剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
但很擅长迷宫魔法
but very good at labyrinths.
这本该很难被打破的
It was meant to be impenetrable.
你是怎么进来的
How did you break it?
老办法啊 先照瓢画葫芦再稍作改进
I did what I usually do, copied you and added some refinements.
请不要这样 斯特兰奇先生 别这样
Please. Please, Mr Strange. Please!
不是我♥干♥的
It is not I.
是仙仆的诅咒
It is the fairy's curse.
魔咒会越来越强 而我将越来越弱
The spell grows stronger, and I weaker.
我时间不多了
I do not have much time.
你擅自打开通往异界的通道 还指望有什么好结果
What did you expect? Opening the pathways to other lands.
你还打碎所有人的镜子
Breaking everyone's mirrors.
那可是臭名昭著的魔法啊 先生
Disreputable magic, sir!
这就是报应
This is its consequence.
别这样 斯特兰奇先生 别这样
Please, Mr Strange. Please!
滚出我的藏书室 不然我警告你我会...
Get out of my library, sir, or I give you warning I shall...
-我会... -尽管来吧诺瑞尔先生
- I shall... - Do your very worse, Mr Norrell.
我已经变了
I am changed.
你真觉得你现在打得过我吗
Do you really believe you can challenge me now?
我警告过你了
I have warned you.
请别取笑我
Do not laugh at me. Please.
这样嘲笑我太残忍♥了
It is cruel to laugh.
雨是非常...
Rain is very...
或许我不如你般天马行空 先生
I may not have your imagination, sir.
我可能也不具备魔法师的冒险精神
I may not be as daring a magician but...
你给自己帮了个倒忙 诺瑞尔先生
You do yourself a disservice, Mr Norrell.
抱歉我笑了
I'm sorry I laughed.
你不是来杀我的吗
You have not come here to kill me?
不是 先生
No, sir.
-但我是你的敌人 -没错
- But I have been your enemy. - Yes.
我陷害你诽谤你 你为什么不生气
I have slandered and plotted against you. Why are you not angry?
因为我没那个时间
Because I do not have the time.
我的妻子被拐走了 我也快死了
My wife is stolen and I am dying.
一个人的话还来不及救她我就会死
This darkness will kill me before I can save her if I work alone.
一个人
Alone?
你想从我这里求得点什么
You wish something from me?
是什么
What is it?
是我一直想向您求得的 先生
What I've always wanted, sir.
您的帮助
Your help.
天哪 查德迈斯先生 你的脸怎么了
Good lord, Mr. Childermass, whatever happened to your face?
有人把它当苹果了 亨尼福特先生
Someone mistook it for an apple, Mr. Honeyfoot.
布莱克先生
Mr. Black.
查德迈斯 我有事要马上见你主人
Childermass? I wish to speak urgently to your master.
他和斯特兰奇先生在一起 请原谅
He's with Mr. Strange. Excuse my interruption.
斯特兰奇先生送来的
Mr. Strange sent this to me.
我想他是想让我们用这个来救您夫人
I think he intended that we use it to help your wife.
所以这是真的
Then it is true.
我还以为这是疯子的胡话
I had thought this the ravings of a madman.
斯特兰奇先生写的吗 能让我看看吗
Is it from Strange? May I see it?
-他说你侍奉这怪物 斯蒂芬 -先生
- He writes that you serve this creature, Stephen? - Sir.
-你到底是谁的仆人 -沃特爵士
- Whose servant have you been? - Sir Walter.
-你背叛了我们家对你的信任 -求你 先生
- You have betrayed the trust of my family. - Please, sir.
你串通了窃贼 折磨着你的女主人
You have colluded in the theft and torture of your lady.
求你 先生 让我说句话吧
Please, sir. May I speak freely?
曾经有一个牧师
There was once a priest...
什么
What?
曾有一个叫伊里德鲁斯的牧师 他
There was once a priest called Elidorus who...who hid in...
他藏在了 山间的一棵树下
hid himself in... in a hollow be-beneath a tree.
-不 求你 -你就是个野人
- No. No, please. - You are a savage.
为了宣告他的信仰
In order to commune with what he believed!
-锁起来 -亨尼福特
- Lock him up. - Honeyfoot!
-丹尼尔 -小心 把他弄出去
- Daniel! - Careful. Get him out.
弄出去
Get him out.
沃特爵士
Sir Walter!
如果我没弄错
If I understand correctly,
你夫人是被一个魔法契约控制了
your wife is under a very particular magical contract.
