剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
你到底去哪儿了
Where on earth have you been?!
我是你妻子吗
Am I your wife?
-你当然是我妻子 -你的丈夫
- Of course you're my wife. - Your husband,
他把你给卖♥♥给我 换了一块木头
he has sold you to me in exchange for a piece of wood.
她已经死了
She's dead.
躺在楼上的尸体不再是你的妻子了
The corpse lying upstairs is no longer your wife.
那这契约就定下了
The bargain...is done.
真美
They are very beautiful.
我想把整本书都打造成美丽之作
I aim for the whole book to be a work of beauty.
你觉得这本书危险在哪
What do you consider so dangerous about this book, sir?
哪都危险
Everything.
尤以斯特兰奇先生的书威胁最大
Mr Strange's book is the most dangerous of all.
该死
Goddamn him!
不 诺瑞尔先生
No! Mr Norrell!
我万般恳求
I pleaded, sir, on any condition,
求他救我妻子回来
that he help me bring my wife back.
你当初用的什么魔法 为什么不肯告诉我
What was the magic? ..Not tell me.
为什么不肯告诉我
Why will you not tell me?!
我知道
I know!
什么事
What is the matter?
我有个口信要给你
I have a message for you...
无名之奴
nameless slave.
我会从她身上拿点东西证明我的所有权
I should take something of the lady's to signify my claim.
你能把我的小盒子递给我吗
Will you pass me my little box?
太棒了
Excellent.
我要召唤一个仙子
I shall summon a fairy.
我试遍了所有咒语
I've tried every spell I know.
这才是最难的 要看到并听到他
That is the difficulty - to see and hear them.
但有一个人曾清楚地见过他
Yet there was one present who perceived him very clearly.
为什么他就可以 而我不行
Why could he, when I could not?
这伙计是个魔法师吗
Was this fellow a magician?
不不 这人只是...疯了
No, no. This man was just...mad.
你可不能打算故意变疯啊
You cannot propose that you purposely become a...a lunatic.
先生 开门
Sir, open this door.
但要怎样给自己施法变疯呢
But how does one work up a little madness in oneself?
先生
Sir?
英伦魔法师
第一季第六集
悬赏
乔纳森·斯特兰奇
在逃
斯特兰奇先生伟大的魔法书
正在发♥售♥
献给我的妻子
我永远爱你
乔纳森·斯特兰奇
早上好 早上好
Ah, good morning, good morning.
今天卖♥♥出去了几本
How many have we sold today?
-大概六七十本 -不错
- Ah, 60 or 70. - Very good.
作者是逃犯的唯一问题在于
The only problem with having a fugitive author
我们都不知道应该把书款寄到哪去
is knowing where to send the money.
有很多人都来了两次 每次都买♥♥了一本
A great many people have come twice and bought a copy both times.
棒极了
Excellent.
有些人可不大开心
Some of them were not happy.
听我一言 先生们 不要在这里买♥♥书
Be advised by me, sirs! Do not buy your books from here.
他们都是骗子和小偷
They are liars and thieves.
我是约翰·莫里 先生
I am John Murray, sir.
我们可不做黑生意
We rob no people here.
坦东尼和我大老远的从诺丁汉郡赶过来
Mr Tantony and I have come all the way from Nottinghamshire
就为了买♥♥斯特兰奇先生的书
especially to buy Mr Strange's book!
那您请自便 随意挑选
Then be my guest and buy one.
我们十分钟前才买♥♥了一本
We bought one not ten minutes ago.
以便补上我们之前十分钟前买♥♥的另一本
To replace the one we bought not ten minutes before that!
坦东尼把第一本书放在自己的包里
Mr Tantony put the first one in his pocket,
我们连普尔蒂尼街都没走到 书就不见了
and before we had reached Great Pulteney Street, it had gone!
我就是这个意思 看到没 突然就不见了
This is what I mean! Did you see it just go pop?
这到底是怎么回事 先生
What on earth is this, sir?
这是盗窃
Theft.
诺瑞尔 诺瑞尔
Norrell. Norrell!
他要为这场闹剧付出代价
He will pay for this act.
新版得让他出钱
He shall pay for the new edition.
广♥告♥费也得他出
He shall pay for the advertisements.
