剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
我知道为什么
I know why.
我知道为什么了
I know why!
骗子
Charlatan!
你不是我朋友
You're no friend of mine!
-强盗 -按住他
- Housebreaker! - Hold him there!
起来
Get on your feet.
梅林
Merlin.
我是来救你的
I'm here to help you.
有件对你非常不利的事
The most terrible things are being done against you.
他们想控告你擅闯诺瑞尔家
They seek to arraign you for breaking into Norrell's house.
他们说我杀了贝儿
They say I killed Bell.
他们说要是在现代法律中能找到条款
They say that if a charge can be found under modern law,
他们就要判你巫术谋杀罪
they plan to try you for murder by witchcraft.
你打算怎么办
So, what do you mean to do?
我会召唤一个仙子
I shall summon a faerie.
我觉得这可解不了你的燃眉之急
I do not think that germane to your situation.
你错了 你觉得这事不可能
You are wrong. You wonder if such a thing is even possible.
现有的观点是
The received opinion is
仙子已经不再踏足英国了
that faeries do not visit England any more.
但我告诉你 我在温莎堡就见过一位
But I tell you, I was in company with one at Windsor Castle.
没有任何魔法能比一位仙子更能帮到我
No magician, of any era, could help me as much as a faerie.
我试遍了所有咒语 尝试了各种方法
I've tried every spell I know, this way and that.
似乎都不起作用
Nothing seems to work.
但我又一想
But then I thought on it.
我并没看见那仙子
I did not see the faerie.
这才是最难的 要看到并听到他
That is the difficulty - to see and hear them.
但有一个人曾清楚地见过他
Yet there was one present who perceived him very clearly.
为什么他就可以 而我不行
Why could he, when I could not?
梅林 我带你离开这里吧
Merlin, let me bring you out of here.
这很重要 我必须这么做 格兰特
It is very important that I do this, Grant.
这伙计是个魔法师吗
Well, was this fellow a magician?
不不 这人只是...疯了
No, no. This man was just... mad.
现在最要紧的是带你离开这里
Now, what must be done is to get you away from here.
我们会借助威灵顿公爵的威名
We will enlist Sir Wellington's help.
先生 开门 这是威灵顿公爵的人
Sir, open this door. This is the Duke of Wellington's man!
他不会让你如此受辱的
He will not have you slandered so.
但话说回来 疯癫也不是什么新鲜事
But then again, madness is not such a very queer notion.
想想黄金时代的那些魔法师吧
Think of the magicians of the Golden Age.
他们自处游荡 疯疯癫癫
They were the faeries' near-neighbours
却是仙子们的近邻
in wildness, insanity...
也许我太正常了
Perhaps I am too tame...
斯特兰奇先生 听着
Mr Strange, listen...
但要怎样给自己施法变疯呢
But how does one work up a little madness in oneself?
也许我该去四处游荡
Perhaps I should go wandering.
也许荒野能让我发疯
Perhaps the wilderness will make me mad.
你说到点上了 格兰特 我的书写完了
I think you've hit upon something, Grant. My book is finished.
全伦敦都在与我为敌
London is set against me.
我是时候成为我注定要成为的那种魔法师了
It is time for me to become the magician I am destined to become.
梅林 你可不能打算
Merlin, you cannot propose
故意变疯啊
that you purposely become a... a lunatic.
这只会让你的敌人更得意
You'll only help your enemies.
现在最重要的是带你离开这里
What must be done now is to take you away from here.
人呢
My man...
看守 看守
Gaoler? Gaoler?
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
把门打开
Unlock this door.
快点吧伙计 快
At the double, man. Come on.
快点 快
Come on, man. At the double.
梅林
Merlin?
犯人不见了 警卫
The prisoner is missing. Guards!
魔法师逃跑了 警卫 搜索整个监狱
The magician has escaped. Guards, search the jail.
快 快去
Move it, move it!
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表