要打破这种契约很不容易
To break such a thing is very hard. Er...
我记得 贝拉希斯说这种契约的
As I recall, Belasis says the 100th anniversary
百年纪念日总是很奇特的时刻
of the bargain is often an auspicious moment.
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella.
我这儿有本书
I have his book here.
波尔夫人 据我所知 施法者的死亡
Lady Pole. As I understand it, the death of the enchanter
将终结这种契约
brings to an end all such contracts.
-即刻生效 -英国没有魔法师杀死过仙灵
- Immediately. - No English magician has ever killed a fairy.
-只有乌鸦王 -但这是有可能的
- Not since the Raven King. - But it can be done.
斯特兰奇先生 我强烈建议
Mr. Strange, it is my strong advice
不要和他为敌
that you do not set yourself against him.
你只会让自己陷入更可怕的命运
You will only bring a worse fate upon yourself.
还有你周围的人
upon those around you.
我的命运还能更糟吗 说来听听
What worse fate could I suffer? Tell me.
我快死了 而我妻子成了你召来人间的
I am dying and my wife is a prisoner of the creature
一个怪物的囚徒
you unleashed upon the world.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you are talking about.
什么怪物 我不懂你的意思
I do not know any creature. I do not know what you mean.
够了
Enough.
-他骗了我 -当然 那是他的天性
- He cheated me. - Of course he cheated you, that is his nature.
你比任何人都清楚
You knew that as well as anyone.
你自己的书里都写到了
You will have read it in your books.
我只想那么做一次的
I only meant to do it once.
我一次又一次地
I tried time and time again
试图让你不要重蹈我的覆辙
to prevent you from falling into my mistake.
也许你当初直接告诉我真♥相♥就行了
You might have done that by telling me the truth.
我们杀不死仙灵的
We cannot kill a fairy.
这是你的责任 诺瑞尔先生
This is your responsibility, Mr. Norrell.
发生的这一切
All that has happened
都是你的行为的直接后果
has been a direct consequence of your actions.
你打开了一扇被尘封世纪的门
You unlocked a door that had been sealed for centuries
却没有勇气把它关上
and you had not the courage to close it again.
对不起 但我真的不知道该怎么帮你
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to help you.
我懂的魔法没法杀死一个仙灵
I do not have the knowledge to fight or defeat a fairy.
如果搞砸 我妻子就回不来了
And if I get it wrong, my wife would be lost forever.
所以我开始思考
So, I set to thinking.
我想起世界上有一个人
And I thought how there was one man in all the world,
所有存在过的世界上就只有他
in all the worlds that ever were,
能够打败我的敌人
who would know how to defeat my enemy.
只有他会这样的魔法
One man who would know what magic to do.
我意识到该见见他了
I realised the time had come to speak to him.
但我得说
But I must tell you...
我不再把自己看作你的导师了
that I no longer regard myself as your superior.
我了解的知识
My reading has been more
-的确比你多 -我说的不是你
- extensive than yours... - I did not mean you.
我指的是约翰·乌斯克格拉斯
I meant John Uskglass.
乌鸦王
The Raven King.
自他之后再没有魔法师杀死过仙灵
No magician has killed a fairy since he.
现在我要召唤他
I intend to summon him here.
我要把英国所有的魔力都交予他
I intend to place all of English magic into his hands
然后让他来施法
and then I shall command him to do it.
有种风险 先生
There is a danger, sir,
如果我们成功打破了咒语
that if we succeed in breaking the spell
夫人也许会回到她之前的状态
the Lady will return to the state she was in before.
也就是死亡
Namely, death.
她总说她宁愿死也不愿像现在这样
She has often said she would rather be dead than as she now is.
你尽力就行
You should try what you can do.
召唤乌鸦王很危险
Summoning the Raven King is a very dangerous idea.
最大的困难在于我们不知道该叫他什么
The greatest difficulty is that we do not know what to call him.
召唤咒语 尤其是旧日的魔法
The spells of summoning, especially the old spells of election,
对名字的要求尤为精准
require that one be most particular about names.
约翰·乌斯克格拉斯不就是他的名字吗
Surely John Uskglass is his name.
那是个诺曼贵族的名字 乌鸦王说那是他父亲
That is the name of the Norman aristocrat who the Raven King,
后来他用了这个名字来称呼自己
our John Uskglass, claimed as his father.
但这很有争议
But that is most disputed.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表