剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
前情回顾
Previously on Justice League...
当我还是火星上的宇航员时,
When I was an astronaut on Mars,
我幸免于难
I survived an experience
这深刻地改变了我的生活。
Which profoundly changed my life.
我提出了一个大胆的新和平解决方案。
I propose a bold new solution for peace.
随着每天拆除更多的导弹,
With more missiles being dismantled every day,
我们大多数人会睡得更好
Most of us will sleep better
因为大家都知道超人是保护着我们的
Knowing that Superman is watching over us.
在过去的几个月里,
Over the past few months,
我检测到多个安全漏洞
I've detected several security breaches
在我们的全球深空监测网络中。
In our global deep-space monitoring network.
这不仅仅是表面上看到的。
There's more to this than meets the eye.
嗯!
Unh!
嗯! 啊!
Unh! Aah!
我们收到类似物体的报告
We're getting reports that similar objects
已经登陆世界各地。
Have landed all around the world.
我是约翰琼斯
I am J’onn J’onzz.
我们的命令是把那个怪胎留在这里。
Our orders are to keep that freak here.
但世界的安全可能受到威胁。
But the world's security may be at stake.
这就是为什么他永远不会活着离开这里的原因。
That's why he'll never leave here alive.
妈妈,原谅我吧。
Mother, forgive me.
是他们。
It's them.
嗯!
Unh!
嗯...
Unh...
蹲下!
Stay down.
你后面!
Behind you!
嗯!
Unh!
嗯!
Unh!
琼恩,你还好吧...?
J'onn, are you--
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
走!
Hang on!
把他带到安全的地方去.我会掩护你们
Get him to safety. I'll cover you.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
嗯!
Unh!
很快就到了.
That was close.
我们还不安全。 看。
We're not safe yet. Look.
啊!
Aah!
怎么回事?
What happened?
增援来了.
Help has arrived.
嗯! 嗯!
Unh! Unh!
鹰女? 她为何会来这?
Hawkgirl? What's she doing here?
对不起,我来迟了.刚才有个暴♥动♥在Rigel Nine附近.
Sorry I'm late. There was an uprising near Rigel IX.
哈! 哈!
Hah! Hah!
啊!
Aah!
嗯!
Unh!
交给我.
Allow me.
这个戴着头冠的家伙是谁?
Who's the rookie in the tiara?
我也不知道.
I'm not sure.
嗯!
Unh!
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,蝙蝠!
Hey, bats!
我想你落了这个.
I think you dropped this.
哇哦. 你在我的梦里好像出现过?
Whoa. Where have you been all my life?
天堂岛
Themyscira.
嗯?
Huh?
亚马逊人的故乡。
Hawkgirl: The home of the amazons.
我一直以为这只是一个传说。
I always thought it was merely a legend.
我向你保证,它与我们所站立的土地一样真实。
I assure you, it's as real as the ground on which we stand.
我是戴安娜,亚马逊公主。
I am Diana, princess of the amazons.
掐我。 我一定是在做梦。
Pinch me. I must be dreaming.
哦!
Ow!
天堂岛是受众神保护的,
Themyscira is protected by the gods,
但是当世界其他地方处于危险之中时,我不能袖手旁观。
But I could not idly stand by while the rest of the world was in danger.
运气还真好,你出现的正是时候.
It was lucky you showed up when you did.
不,不是运气。 我用心灵感应♥召♥唤了他们。
No, not luck. I telepathically summoned them.
看, 我通常是看事物本质的...
Look, I'm usually pretty quick on the uptake,
那么谁能告诉我到底这些怪物来这里干吗?
But would someone please tell me what the heck is going on here?
对了,J'onn J'onzz,你说你从火星来警告我们?
So, J’onn J’onzz, you came from Mars to warn us?
这太奇怪了。
This is just too weird.
这也恰好太奇怪了
I've seen stranger things.
