剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Not in my city.
但是
But--
我们走,红衣小子
Let's go, red.
你还有很多事要解释一下
You've got a lot of explaining to do.
坐下
Sit.
嘿,轻点!
Hey, easy.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
这是从警♥察♥局监视器的
This is a surveillance tape
录像带上拍到的
From the police impound.
看见那东西了吗
See that stuff?
你和 Green Lantern
The isotopes from the robbery
破获的劫案中的同位素
You and Green Lantern broke up?
看好了
Watch.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
太快了?
Too quick for you?
试试定格画面
Let's try the freeze frame.
认出什么人了吗?
Recognize anybody?
再说一遍
Let's go over it again.
没什么好说的,我是无辜的
There's nothing to go over. I'm innocent.
那么录像带上的人不是你?
So that's not you on the tape?
不是
No.
我是说是我
I mean, yes.
我是说我不记得了
I mean, I don't remember.
你把同位素藏哪了?
Where did you stash the isotopes?
告诉我们你的任务
Just tell us your side.
我肯定地区检察官会理解的
I'm sure the D.A. Will understand.
毕竟,你是英雄。
After all, you're a hero.
曾经是位英雄
Was a hero.
别管他的口供
Forget his statement,
我们有录像带
We've got the tape.
他说得对
He's right.
如果你想救自己
If you want to help yourself out,
现在就得开始
You got to do it now.
我无法思考
I can't think.
我又累又饿。
I'm tired and hungry.
也许一点咖啡能帮你思考
Maybe some coffee will help you.
要什么样的?
How do you take it?
奶油和 37%的糖
Cream and 37 sugars.
说真的
Really.
法♥院♥签发的文件,他可以走了
Put it in a paper cup. He'll be taking it to go.
你真的要为这个罪犯担♥保♥
You actually posted bail for this lowlife?
如果他真的有罪,
If he were really guilty,
你以为一副手锗就能困住他吗?
Do you think you could have held him here with a pair of handcuffs?
谢谢你刚才在里面为我说话
Thanks for sticking up for me in there.
哦!
Ow!
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
我什么都没想。
I wasn't thinking anything.
显然是这样
Obviously.
听着,如果你也想盘问我
Look, if I wanted the third degree,
我刚才就不出来了
I could have stayed in there.
就像我说的,我什么也记不得了
Like I told 'em, I don't remember.
好吧
All right.
那我们就从你记得的最后一件事开始
Then let's start with the last thing you do remember.
我想想,在我抓住大猩猩之后
Let's see. After I caught the gorilla,
它告诉我——
It told me that--
大猩猩跟你说话了?
The gorilla talked to you?
是的,就在我拦下他的车之后
Yeah. Right after I stopped his car.
我该相信你说的这些话吗
I'm supposed to believe this?
我们的快速拨号♥上有同一个火星人的号♥码
Hey, we've both got a Martian’s phone number on our speed dial.
我想我还是值得信任的
I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt, here.
我们去查明白
Let's check it out.
这次不许单独行动
Together this time.
看来他还没被抓到
Looks like he's still at large.
等等,我发现了些什么
Wait. I've got something.
[咆哮]
[roars]
真的有必要这样做吗?
Was that really necessary?
好吧,他能说话。
Ok, so he can talk.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字是索洛瓦。
My name is Solovar.
我是大猩猩城的安全主管。
I'm chief of security for Gorilla City.
大猩猩城?
Gorilla City?
你一定是在开玩笑。
You've gotta be kidding.
我向你保证,这不是笑话。
I assure you this is no laughing matter.
继续。
Go on.
人类不知道我们的存在
Safely hidden from humanity,
我们平静地生活了几干年
We apes have lived in peace for thousands of years...
直到有一天,一个名叫格鲁德的疯狂天才
Until the black day when a power-mad genius named Grodd
想要用先进的意念
Tried to conquer our city
控制技术统治我们的城市
With advanced mind control technology.
我们挫败了他的邪恶阴谋
We were able to thwart his evil plot...
但我们却让他逃了
But we couldn't prevent his escape.
直到最近
It wasn't until later that we discovered
我们发现他偷了城市安全计划
He had also stolen our city's security plans.
格鲁德发过誓
Grodd has sworn terrible revenge
要向猩猩城市里所有人复仇
On all who reside in Gorilla City.
所以你就来这了?
So that's why you're here?
是的。
Yes.
来阻止他实行他的威肋
To stop him from carrying out his threats.
如果你说的是真的,他会意念控制
If it's true he has a mind control device,
这也许能解释同位素盗窃案了
That could explain the isotope thefts
还有你的失忆。
And your memory loss.
他的装置需要那些同位素提供能量
He needs those isotopes to power his devices.
那么他在哪里?
So where is he?
我的调查显示
My investigation showed
格鲁德一直在用电子邮件联♥系♥
That Grodd had been carrying on
和本地的一位 位科学家
An e-mail correspondence with a local scientist,
莎拉·科温博士。
Dr. Sarah Corwin.
·我就知道那位女士有些不对劲
I knew there was something weird about that lady.
我们最好召唤其他人
We better call the others.
为什么?
Why?
你觉得我们连一头大猩猩 都对付不了?
You think we can't handle one dumb old gorilla?
别介意,小菜一碟
No offense. It'll be a piece of cake.
等一下,首先你必须....
Wait. First you must--
他跑得可真快
He's very fast.
没错,你刚才要说什么?
Yeah. What were you gonna say?
这些头箍能保护我们不受
These headbands will protect us
格鲁德意念控制
From Grodd's ray.
我们最好在那个小子
We'd better catch the kid
又陷入麻烦前,找到他
Before he gets into anymore trouble.
[猴子尖叫和叽叽喳喳]
[monkeys shrieking and chittering]
别动
Don't move.
咳咳。
Ahem.
怎么
How--
你眨眼了。 格鲁德在哪里?
You blinked. Where's Grodd?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
别和我耍花样,博士
Don't play cute with me, doc.
格鲁德,你的小猴子朋友
Grodd, your little monkey pen pal.
啊! 呃!
Aah! Uhh!
这是为了你偷香蕉
That's for the banana.
我恨香蕉
I hate bananas.
愚蠢的人类。
Foolish humans.
他们太容易被骗了。
They're so easily deceived.
不是吗,博士?
Aren't they, Doctor?
[爆♥炸♥]
[explosion]
别动,格鲁德。
Don't move, Grodd.
Solovar,你来这找死,真是愚不可及。
Solovar, you're a fool to come here.
我们戴着这东西,你控制不了我们
You can't control us while we're wearing these.
实际上,我没想过要控制你们
Actually, I wasn't thinking of controlling you.
消灭他们
Destroy them.
啊!
Aah!
应该想到会这样
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表