剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
你有说过这种话吗
Have you ever said such a thing?
有 但不是对这两位绅士说的
Yes, but not to these gentleman.
先生 我就是乔纳森·斯特兰奇
Sir, I am Jonathan Strange
我今天之前从未听说过你们
and I've never heard of you before today.
你们被骗了
You are the victims of a hoax.
是 没错
Yes, indeed.
你要是斯特兰奇先生
You are no more Mr Strange
那我老婆也是了
than my wife is.
这个很容易证明
Well, it is easily resolved.
我的朋友
There are any number of
可以施展很多魔法来证明他是
magical things my friend could do to prove it.
是吗 什么样的魔法呢
Oh, yes? And what might they be?
告诉我们吧 梅林
Yes, tell us, Merlin.
老天爷啊
Good Lord!
他去哪了
Where did he go?
斯特兰奇先生怎么样了
And how is Mr Strange?
非常忙 夫人
Oh, busy, madam.
忙得很
Busy.
但就在昨天 他还特地问起你了
But only yesterday, he inquired most particularly after you.
我想也是
I should think so.
我付了他一百多几尼呢 先生
I have paid him more than 100 guineas, sir.
是我仅剩的钱了
The very last of my money.
但想想它能带来的好处吧
Oh, but think of the good it will do,
夫人 这是一项投资
madam. An investment.
你看
You see...
这墙也太薄了
How thin the walls are.
乔纳森·斯特兰奇是...
You see, Jonathan Strange is...
乔纳森·斯特兰奇是...
Jonathan Strange is a...
乔纳森·斯特兰奇
Jonathan Strange...?!
夫人 希望你能
I hope you'll be so kind, madam,
原谅我迟来的拜访
as to forgive the lateness of my visit.
道路比我想象的
The way was a little more meandering
要曲折得多
than I had anticipated.
我是乔纳森·斯特兰奇
I am Jonathan Strange.
这位是布瓦茨夫人
Mrs Bullworth.
终于见面了
At last.
我已经擅自为每个人写下了
I have taken the liberty of writing, by each of their names,
他们理应受到的魔法处置
the magical punishment which I believe ought to be theirs.
但我很乐意接受你的建议
But I should be glad of your recommendations,
毕竟是由你来实施
since you are to carry them out.
布瓦茨老妇人
"Mrs Bullworth Senior..."
我婆婆
My mother-in-law.
被淹死在洗衣盆里
".. to be drowned in a laundry tub.
被她自己的果酱噎死
"To be choked to death on her own apricot preserves.
不小心被放入面包烤箱中烤死
"To be accidentally baked in a bread oven."
抱歉 布瓦茨夫人
Forgive me, Mrs Bullworth,
即便是世上最伟大的魔法师
but even the greatest magician who ever lived
也无法用三种不同的方法杀死同一个人
could not kill the same person three different ways.
尽你所能就好
Well, as much as you can manage.
布瓦茨先生呢 我该对他怎么样
And Mr Bullworth. What should I do to him?
患上毁容的疾病
A disfiguring disease.
破产 精神失常 被火烧
Bankruptcy. Lunacy. Fire.
遇到一个骗他的恶棍 砍断他的...
A villain to lie in wait for him and cut off his...
布瓦茨夫人
Mrs Bullworth...
你被骗了
You have been the victim of a deception.
我从没接受过任何人的委托
I have never undertaken commissions for private individuals.
没有接受过盖特康比的 坦东尼的
Not Gatcombe, not Tantony,
也没有接受过格蕾小姐的
not Miss Grey.
我直到今晚才知道你的存在
I never even heard of you before tonight...
我也从未雇佣过这个
and I have never employed this...
人
.. person.
德罗莱特
Drawlight!
我很抱歉 夫人
I am sorry for it, madam.
德罗莱特
Drawlight!
我们等他从镜子里回来
We waited several hours for him
等了几个小时 夫人
to return from the mirror, madam,
但他没回来
but he did not,
所以我们想到这来看看他是不是
so we thought we would come here and see if...
