剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
你是谁
Who in the world are you?
我是本世纪最伟大的魔法师
I am the greatest magician of the age.
他杀了她 把他的尸骨挖出来
He murdered her. Dig up his bones.
让他受到惩罚
Let him be punished for...
汉诺威广场的魔法师
The magician of Hanover Square!
诺瑞尔先生
Mr Norrell!
沃特爵士 我来是想对我们现在的困境
I am come, Sir Walter, to offer you my help
提供帮助
in our present difficulties.
-你是说战争吗 -是的
- You mean the war? - Yes.
有一位很棒的街头魔法师 温奇勒
'There's a wonderful street magician, Vinculus.
他满口谎言带来厄运
He's all lies and doom.
我遇到个躺在树篱下的人
I met a man under a hedge
他说我是魔法师
who told me I was a magician.
那就买♥♥了我这两条咒语 先生
Then buy these two spells from me, sir.
一个能知道我的敌人动向的咒语
"One spell to discover what mine enemy is doing presently."
你为什么会想那么做啊
Why on earth would you want to do that?
这太可怕了 乔纳森
These are horrible, Jonathan.
沃特爵士的新娘去世了
Sir Walter's bride is dead.
一年一千英镑 就这么死了
A thousand pounds a year and quite dead.
让人起死回生是件很危险的事
It is a very dangerous thing to bring someone back from the dead.
已经三百年没人干过了
It has not been done in 300 years.'
若我同意让这位美丽的姑娘起死回生
Should I agree to restore this beautiful young woman to life,
我能得到什么回报
what would be my reward?'
温特唐女士
Miss Wintertowne!
-老天 -奇迹 汉诺威广场的魔法师
- My Lord. - A miracle. The magician of Hanover Square
让一位年轻的小姐起死回生并能跳舞了
has restored the young lady to life and to dance.
第一季第二集
英伦魔法师
敌人到了 拿起武器
L'ennemi arrive! Aux armes!
出发
Allons-y!
他们来了 准备
他们怎么没早点看见
是海上封锁
不准开火 不准开火 听到没有
他们会把我们炸成碎片
英国海军没有那么多船
全世界都没有那么多战船
上将
我从没见过这么奇怪的船
太奇怪了
这些根本不像船
人都在哪
可能英国士兵都沉没了
可能这些是他们的鬼魂
玻璃
停下
雨 上将
都是雨做的
是英国的魔法师
他耍了我们
让舰队准备
快
快
第二章
波尔夫人还好吗
干得好 封锁线的英雄
Well done! The hero of the blockade!
你 先生 是一位英雄
You, sir, are a hero!
你让那些法国佬见识了
You showed those Frenchies!
那是吉尔比吗
Is that Gilby?
你好啊
Hello, there!
吉尔比
Gilby!
不 他们听不见你 大人
No, they cannot hear you, my Lord.
我们能看见威灵顿在干什么吗
Can we see what Wellington is up to?
上帝啊
Good God!
当然 最有用的就是派一个
Of course, the most useful thing would be to have a
魔法师去现场
magician on the spot.
去半岛 诺瑞尔先生
The Peninsula. Mr Norrell?
我 我甚少旅行
I-I am a poor traveller.
尼尔森怎么样 再进行一次复活 先生
What about Nelson, for another resurrection, sir?
将他复活
Bring him back to life.
他一直都是海军的人 相信皮特先生...
He was always the Navy's man. Surely, Mr Pitt...
-马尔波勒子爵 -沃特·雷利爵士
- Lord Marlborough! - Sir Walter Raleigh!
要我说该印度的克莱夫
I'd say Clive of India.
不 不 先生们
No, no, g-gentlemen,
这种魔法是极端危险的
this magic is extremely dangerous.
考虑一下
Consider the condition
皮特先生的尸身保存状况吧
of Mr Pitt's body and indeed,
还有尼尔森子爵的
Lord Nelson's.
是啊 我想他们
Ah, yes. I suppose they
现在一定已经腐坏了
must have both come a deal unravelled by now.
但我还能再制♥造♥更多的封锁 先生们
But I can furnish more blockades, gentlemen...
各种天气咒语
All manner of weather spells.
