剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
无所谓
It need not matter that
-知不知道他的真名 -当然有所谓
- we do not know his name. - Of course it matters!
他在有名字前就被偷去了仙境
He was stolen into Faerie before he could be christened!
-用个普通的咒语 -他成了无名之奴
- If we use an ordinary spell... - No, he became the nameless slave,
斯特兰奇先生 无名才是重点
Mr. Strange. "Nameless" being the key.
但如果我们用个普通的召唤咒语
But if we use an ordinary English spell of summoning
那就可以让法器为我们找到他
then we can make the elements of the spell identify him for us.
-不是吗 -不不不 当然不行
- Can we not? - No, no, no, no. Of course, we cannot!
从来没听说过这样的事
I never heard of such a thing!
这房♥子是建在乌鸦王的领地上的 对吗
This house was built upon the Raven King's land, correct?
建造的石头就取自王的庄园
With stones from the King's Abbey.
王就降生在外面的河中
The river that runs outside bore the King on its waters.
在
And in...
在我的花♥园♥里有棵梨树
And in my garden is a pear tree...
就是从王在花♥园♥中吐的梨核
That is a direct descendent of some pips that the King
长大成树的
spat out when he sat in the garden.
要是让庄园的石头做使者 让河流做通道
If we let the Abbey stones be our envoy. The river be our path.
让果园的梨树做贡品 我们就可以简单地叫他
And the orchard pears be a handsel then we may name him simply,
王
"The King".
而河流 石头 和梨树
And the rivers and stones and the trees,
只认识这个王
they do not know any other.
该用哪个召唤咒
Which summoning spell should we employ?
我知道的最好的魔法都在这本书里
This book contains the best I know.
就用你用来召唤玛丽亚·押沙龙的咒语
It is the spell you used to summon Maria Absalom.
这是我的书
This is my book.
我实在没法全部销毁 斯特兰奇先生
I could not destroy it utterly, Mr. Strange.
这是我读过的最美的魔法书
It is the most beautiful book of magic I have ever read.
我去摘些梨子来
I will fetch some pears.
需要一个咒语
It requires a spell.
德里克的恢复咒可以吗
What about Drake's Restoration of Flown Tranquillity?
不行 圣吕塞也许还行
No. Chauntlucet, perhaps.
或者马丁·帕莱的矫正咒
Or Martin Pale's Rectification...
拜托先生们 总该有个可用的吧
Come along, gents! We must know something to the point.
我们都是魔法师 英国也满是魔力
We are all magicians and England is full of magic.
我倒知道一个也许可行的咒语
I do know one spell that might.
-那就用 -等等
- Do the magic. - Wait here a moment.
我建议我们去何妨庄园找斯特兰奇先生
I suggest we go to Hurtfew and seek out Mr Strange.
不 万万不行
No, that is just what we must not do.
为什么 先生
And why is that, sir?
斯特兰奇希望我妻子继续受控制
Strange wishes my wife to remain bound.
他指示她继续待在那
He instructs her to stay there.
这就是她还在沉睡的原因
This is why she's sleeps.
让两样分开的物体
A spell to join together two articles...
-结合的咒语 -我弄错了
- ..which have parted. - I have been wrong.
不该这样做
This was not meant to be.
斯特兰奇先生让波尔夫人等着
Mr Strange tells Lady Pole to wait.
为什么 你认识那个施法的人
Why? You know the enchanter, Mr Black.
那个知道答案的人 他被吊死了
The man with the answers, he is hanged.
哪个人
Which man?
他是乌鸦王的书
He was the book of the Raven King.
他说
He said...
我的命运写在他身上
my fortune was written on his body.
-你主人的命运也是 -温奇勒
- And the fortune of your masters. - Vinculus.
我帮忙吊死了他
I helped hang him.
你在哪里吊死他的
Where did you hang him?
你在哪里吊死他的
Where did you hang him?
在一个峡谷里 离这不远
In a ravine, not far from here.
我很久前就知道这个咒语了
I have had this spell for a long time.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir!
你不能让他们施展魔法
You must not let them do the magic.
-什么 -他会惩罚他们的
- What? - He will punish them.