他回来了 夫人 他没事
Ah, he's here, Ma'am. He's quite safe.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
笨蛋
Blockhead.
你究竟去哪了啊
Where on earth have you been?
肖尔迪奇 你没担惊受怕吧
Shoreditch. You were not afraid, were you?
我好得很
I was perfectly all right.
我一直都很好
I always am.
告诉我们 你去哪了
Well, tell us, where did you disappear to?
我无法用言语形容
I do not have words to describe it.
那...那完全是另一片领域
It... It is another land entirely.
诺瑞尔和我做的什么都算不上
Everything Norrell and I have done is as nothing.
那是我看过的最令人惊叹的地方
It is the most amazing place I have ever seen.
肖尔迪奇吗
Shoreditch?
别乱说 是德罗莱特在肖尔迪奇
Do not be flippant. Shoreditch is where Drawlight was.
你跟德罗莱特在一起
You have been with Drawlight?
对 他一直在安排我
Yes, he's been arranging for me
施行你能想到的每一种黑魔法
to do every sort of black magic one can think of.
为什么
Why?
我猜是因为钱吧
Hm. Money, I presume.
他逃跑了 真是可惜
He ran away, which is a pity,
我很想跟他决斗呢
as I had a great mind to challenge him to a duel.
现在又要决斗了是吧
Oh, it's duels now, is it?
镜子后面到底发生了什么
But what happened behind the mirror?
我发现了 王道
I discovered... the King's Roads.
连接这里和异界的古老道路
The ancient paths between this land and the other realms.
它们已经关闭几百年了
They have been closed for hundreds of years,
但现在 又重新开启了
but now... they are open again.
我就是去了那
That was where I went.
听上去不是太安全 乔纳森
That does not sound very safe, Jonathan.
安全 不 我可不这么认为
Safe? Oh, no, I do not think so.
但后来我告诉自己我也不是个善茬
But then I flatter myself that I am not particularly safe.
-等我再回去时 -回去
- And when I return... - Oh, return?!
所以你还会在诺瑞尔不需要你时
So, you will be losing yourself in this place
再去那个地方
every moment that Norrell can spare you,
而我留在这提心吊胆
whilst I remain here in the most miserable suspense,
想着我还能不能再次见到你
wondering if I'm ever to see you again.
-贝儿 这有什么问题 -问题
- Bell, what on earth is the matter? - The matter?!
你要把你自己置于最可怕的危险中
You are set upon putting yourself in the most horrible danger,
还希望我什么都不说吗
and just expect me to say nothing?
-我去过半岛 -我知道你去过半岛
- I was in the Peninsula... - I know you were in the Peninsula.
你一直不停跟我说你去过半岛
You never cease to tell me that you were in the Peninsula.
但去过半岛
But having been in the Peninsula,
可不是什么让你不朽的
it's not some sort of magical charm
魔法魅力
that grants you immortality.
我去参加战争时 你可是完全许可的
When I went to war, you were perfectly composed.
我可没有
I was nothing of the sort.
我很为你担心
I was horribly afraid for you.
但是当时 你有义务
But then, you had a duty,
并且整个英国♥军♥队在你旁边
and you had the entire British Army beside you.
而在那里 你完全是一个人 我说那里
There, you will be entirely alone! I... I say "There",
但没人知道那里是哪里 是吧
but none of us know where "There" Is, do we?
我很清楚是哪里
I know exactly where it is.
是诺瑞尔一开始
It is the place Norrell
就极力向我隐瞒的地方
has tried to keep from me from the beginning.
说真的 贝儿 你现在
Really, Bell, it is a little
不喜欢我的职业是不是有点太晚了
late to decide you do not like my profession.
当初是你希望我有正当职业的
It was you who demanded I get one.
你怎敢对我这么说 乔纳森
Do not you dare say that to me, Jonathan.
我从没反对过你的职业
I have never said a word against your occupation.
直到今天 一直以来
Until today, you have always
你在书中探索就已经很满足了
been content to make your discoveries in books.
书 我都没能读到一半的魔法书
Books! I'm not permitted to read half the books.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表