剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
究竟是什么人在背后操纵这个机械怪物?
Who could be behind a monstrosity like that?
你只有一次机会射击,蝙蝠侠
You're only getting one shot, Batman!
就是现在
Now!
老天! 啊!
Good lord! Aah!
第一季第18 集
“传奇”(上)
我们胜利了吗 我不确定
Did we win? I'm not sure.
超人? 蝙蝠侠?
Superman? Batman?
他们去哪儿了?
Where'd they go?
或许我可以联♥系♥到他们
Perhaps I can contact them. Wait.
放松点,大块头
Easy, big guy.
你还好吧?
You all right?
不好意思,我没事
Forgive me. I'm fine.
他们不会走远
The others can't have gone far.
我们去找他们吧
Let's fan out and find them.
这里不太对劲啊
Something's not right here.
你看起来很漂亮啊,亲爱的
Looking swell, sweetheart. Hee hee!
很不对劲
Definitely not right.
长大以后我就再没见到过这样的雪糕车
I haven't seen a truck like
that since I was a kid.
真奇怪,我们被带到了过去?
Weird.
Do you suppose we got blasted into the past?
不,时间是对的,但是!!
Nope, the date's right--
but look.
海滨城
Seaboard City?
那是什么啊?
Where the heck is that?
真是无价之宝
Priceless.
音乐强盗
Music Master,
举起手来,把那小提琴交出来
Put up your hands and drop the Stradivarius!
对不起,警官,我不接受你的要求
。
Sorry, sergeant, I don't take requests.
别跑这么快啊
Not so fast!
你变装了也骗不了我的,绿卫士
Your disguise can't fool me,
Green Guardsman.
绿卫士?
Green Guardsman?
还是送你那首歌♥吧
It's still the same old song.
可恶
Curses.
那家伙是什么人?
Who was that guy?
不认识
Didn't recognize him.
不过你听见他叫我什么了吗?
Did you hear what he called me?
是的—绿卫士?
Yeah-Green Guardsman?
那又是什么
What's up with that?
可能你们还不知道,
Perhaps you haven't heard,
但在海滨城......犯罪是要付出代价的
But in Seaboard City... Crime doesn't pay.
嘿,你搞错人
Hey, you've got the wrong
你刚刚犯了个大错误
You've just made a big mistake!
不,你...
No, you did...
你触犯法律是个错误
When you chose to break the law.
看来我们又有麻烦了
It seems we are not in metropolis anymore.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I got that.
这不可能
It can't be.
投降吧,坏蛋们
Surrender, villains!
不管你是谁,反正不是绿灯侠。
Whoever you are, you're no Green Lantern.
撑住,鹰女
Hang on, Hawkgirl!
小子,你跑的很快啊,
You're quick, son,
不过这不表示你可以逃脱正义的追捕
But villainy can never outrun justice.
哇哦,冲啊,Streak,冲啊!
Whoo-hoo! Go, Streak, go!
好好教训他,绿卫士
Give it to him, Green Guardsman!
住手,所有人都住手
Stand down! All of you, stand down!
能冒险去拯救别人的生命的人
No one who would risk his own life
绝对不会是恶人
To save another could be evil.
我想我们两队人应该谈谈
I think perhaps our two teams should talk.
请自便吧
Please, make yourselves at home.
挺不错的
Classy.
容许我们自我介绍
Allow us to introduce ourselves.
我们是正义协会,报到
Justice Guild, roll call!
猫人,黑美人
Cat man! Black Siren!
绿卫士
Green Guardsman!
涡轮机Tom
Tom Turbine.
Streak
The Streak.
哦,我是绿灯侠。
Uh, yeah, I'm Green Lantern.
这是闪电侠,鹰女和火星猎人
That's Flash, Hawkgirl, and J’onn J’onzz.
这是我们
And this is our official
正义协会的正式小会员 Ray Thompson
Justice Guild junior Justice Guildsman,
Ray Thompson.
我长大后会成为一个犯罪打击者
When I grow up,
I'm gonna be a crime fighter.
那你应该记得
So long as you remember
在上午八点时应该待在学校的
To eat right and stay in school.
哈哈! 是的
Ha ha! Right.
J'onn你怎么了
J'onn, what's wrong?
我突然感觉变迟钝了 真奇怪
A sudden dizziness--
so strange.
一杯牛奶会让你好起来的
Nothing at all,
cold glass of milk won't cure.
我想我们还有些新鲜的烤曲奇
I think I have some freshly baked cookies, too.
让这些男人们谈吧
Let's let the men talk.
他们要谈随时可以
They can talk all they like.
对不起,能说两句话吗
Could you excuse us for a sec?
我不用男人保护的
I will not be patronized.
我们需要搞清楚发生了什么
We need answers here.
所以也许,在这之后
So maybe, just this once,
正义就能统一战线
We can all play along.
哦 你除了打击犯罪还烤曲奇
So, you fight crime and bake cookies,
你怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
难以置信
This can't be real.
跟我说说,他们刚刚那个
Ha ha! Tell me about it.
“报到”程序已经很搞笑了
I almost busted a gut
during that roll call routine.
不是这个,是关于这个正义协会的
It's not that. It's the Justice Guild.
他们是漫画书里的角色
They're comic book characters.
什么? 当我还是孩子的时候,
What? When I was a kid,
我的叔叔 JIM 收集了一大堆我从没看过的漫画书
My uncle James had the biggest
comic book collection I'd ever seen.
我每天放学后都会去他家,
I'd go to his house every day after school,
我们整个下午都在看老漫画。
And we'd read old comics all afternoon.
所以? - 所以...
So?
- So...
The Streak、Tom
Turbine、Green Guardsman——
The Streak, Tom Turbine,
Green Guardsman--
他们是我最喜欢的漫画书中的明星——
They were the stars of
my favorite comic book--
美国正义公会。
The Justice Guild of America.
这太奇怪了。
This is too weird.
我知道这听起来很很难令人相信,但是...
I know it sounds corny, but...
但这些漫画英雄才使得我要成为一个英雄
Those comics taught me
what it meant to be a hero.
没有他们...
Without them...
好吧,也许我今天不会有这枚戒指。
Well, maybe I wouldn't have this ring today.
这样啊
Ok.
嗨,曲奇饼
Hey, cookie.
再说一句我就让你变成这个世界上没有嘴巴的最快的人
One word, and you'll be the fastest
man alive with a limp.
我们有新的威胁了
We face a new threat.
他们穿着不同的服装,
They wore different costumes,
但他们拥有同样惊人的力量
But they had the same amazing powers
就像我们的敌人
As our sworn enemies,
streak 和绿卫士
The Streak and Green Guardsman.
Fiddle Sticks
Fiddle sticks!
正义协会挫败了你的罪行,
The Justice Guild foiled your crime,
而不是承认你丢了球,
And rather than admit you dropped the ball,
你却怪罪于一些想象的英雄
You blame these phantom heroes.
冷静, Sportsman
Cool it, sportsman!
你要试试吗?暴雪博士
You want a piece of me, Doctor Blizzard?
不要再吵
Enough squabbling.
我提出一个竞赛,有奖竞赛
I propose a contest--
no, a wager.
赌博和游戏
A bet? I'm game.
看看谁能做出最新奇的犯罪
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表