斯刚德斯先生 等等
Mr Segundus, wait.
停 停下
Stop! Stop!
他们把她从我这偷走了
They have stolen her from me.
小偷 英国小偷
Thieves! English thieves!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
你们为什么把我带回来 我应该留在那的
Why have you brought me back? I was supposed to stay.
我本该带斯特兰奇夫人从正确的道路出来
I was to show Mrs Strange the safe path out.
亲爱的 我亲爱的
My darling. Oh, my darling...
不 不是你亲爱的
No. Not yours.
-什么 -我被卖♥♥了
- What? - I was sold.
因某个邪恶男人的前途而被贱卖♥♥了
Bargained away for the sake of a wicked man's career.
你在说什么啊
What are you saying?
我的...
My own...
斯特兰奇夫人会迷路的
Mrs Strange will be lost.
波尔夫人已经不在了
Lady Pole is gone.
太快了
It is too soon.
你说过查德迈斯拿到我的信了
You told me Childermass had my letter.
不 我是说他拿到了一个盒子
No, I said he had a box.
我不知道信的事
I do not know anything about a letter.
我们必须马上施展魔法
We must do the magic now!
先生 发生什么事了
Sir, what happened?
我走了 布莱克先生
I'm off, Mr Black.
我要去找个吊死的人
I have to find a hanged man.
请放了我
Please set me free!
开门
Open this door!
开门 放我出去
Open this door and let me out!
他为何没有绝望 斯蒂芬
Why does he not despair, Stephen?
他为何没像设想中一样失败
Why does he not just fail
然后死去
as he is meant to and die?
斯蒂芬 你在这个小房♥间里干什么
Stephen, what are you doing in that tiny room?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你的手在抖
Your hands are shaking.
因为我害怕
It is because I am afraid.
在半岛和滑铁卢战役后
My hands trembled like that
我的手也会像那样抖
in the Peninsula and after Waterloo.
有时那代表我害怕
Sometimes it was a sign that I was afraid.
有时那代表我在施展伟大的魔法
Sometimes a sign that I was doing great magic.
这两样密不可分
The two things go together.
斯特兰奇先生 你在黑暗中待的时间比我长
Mr Strange, you have been in the darkness longer than I.
你会比我先死
You will die first.
如果我们失败了
If we should fail in this,
只要我还活着 我还是会利用我的能力
then I will continue trying to free your wife
继续尝试解救你的妻子
with all my power for as long as I live.
我不认为我们注定会失败
'I do not believe we are destined to fail.
我们生来就是为了施展这个魔法
'This is the magic we were born to do.'
他们把你关起来了 斯蒂芬
'They have locked you in, Stephen.
他们把你绑得紧紧的
'They have bound you fast.'
我们必须把他们都杀了
We must go and kill them all.
没有人从魔法中被释放出来
It is rare that anyone released from an enchantment is permitted
还能活得长
to live long,
只要是被我施了法的都不会
not if I have enchanted them.
走 斯蒂芬
Come, Stephen!
让修道院的石头充当寻找乌鸦王的使者
Let the Abbey stones be the envoy sent to seek the King.
让何妨庄园的小河成为乌鸦王归来的通道
Let the Hurtfew beck be the path by which the King shall come.
让果园里树上的果实
Let the fruit from the orchard trees
充当给乌鸦王的贺礼
be the handsel the King will receive.
乌鸦王将在
'And let the moment of this flame's death
蜡烛熄灭时现身
'be the time the King shall appear.'
他去哪了 该死 他去哪了
Where has he gone? Damn it, where has he gone?
这尸体是我的 先生
This is my body, sir.
我警告过你了 先生
You have been warned, sir.
别碰他 别碰...
Let him be. Let him...
我们必须把他召唤回来 马上
'We must summon him back! Quickly!'
乌鸦王做事方式跟一般人不一样
Kings do not do as other men.
他已经来过了 看到了我们 然后走了
He has come, he saw us and he's gone.
别光站着 他的仙境名字是什么
Well, do not just stand there. What is his fairy name?
-已经失传了 -那你提到的
- That is lost. - What about
另一个名字是什么 无名的...
that other thing you mentioned, the nameless...
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表