还有 还有 我想弄一道海上灯塔线
... and, and, and I-I have in mind a line of sea beacons,
用魔法防守来确保
magical defences to ensure
这些岛屿再也不会被入侵
that these islands can never be invaded again.
不过
However...
我相信即使是战争时期
it is my belief that we should do all in our power,
我们也该尽力
even in a time of war,
去确保英国魔法是...值得尊重的
to ensure that English magic is... respectable.
您的意思是
Er, indeed?
政♥府♥若能提供协助 打♥压♥那些肮脏的
Assistance from the Government in putting down disreputable,
旧式魔法
old-fashioned magic,
并流放街头魔法师之流 将非常有助于我
the banishment of street magicians and the like, would help me
解决眼前的麻烦
wonderfully for the matter in hand.
只要你做到刚才应允之事 诺瑞尔先生
Do the business you have offered, Mr Norrell.
我的政♥府♥会支持你的任何意愿
My Government will assist you in any way you wish.
我们会成为最亲密的伙伴 先生
We shall be the closest of companions, sir.
望穿堂 曾经是亚贝斯隆小姐的影宅
Starecross Hall, formerly the shadow house of Miss Absalom.
我觉得这会符合我们的目的 你认为呢
I think this will suit our purpose nicely, don't you?
严格按照我们的契约来说
In strict accordance with our contract,
我们根本不该这么做
we should not be doing this at all.
我可没签那契约
I did not sign that contract.
这可得花上大工夫了
What an awful lot of work.
的确 但这里
Yes, but there is
有着如此丰富的 能启发学生的历史
so much history here to inspire the pupils.
亨尼福特先生
Mr Honeyfoot.
想想吧
To think...
这房♥子是由
This house was built with
乌鸦王城♥堡♥里的石头建成的
stones from the castle of the Raven King himself.
上面还能为孩子们修一个极好的食堂
Up there will make a splendid refectory for the boys.
我想这里 有人在使用 魔法
I think there is... someone performing... magic...
-你在这里干什么 -约翰
- What in hell do you think you're doing here? - John.
约翰
John!
斯刚德斯先生 斯刚德斯先生
Mr Segundus! Mr Segundus!
我说 你到底在这里干什么
I said, what in hell do you think you're doing here?
乔纳森
Jonathan!
-你 穿着双折叠袖的那个 -乔纳森
- You, you with the twice-turned sleeves. - Jonathan!
先生 我请你
Sir, I would beg you to
跟这位先生说话放尊重些
speak to this gentleman with more respect.
我们是来看这幢房♥子的 它是拿来卖♥♥的
We're here to view this house. It is for sale.
你在我的梦里
You were in my dream.
那个梦 先生 是我的
The dream, sir, was mine.
我是故意躺在这里的 就为了梦到它
I lay down here on purpose to dream it.
我认为在英国
I'm rather of the opinion that in England,
一个人的梦是私人的事
a gentleman's dreams are his own private concern.
乔纳森 冷静 你会让自己流鼻血的
Jonathan, calm down. You'll give yourself a nosebleed.
不可能是同一个梦
It cannot be the same dream.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 我不再流鼻血了
Arabella, I no longer have nosebleeds.
我十七岁之后就没流过鼻血了
I have not had a nosebleed since I was 17.
当然是同一个梦
Of course it was the same dream.
一个穿着蓝色星星长袍的女士
A lady in a blue gown with stars on it?
亚贝斯隆小姐 那个女巫
Miss Absalom, the enchantress?
没错 女巫亚贝斯隆小...
Yes, Miss Absalom the ench...
当然是女巫亚贝斯隆小姐
Of course Miss Absalom the enchantress!
这就是女巫亚贝斯隆小姐的宅子
This was Miss Absalom the enchantress' house!
现在可好 太让人抓狂了
Now, really, this is most frustrating.
我终于把她召出来了
I'd finally managed to summon her,
可我现在想不起是怎么做到的了
and I cannot now remember how I did it.
如果我控制不了自己的魔法
How can I call myself a magician
我怎么能称自己为魔法师
if I cannot control the magic I do?
你召唤了她 先生
You summoned her, sir?
没错 而你 你把她吓走了
Yes, and you, you frightened her away.
-怎么 -但是
- What? - But...
这种事在英国已经有三百年
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表