从我遇到过的事情中
We first encountered them
一千多年前的地球。
A thousand of your Earth years ago.
那是一个黄金时代。
It was a golden age.
我们的火星文明正处于
Our Martian civilization was at the height
和平与繁荣的鼎盛时期
Of its peace and prosperity.
然后...
And then...
他们来了。
They arrived.
他们从哪里来,没人知道,
Where they came from, no one knew,
但是,能够肯定的是他们想将我们的星球据为己有
But they were determined to make our planet their own.
我们火星人是很爱好和平的
We Martians were peaceful people,
夺走任何生命对我们来说都是可憎的。
And the taking of any life was abhorrent to us.
但我们很快就学会了战争的方式。
But we quickly learned the ways of war.
几个世纪以来,战斗如火如荼。
For centuries, the battles raged on.
我们曾经伟大文明的每一个痕迹
Every trace of our once-great civilization
都被抹杀了。
Was obliterated.
我们英勇作战,
We fought valiantly,
但是这些入侵者是寄生虫,他们靠吸食我们的精神为食
But the invaders were parasites who fed on our psychic energy.
所以我们越来越弱,他们却越来越强
As we grew weaker, they grew stronger.
他们甚至吸收了我们改变形状的能力。
They even absorbed our shape-changing abilities.
最后,一小群火星幸存者
Finally, a small group of Martian survivors
计划进行最后一次绝望的攻击。
Planned one final desperate attack.
嗯! 嗯!
Unh! Unh!
啊!
Aah!
[哔哔声]
[beeping]
在他们的地下据点内,
Inside their underground stronghold,
我们释放了一种强大的神经毒气,使他们瘫痪。
We unleashed a powerful nerve gas which paralyzed them.
[尖叫]
[shrieking]
这场突袭虽然成功了
The attack was successful,
但是代价惨重
But the cost was dear.
我是唯一的幸存者,
I was the only survivor,
我们种族的最后一个
The last of my kind.
我封锁了他们的堡垒
I sealed up their citadel
使它们始终处于假死状态。
To keep them in a constant state of suspended animation.
500多年来,
For over 500 years,
我守着他们,
I stood guard over them,
但是,当我处于冬眠周期时,
But then, while I was in a hibernation cycle,
来自地球的宇航员打开了据点
Astronauts from Earth unsealed the stronghold
并意外复活了入侵者。
And accidentally revived the invaders.
等等。 那些宇航员
Wait. Those astronauts
从来没有提过火星上发现生物一事.
Never said anything about finding life on Mars.
一些华盛顿的官员..
Hmm. Some pencil pusher in Washington
可能把她变成
Probably decided it should be
机密信息了。
Classified information.
随着所有火星人的消失,
With all the Martians gone,
入侵者没有什么可吃的了,
The invaders had nothing left to feed upon,
所以他们把目光转向了地球。
So they turned their sights to Earth.
我侥幸逃脱,来到这里警告即将到来的危险。
I narrowly escaped and came here to warn of the coming danger.
当我被关押时,
While I was being held against my will,
入侵者派出先遣特工来破坏地球的防御。
The invaders sent advance agents to disable Earth's defenses.
这就是他们破坏深空监测网络的原因——
That's why they sabotaged the deep-space monitoring network--
那样我们就无法检测到他们的活动。
So we couldn't detect their activities.
我们必须趁早阻止他们。
We've got to stop them before it's too late.
可能已经太晚了。
It may already be too late.
这是 Snapper Carr 现场报道
This is Snapper Carr reporting live
在大都市进行零距离现场直播
From ground zero in metropolis,
在这里,外星侵略者依然在实施彻底破坏
Where the alien walkers continue to clear the area around the impact site.
威尔仕将军
General wells,
我们的军队似乎无法阻止他们。 为什么?
Our military seems unable to stop them. Why?
我们所有的大型导弹都被销毁了
All our big missiles have been disarmed,
而我们自称的保护者超人却抛弃了我们。
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表