们血腥娱乐的地方
Heavy into carnage for the masses.
带我们去“战争世界
Take us to this War World.
德拉加! 德拉加! 德拉加!
Draaga! Draaga! Draaga!
让他们都上吧
Let them all come and fight me!
来自星系每个角落的人都上吧
Let them come from every corner of the galaxy!
快走,你不想错过搏斗吧
Move it! You don't want to miss the fight.
那么多观众。
So many spectators.
他们难道没有家人和工作吗
Don't they have families or jobs to tend to?
你开玩笑的吧,这儿没有工作
Are you kidding? There's no jobs.
我已经很多年没有工作了
I haven't worked in years!
那太可怕了!
That's dreadful!
你想谈论“可怕”
You wanna talk dreadful,
你应该看看上一场比赛
You should have seen the last games.
但我听说这个氪星人是个真正的杀手
But I hear this kryptonian is a real killer!
今天,德拉加遇到了他最大的敌人——
Today, Draaga meets his greatest foe--
他来自氪星!
The man from krypton.
你准备好了吗,氪星人?
Are you ready, kryptonian?
我不会为你的乐趣而战,Mongul
I won't fight for your amusement, Mongul.
勇敢的举动
A bold move.
但让我们来看看他能坚持多久
But let's see how long his idealism lasts on...
战争世界!
War World!
德拉加,
Draaga,
我们无需争斗
We don't have to do this!
你别无选择。
You don't have a choice.
我们中的赢家才有选择
Neither of us does.
打他呀,德拉加!
Give it to him, Draaga!
打死那个烦人的氪星人!
Pound that lousy kryptonian!
氪星人倒下了
The kryptonian has fallen.
德拉加宣布胜利!
Draaga claims victory!
太好了
Yes!
多么惊人的新进展
A stunning development.
氪星人获胜了!
The kryptonian is victorious.
那么,你们怎么决定?
Well, what say you?
给这个失败者他应得的!
Give the bum what he deserves!
知道你们的结论了
It's unanimous, then.
人♥民♥做出了决定
The people have spoken.
解决他。
Finish him.
我拒绝。
I refuse.
你不能拒绝。
You can't refuse.
我命令你解决他
I order you to finish him.
不。
No.
来吧
Do it.
让我
Give me...
光荣的死
An honorable death
这里...
Here...
战场上。
On the battlefield.
抱歉,但我做不到
Sorry, but I can't.
那我怎能在羞辱中生活
How can I live with this shame?
别让我求你
Don't make me beg you.
结果了我吧
Finish me.
按他说的做
Do as he says.
这是你最后的机会。
This is your last chance.
不。
No.
消灭他
Then destroy him!
不!
No!
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表