剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
You and the Portuguese drew attention to the convoy,
害我的新大炮被收缴了
got my new artillery captured.
我可把你当做最得力的手下了 格兰特
I had considered you my best Intelligence Officer, Grant.
真是让我失望 你又是哪路妖魔鬼怪
I'm gravely disappointed. Who the devil do you think YOU are?
-我是魔法师 大人 -诺瑞思吗
- The magician, my Lord. - Norris?
他叫诺瑞尔 大人
Um, Norrell, my Lord.
他还在伦敦 我叫斯特兰奇
But he is in London. I am Strange.
是吗 格兰特 找到绍尼尔和游击队
Indeed. Grant, talk to Captain Saornil and the Guerrilleros.
给他们能塞满腰包的金币
Offer them as much gold as they can fill their pockets with.
必须把那些枪给前线士兵配上
I must have those guns for the advance.
-是 -恩...大人
- My Lord. - Er...my Lord.
此刻我最缺的 是更多的大炮和士兵
What I chiefly require, sir, is more artillery and more men.
你能把这些变出来吗
Can you make them appear?
这问题很有意思 大人
An interesting question, my Lord.
在《盎格鲁魔法技艺综述》一书中...
In the book De Generibus Artium Magicarum...
我才不关心什么《盎格鲁魔法技艺综述》
I don't care about the book De Generibus Artium Magicarum, sir.
你就告诉我你能把这些变出来吗
Can you make them appear or not?
我能变出雨来 大人
I can make it rain, my Lord.
都下一整个冬天了 现在才刚刚放晴
It's rained all winter. It's only just stopped raining.
你和另外那位先生
You and this other gentleman
对我军造成了严重的困扰 先生
have been a great nuisance to the army, sir.
你给大臣们变出的那些小戏法
These visions you've shown the ministers
让他们深信自己掌握了葡军的一举一动
have convinced them they know how matters stand in Portugal.
其实他们一无所知
They do not.
只有我知道该怎么应对葡军
Only - I - know what needs to be done in Portugal, sir,
因为只有我熟悉战场上的风吹草动
because only I am acquainted with all the circumstances.
所以我想说 这里不需要魔法师
What I say is, I have no need of a magician here.
我还能让蝗灾降临在法国土地上 大人
I could bring down a plague of locusts upon the French, my Lord.
或是青蛙
Or frogs.
那你还不如让敌军营地天降烤鸡呢
You'd do just as good to drop roast chickens on them, sir!
洗洗睡吧
Goodnight!
望穿堂魔法学院
看起来很气派啊
It looks very splendid, sir.
查德迈斯来了
Childermass.
你们不能这么做 还是尽早断了这念头吧
You cannot do this, sirs. You must give up this notion.
他很快就会知道的
He'll get to know, sirs.
由你自个儿下手
And it would be better
总好过眼巴巴看着他来终结一切
that you wind up the business before he does.
我可没签那协议
I did not sign that agreement.
没签又怎样 你必须做些其他生意
Do you think it matters? You must choose some other business,
而不是去开魔法学院
not a school for magicians.
若我打听到有哪位大人物
The next time I hear that a lord
想要这样一块地的话
or a lady has need of such a place,
会让他们找你们的
I will send them your way.
我不想做其他生意
I do not want another kind of business.
再见
I'll be seeing you.
这是垄断啊 赤♥裸♥裸的垄断
This is tyranny, sir. This is tyranny, pure and plain!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 也去诺瑞尔他妈的
Damn you, sir, and damn Mr Norrell!
这样垄断的方式迟早会让你们自食恶果的
This way of doing business will come back and haunt him!
恩 夫人 你已经绣了很久了
Well, my Lady, your tapestry has come a long way.
是给你的 好让你看看我被夺去的自♥由♥
It is for you...to show the freedom that has been taken from me.
靠近点 我来指给你看
Come closer, I will show you.
这是斯蒂芬 这是即将称王的斯蒂芬
This is Stephen. This is Stephen, the king-to-be.
这是我 嘴里塞着一朵玫瑰
Here I am, with a rose at my mouth.
所以我才无法道明原委
The reason I cannot speak clearly of it.
你能将这事写信寄给你丈夫吗
Will you write to your husband of this?
好 我有什么事都会写信告诉他
Well, I write to my husband of everything.
希望能让他开心
I hope my letters cheer him.
他的来信就能让我无比欢欣
One from him would certainly cheer me.
我们终日生活在一片黑暗与痛苦之中
We live in blackness and misery, all the days of our lives.
夫人 您身边有诸多美好的事物
My Lady, you are surrounded by many wonderful things.
丈夫对你的深爱 不觉得是上天的庇佑吗
The love of your husband - do you not consider it a blessing?
他的爱对我一点用都没有
My husband's love has never done me any good.
无法把那沉闷的舞会缩短哪怕一分钟
Never shortened a dreary ball by so much as a minute.
你觉得你丈夫的爱
Do you consider your husband's love
有帮到你什么吗
to have ever saved you from anything?
