剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
我检查了你拯救的那辆火车
I checked out that train you saved.
然后?
And?
事故是由化学物质引起的。
The crash was caused by a chemical.
有人带着非法的致变混合物
Someone was illegally carrying
a mutagen compound.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Something you want to tell me?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
今天那辆火车失去控制
That train lost control today
是因为行李厢里有不稳定的
Because of unstable chemicals
化学物质
In the baggage car.
那是致变物质
It was a mutagen.
只有在在 Stagg 公♥司♥工作的人
Only someone working for a
company like Stagg Enterprises
才可以得到那种物质
Could get their hands on that stuff.
你疯了。
You're crazy.
我为什么要冒这样的风险?
Why would I take that kind of risk?
你总是说你会不惜一切代价取得成功。
You always said you'd
do anything to get ahead.
我察觉到一丝嫉妒?
Do I detect a hint of jealousy?
嫉妒你吗?
Of you?
我无话可说。
I've got nothing more to say.
我明白了
I see.
如果你改变主意,请打电♥话♥给我。
Call if you change your mind.
你朋友怎么了?
What happened to your friend?
发生了一些事。
Something came up.
你这个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
我告诉过你不要让那个箱子离开你的视线。
I told you not to let that
case out of your sight.
对不起老大。
Sorry, boss.
现在我要大费周折
Now it's going to cost me even more
来掩盖你和这桩撞击事件的关系
To cover up your connection to the crash.
如果这个项目失败了,
If this project fails,
Stagg 公♥司♥将会破产,
Stagg Enterprises will go bankrupt,
而这都将是你的错
And it will be your fault.
斯塔格先生?
Mr. Stagg?
梅森先生来看你。
Mr. Mason is here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
梅森,谢天谢地你没有受伤。
Mason, thank heavens you weren't hurt.
我们会起诉那家铁路公♥司♥,追究他们的所有责任。
We'll sue that railroad for all they've got.
这不是他们的错。
It wasn't their fault.
什么?
What?
西蒙,为什么 Java 在那列火车上?
Simon, why was Java on that train?
他只是在为我办些事,仅此而已。
He was running an errand for me, that's all.
你所谓的事就是携带大量致变物质吗?
Was his errand picking up
a load of illegal mutagens?
算了吧,梅森。
Forget about it, Mason.
这是昨天的新闻。
It's yesterday's news.
我没有听到你否认它。
I don't hear you denying it.
那么你听好了。
Then hear this.
别管这事
Stay out of it.
那如果我偏要管呢?
And if I don't?
我成就了你...
I made you...
我也可以很轻易地
And I can just as easily
毁了你。
Unmake you.
了解?
Understand?
是的,斯塔格先生。
Yes, Mr. Stagg.
Saph,我们得谈谈。
Saph, we've gotta talk.
快点!
Hurry!
你就不能再快点吗?
Can't you go any faster?
对不起老大。
Sorry, boss.
在这儿等着。
Wait here.
你好,宝贝。
Hello, precious.
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
嗯,谢谢爸爸。
Uh, thanks, daddy.
你说这很紧急。
You said it was urgent.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
这取决于你的看法
That depends on your point of view.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
通知你
Giving notice.
什么?
What?
我已经接受了芝加哥的工作机会。
I've accepted a job offer in Chicago.
我要和他一起去。
And I'm going with him.
但是你不能。
But you can't.
爸爸,我不再是你的小女孩了。
Daddy, I'm not your little girl anymore.
不要试图阻止我们,西蒙。
Don't try to stop us, Simon.
不,不,当然不是。
No. No, of course not.
我只是觉得很震惊
It's just such a shock.
我只想要
All I want--
我想要的只是你能快乐
All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy.
你确定了吗?
Are you sure about this?
是的。
Yes.
那么就和他一起走吧
Then go with my blessings.
很高兴你能理解。
I'm glad you understand.
我今晚就会收拾好
I'll clean out my desk tonight.
别伤心了
No hard feelings...
爸爸?
Dad?
晚安。
Good night.
老板,怎么了?
What happened, boss?
我想我已经找到志愿者了
I believe I've found my volunteer.
保安?
Security.
当我需要的时候总是不在
Hmm. Never a guard around when you need one.
有人在吗?
Hello?
不!
No!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
梅森,这只是一场意外。
Mason, there's been an accident.
爸爸,我刚听说。
Daddy, I just heard.
雷克斯在哪里? 他还好吗?
Where's Rex? Is he ok?
亲爱的。
Darling.
怎么了出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
请冷静孩子
Brace yourself, son.
不! 不!
No! No!
Java,阻止他。
Java, stop him.
雷克斯?
Rex?
别担心,我的小公主。
Don't worry, princess.
我在这里。我会永远陪着你的
I'm here for you. I'll always be here.
哦,爸爸。
Oh, daddy.
我听说了事故。
I heard about the accident.
我能做些什么?
What can I do?
恐怕你来迟了
I'm afraid you're too late.
啊!
Aah!
伙计。
Dude.
你没事儿吧?
Are you all right?
这不是我的错,警官。
It wasn't my fault, officer.
我在街上开车,
I was driving down the street,
然后他就突然跑到我面前了。
And he ran right in front of me.
老实说,这不是我的错。
Honest, it wasn't my fault.
天那
Good lord.
那是什么?
What is that?
帮帮我.
Help me.
退后!
Stay back!
呃! 呃!
Uhh! Uhh!
呼叫支援!
Call for backup!
不,我不是故意的——
No, I didn't mean to--
23 号♥机组请求立即援助。
Unit 23 requesting immediate assistance.
哎呀!
Ow!
中尉那是个怪物
It was some kind of freak, lieutenant.
即使子弹也不能阻止它
Even bullets couldn't stop him.
我从来没有见过这样的东西。
I've never seen anything like it.
你拍下来了吗?
Are you getting this?
我无法相信这些都是 Mason 干的
I can't believe Mason did all this.
剧集 | 正义联盟(2001) | 导航列表