这事会让他体会到前所未有的痛苦
And that will give him greater pain than anything else!
等斯特兰奇知道这事吧
Wait til Strange hears about this!
威尼斯
我拜托你 这不碍事 她疯了[意大利语]
La prego, non la disturbi. Ella e pazza.
不 先生
No, signor...
先生 我必须坚持
Signor, I must insist.
我们大老远的过来就是为了探望...
We've come a long way to visit...
您这房♥间的视野可真好啊 夫人
What an airy situation you have here, ma'am.
您肯定能看到威尼斯的全貌吧
You must be able to see all of Venice.
我是格瑞斯迪医生
I am Dr Greysteel.
这是我的女儿 弗洛拉
This is my, er, daughter, Flora.
夫人 你还记得阿伯丁郡的约翰·麦基恩吗
Perhaps, ma'am, you remember Mr John McKean of Aberdeenshire?
他要我们来告诉您 希望您一切安好
He sends us to say he hopes you are well
也愿您身体健康 长命百岁
and to pass on every good wish for your future health.
您有什么话想让我们带回给麦基恩先生吗
May we take back some report to Mr McKean, ma'am?
我们打扰到了她
We have disturbed her.
女士 抱歉我们不请自来
Beg your pardon, madam, for having come unannounced.
我和我女儿过几天再...
My daughter and I will return at a later...
再...
at a later...
再来
date.
求你了 先生
Prego, signore.
-不 不可能 先生 -曼陀罗 天仙子
- No! Impossibile, signore. - Mandragora. Henbane.
不 我还要
No, no, I need more.
你之前给我的效果不够强 不够...
What you gave me before was not strong enough. Not strong...
该死的英国人
Pazzo inglese.
我是英军的常任法师 先生
I am a Magician-In-Ordinary to the British Army, sir.
我正在进行一项非常重要的研究
I'm engaged upon important research!
有什么需要帮助的吗
Might I help?
-我需要 -不行
- I, I need... - No!
跟他说我有钱
Tell him I have money.
他说这些东西会招致死亡和疯狂
He says these things bring death, madness.
我就要疯狂 我要的就是疯狂
Yes, madness is what I want. Madness is what I want!
我觉得他不想再跟你做生意了
I do not think he wishes to serve you.
我叫弗洛拉·格瑞斯迪
My name is Flora Greysteel.
这位是我父亲 詹姆斯·格瑞斯迪医生
This is my father, Dr James Greysteel.
我叫乔纳森·斯特兰奇
Er...my name is Jonathan Strange.
什么风把你吹到威尼斯来了 斯特兰奇先生
What is it that brings you to Venice, Mr Strange?
军务吗
Army business?
我的妻子死了
My wife died.
她一直很想来威尼斯看看
Venice was always a city she particularly longed to visit.
斯特兰奇先生
Oh, Mr Strange.
我正在研究实验新的魔法
And I am studying. Experimenting. New magic.
用什么东西
With what object?
我想给自己召唤一个仙仆
I wish to secure myself a fairy servant.
我们该走了
We should be going.
结账
Conto, per favore.
并努力创造能召唤
And working to uncover the magic
这等精神力量的魔法
which might bring such a spirit forth.
我什么都试过了 但连成功的影子都没有
I have tried everything. None of it with the slightest success.
他们不都是一些邪恶的生灵吗
But are they not wicked creatures?
把你自己托付给那种臭名昭著的仆从
Is it not very dangerous to entrust yourself
不是一件非常危险的事吗
with such a disreputable companion?
首先声明
Oh, to be sure.
仙子本来就喜欢玩恶作剧
Fairies are naturally full of mischief
并难以为人所控制
and exceedingly difficult to control.
要是我成功了
Were I to succeed,
我肯定会格外小心的
I should have to proceed with the greatest caution.
再说了 他们的见识与力量如此强大
Besides, their knowledge and power are such that a magician
只要是魔术师都会梦寐以求
cannot lightly dispense with their help.
除了吉尔伯特·诺瑞尔
Not unless that magician is Gilbert Norrell.
这话题真有意思啊
What a very interesting topic.
你们来威尼斯做什么的
What brings you to Venice?
我们来看望一位老妇人
We came to pass on greetings to an old lady related
是我一个同事的旧识
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表