剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
I'll take out the security cameras
在存放室与你们会合
And meet you at the vault.
嗯!
Unh!
这是条给正义联盟的消息
This message is for the Justice League.
我在这说的时候
As I speak,
,我的伙计们正在洗劫细菌仓储
My friends are robbing the gem depository.
我打赌你们和警♥察♥
We dare you and the police
会试图阻止我们
To try and stop us.
这就会引起他们的重视
That should get their attention.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
爽
Mmm, sweet.
我真喜欢这些东西
I do love sapphires.
它们闪的真美
They're so radiant.
够了,拿上你们的东西
That's enough. Take what you have
然后返回据点
And head back to the hideout.
那你呢?
What about you?
我还有一件事得办
I still have one last thing to do.
我留下来陪你
I'll stay with you.
不,跟他们走
No. Go with the others.
按我说的做
But-- do as I say.
[警报器]
[Sirens]
中士,让你的人到位
Sergeant, get your men in position.
封闭整个街区直到我..
I want this whole block sealed off before they--
[繁荣]
[boom]
或许你想把它放回去
You might want to put that back.
想要这个?
You want this?
你得自己拿
You'll have to take it.
就按你的意思
Have it your way.
啊!
Ugh!
我很想啊
I intend to.
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Aah!
你比看上去强壮些.但你赢不了
You're stronger than you look, but you can't win.
哦,是吗?
Oh, really?
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
还这么想吗?大个子?
Still think so, big man?
呃……呃。
Uhh... Ugh.
又来了一个。
Here comes another one.
[炮火]
[gunfire]
站住
Stop!
已经跑的够远了
That's far enough.
戴安娜。Aresia?
Diana. Aresia?
嗯!
Unh!
我很想留下来跟你聊聊
I'd love to stay and chat,
但你可能该去看看你的朋友
But you might want to look after your friend.
哦!
Ohh!
超人。
Superman.
超人!
Superman!
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
嗨,这个大家伙怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong with the big guy?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我见过 Aresia 后就发现他就这样了
I found him like this after meeting Aresia.
谁? 我的亚马逊姐妹之一。
Who? One of my Amazon sisters.
我听说她们从不离开自己的岛屿
I thought they never let them off the island?
那个 Aresia 在哪?
Where is this Aresia?
她逃走了。
She got away.
你们继续追查
You track her down
我把超人送回监视塔
While I take Superman back to the Watchtower.
一个亚马逊人
An Amazon, huh?
现在怎么办? 我们去找线索
So, what now? We look for clues.
什么?指纹?火柴盒?
What? Like fingerprints, matchbooks,
写着住址的信封?
Self-addressed stamped envelopes?
不,像这样。
No. Like this.
女王,我们已经抓住那个贼了
We've captured the thief, my queen.
我不是小偷。
I'm not a thief.
你拒绝承认你偷了金子?
Then you deny that you took the gold?
我是你女儿戴安娜的朋友。
I'm a friend of your daughter Diana.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我正在调查一起犯罪。
I'm investigating a crime.
我们怀疑您的一位亚马逊人可能参与其中。
We suspect one of your Amazons may be involved.
这是个很重的指控
This is a serious accusation.
你有什么证据?
What proof have you?
认识这个吗?
Recognize this?
备马,快!
Have my horse made ready immediately.
那条项链是Aresia的
That necklace belongs to Aresia.
她应该在这里
She's supposed to be here
独居冥想
In solitary meditation.
看来她在这待够了
Looks like she got tired
待够了
Of contemplating her navel.
这已经好几周都没人住了
Nobody's been here in weeks.
正如我所担心的
I've feared as much.
那么,她怎么会在这里?
So, why was she in here?
她是不是做错了什么?
Did she do something wrong?
不,这是她重生的最后一步。
No. It was the final step of her rebirth.
你看,Aresia并非生于亚马逊。
You see, Aresia was not born an Amazon.
她来自男人的世界。
She comes from man's world.
在她还是个孩子的时候,
When she was but a child,
她的故乡成了战场
Her homeland became the battlefield
为了一场血腥而毫无意义的战争。
For a bloody and senseless war.
入侵者很残忍♥
The victors were cruel
对战败的敌人
And denied even the basic humanity
他们连最起码的人性都灭了
Of their defeated foes.
很快,邻居、朋友和同学都死了
Soon, neighbors, friends, and schoolmates were all gone.
[喷气式飞机接近]
[jet approaches]
她的家人只能选择逃走
Her family had no choice but to flee.
他们最终去了一艘难民船……
They eventually made their way to a refugee ship...
但是,即使在这里,恶运也不曾友善
But even here, fate was not kind.
[大炮射击]
[cannon shots]
海盗袭击了这艘船
Pirates raided the ship
偷走了他们为数不多的微薄财产。
And stole their few meager possessions.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
阿雷西亚幸存下来...
Aresia survived...
紧贴着一片漂浮的残骸。
Clinging to a piece of floating wreckage.
神奇的是,她被冲到
Miraculously, she washed ashore here,
天堂岛的海岸上
On Themyscira.
我发现她并将她带回来救治
I found her and nursed her back to health.
我们亚马逊人像女儿一样抚养她
Then we amazons adopted her,
训练她...
Trained her...
并奇迹般的使她充满亚马逊的力量
And magically endowed her with Amazon strength.
我常想这样做是否正确
I've often wondered if we did the right thing.
但我不能不这样做
Still, how could we refuse?
你必须那样做
You couldn't.
现在,她背弃了我们
And now she's deserted us.
或许我们能在这里找出点线索
Maybe we'll find some answers in here.
[咕哝]
[grunting]
啊!
Ah!
这是什么?
What is it?
书籍、地图、城市指南。
Books, maps, city guides.
这些东西为什么是禁品
These things are forbidden here. Why?
我们认为与外界联♥系♥
We believe contact with the outside world
可能会腐蚀我们。
Could corrupt us.
看来该这样想了
It's sure starting to look that way.
他的情况开始恶化了
J'onn: His condition continues to deteriorate.
他应该是不会受伤的
Wonder Woman: He's practically invulnerable.
是什么导致的?
What could do this to him?
不幸的是,关于氪星人的
Unfortunately, there isn't much data
生理数据很少
In kryptonian physiology,
但我会尽力帮他
But I'll do my best to help him.
我知道你会的,乔恩。
I know you will, J’onn.
[哔哔声]
[beeping]
是绿灯侠。
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表