剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
我相信斯特兰奇先生会没事的 先生
I believe Mr Strange will do very well in the war, sir.
他已经成功智取您了
He's already outmanoeuvred you.
真希望我压根就没来过伦敦
I wish I had never come to London.
真希望我从没保证过要重振英国魔法
I wish I had never undertaken to restore English magic.
我就该待在何妨庄园 看看书
I should have stayed at Hurtfew, reading
练练咒 自娱自乐
and doing spells for my own pleasure.
什么都不值得我牺牲掉40本书
None of it is worth the loss of 40 books!
你根本没帮上忙 你为什么要让我睡觉
You are of no help! Why do you make me sleep?
为什么你就只知道让我睡觉
Why does every request you insist that I sleep?
你为什么不能控制下自己
Why can you not control yourself?
你根本没帮上忙 你做的事通通没用
You're of no help! Nothing you do is of any help!
一点用都没有 你不懂
Nothing is of the least help. You do not understand.
-怎么了 -先生 我
- What is it? - Sir, I...
斯蒂芬 这家里怎么这么乱无章法
Stephen, why is the house in such disorder?
-你不明白 -先生
- You don't understand. - Sir.
-你怎么还没找到新人手 -我...
- Why have you not found new staff? - I, uh...
你跟他们其他人一样蠢笨
You are as dull and heavy as the rest of them.
迷路了 我迷路了
Lost. I am lost.
不准让波尔夫人离开房♥间
Lady Pole is to be confined to her room.
迷路了 我迷路了
Lost. I am lost.
早上好
Good morning.
瞧啊 结婚不到一年 他就要逃去当兵了
Well, not married a year and he runs away to join the Army.
仗可打不了一辈子 贝儿
Wars do not last for ever, Bell.
但确实会很危险
But they do tend to be dangerous.
乔纳森 我在哈利街遇见波尔夫人时
Jonathan, when I saw Lady Pole at Harley Street I promised her
我答应她会告诉你一些事
that I should tell you something.
什么事
What is it?
她说一个哈利法克斯人买♥♥了条新毯子
She told me that a man from Halifax bought a new rug
然后靠在炉火边睡着了
and he fell asleep beside the fire
当他醒来时
and when he awoke he saw
他看到好多小人在毯子上乱跑
lots of little people running about upon it.
波尔夫人神志不清了
Lady Pole is not in her wits.
她恨诺瑞尔先生 乔纳森
She hates Mr Norrell, Jonathan.
我得走了 我爱你 贝儿
I must go. I love you, Bell.
我也爱你
I love you too.
一路当心
Be careful.
我会每天写信 我会为你照顾好自己的
I shall write every day. I will look out for you, Bell.
我宁愿你为了自己而保重
I would rather you look out for yourself.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ah, ladies and gentlemen. If I could have your attention.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you. Gentlemen.
我们将首先拍卖♥♥罗克斯堡公爵藏书室里的
And we'll begin with an assortment of volumes from the
各色书籍
Duke of Roxburghe's library.
这是全国第二大魔法藏书集
This is the second greatest collection of magical books in the land.
第一部分 起价200几尼
And this first lot, who will start me at 200 Guineas?
200几尼
200 Guineas.
有更高的... 220几尼 先生 谢谢
Do I hear any advance on two...? 220 Guineas, sir. Thank you.
240. 260. 260 Guineas?
280几尼 谢谢 300几尼
280 Guineas. Thank you. 300 Guineas.
300几尼 还有出价更高的吗
300 Guineas. Do I hear any advance on 300 Guineas?
300几尼
And 300 Guineas.
350几尼 夫人 谢谢
350 Guineas, madam. Thank you.
400几尼 谢谢 400几尼
400 Guineas. Thank you, sir. 400 Guineas.
500几尼
500 Guineas.
600 700 800几尼 夫人
600. 700 Guineas. 800 Guineas, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
800几尼 还有比这位女士出价更高的吗
800 Guineas. Any advance on 800 Guineas? With the lady.
-800几尼 -诺瑞尔先生
- At 800 Guineas and... - Mr Norrell.
一次 两次...
Going once, going twice, and...
先生 您的书 您的书
Sir, sir, your books. Your books
2000几尼
2,000 Guineas!
2000几尼
2,000 Guineas.
还有更高的出价吗 2000几尼一次
Do I hear any advance on 2,000 Guineas? Going once.
两次 成交
Going twice. And sold.
汉诺威广场的诺瑞尔先生竞拍成功
Mr Norrell. Hanover Square.
不用 谢谢 失陪了
No, thank you, no. Excuse me.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表