我想更多的时候是我在帮他
Well, I think I am more in the habit of saving him.
他并不是个很耐心的人
Mr Strange is not the most patient of men.
常常在有人因魔法之事恐吓他时...
Often, when people hector him about magic...
你会告诉他的 你会写信给你丈夫的对吧
You will tell him. You will write to Mr Strange.
如果这是您的心愿 那当然没问题
If Your Ladyship wishes, of course.
那好
Yes.
这就是无望堡之王
He is the King of Lost-Hope.
真是很引人注目呢
It's very striking.
我想我已经解释过了 这是做给你的
I thought I had explained myself. I am making it for you.
那真是让我受宠若惊...
And I am very flattered...
这可不是朋友间的礼物
It is not a present for you because you are my particular friend.
我送你是因为你是唯一见过我的外人
It is because you are the only person who will see me.
是因为你丈夫的魔法师身份
It is because your husband is who he is.
-夫人 -嘘 斯蒂芬
- My Lady! - Shh, Stephen!
-或许我该... -斯特兰奇夫人
- Perhaps I should... - Mrs Strange,
若不能口头表达 我就展示给你看
if I cannot say it to you, I must show it.
-波尔夫人在这儿 -没错
- Lady Pole is there. - Mm-hm.
把这些告诉你丈夫 斯蒂芬她明白了吗
Tell your husband! Stephen, does she see?
-她还是不明白 -夫人...
- She doesn't see. - My Lady...
她还是不明白
She doesn't see.
她还是不明白
She doesn't see.
虽然很难启齿
It is not easy for me to ask,
但沃特爵士...希望您别误会
Sir Walter, I... I hope you do not take it amiss.
对一个女人 或者对任何人来说
But it is a very hard thing for a lady, or anyone,
想要在一个密闭的沉闷环境里
to fix their mind upon cheerful thoughts
以一个乐观的态度来调整心态是很难的
when their circumstances are so enclosed and dreary.
你是想说我未尽力治愈我夫人吗
Do you suppose I have not done everything I can for my wife?
-不 我... -她根本不想到外边来
- No, I merely... - She does not have the will to go out.
钟声 人群 社交活动
Bells, crowds, society -
这些对她都是折磨 如果...
all these things distress her. And if...
恕我提醒你一下 斯特兰奇夫人
Forgive me, Mrs Strange,
这话仅限你我之间
this is to remain strictly between ourselves.
如果让她自♥由♥外出
If she is allowed freedom to go about the house,
她已经不只一次严重地伤害了自己
she has more than once hurt herself very badly.
您就不能找找诺瑞尔先生吗
Can you not speak to Mr Norrell?
他说魔法是无法治愈...疯癫的
Mr Norrell says that magic cannot cure...madness.
施法之前她可没疯
She was not mad before the magic.
她都死了 夫人
She was dead, Madam.
或许在咒语中有什么不完善的地方呢
Perhaps there was some irregularity with the spell?
我曾就此事咨♥询♥过斯特兰奇先生
I asked Mr Strange about that.
但他不便对自己导师发表评论
He could not bring himself to broach the subject with his tutor.
您夫人让我写信把此事告诉我丈夫
Your wife has asked me to write to my husband, sir,
让我告诉他一些关于她...
and to tell him, well, of the details of her...
夫人 对外人来说 除了我们自家人
To the world beyond the doors of Harley Street, Madam,
除了诺瑞尔和她的医生
beyond ourselves, Norrell and her doctors,
对外人来说我太太只是身体不太好
my wife is...merely unwell.
上次您问我
You made me a promise
是否能再来看她 您曾答应我
when you asked if you might continue to visit her
不会把她说的话透露给别人
that you would say nothing of what she told.
希望您能信守承诺 对您丈夫也不例外
I expect you to keep that promise. Even between husband and wife.
祝您下午愉快
Good afternoon.
我们来这里干什么 先生
Whatever are we doing here, sir?
这可是那位魔法师的家
This is the magician's house.
我是为了探寻她心中的渴望 斯蒂芬
Why, to discover her heart's desires, Stephen.
探寻她愿为之付出一切的渴望之物
The very thing that she would give her world for.
先生 您一定要这样将人带走吗
Sir, must you take people like this?
把他们从家中 从爱他们的人身边带走
From the order of their house, from those who love them?
有人爱她吗 斯蒂芬
Oh, who loves her, Stephen?
那魔法师可不爱她 他早就抛弃她了
Not the magician, he has abandoned her.
又有谁爱沉闷无趣的波尔夫人呢
Who loves Lady Pole with her dreary disposition?
又有谁爱你呢
And who loves you?
不 你们最好都在我家 我家的人都知道
No, it is best for you all to be at my house, where it is known
你生来注定为王 没人会因肤色歧视你
you are of kingly birth and no-one frowns at this.
我好累 先生
I am so very tired, sir.
我们得认真倾听她 斯蒂芬
We must listen to her, Stephen.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表