剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
种种神话与迷信
over the last 300 years,
想要从过去的施法手段和咒术中
it is near impossible to extract any meaningful magic
提取任何有意义的魔法是几乎不可能的
from the way that things used to be done at all.
这就是你想说的吧 斯特兰奇先生
That is what you meant to say, is it not, Mr Strange?
没错
Yes.
陛下
Well, Your Majesty,
能侍奉您左右我倍感荣幸
this has been a great pleasure.
或许我的导师是对的
Perhaps my tutor was right.
起码值得一试嘛
Worth a try, eh?
我看不见你 魔法师
I do not see you, magician,
但我能清楚看到你身边之人
but I see your companion very clearly.
他有着一头银发
With such silver hair as he has,
我想我能清楚地看到他
I ought to be able to see him very well.
-陛下 -你说你是一名国王吗
- Your Majesty? - A king, say you?
那很好啊 但我不得不说
Well, that's all very well, but I am bound to observe
我从未听说过你的王国
that I have never heard of any of your kingdoms.
无望堡吗
Lost-Hope?
无望堡在哪里
Where is Lost-Hope?
在铁天使之城吗 那又在哪
The City of the Iron Angels? Where is that?
我是大不列颠之王 先生
I am King of Great Britain, sir,
一个众所周知并在地图上有明确标识的国度
a place everybody knows and is clearly marked on all the maps.
陛下
Sir?
请别恼怒啊
Do not be angry.
我是国王 你也是国王
I am a king, you are a king.
咱们一起做国王吧
Let's all be kings together.
-陛下 你能听到吗 -我很乐意
- Your Majesty, can you hear me? - I would dearly like that.
上次我被批准离开这些房♥间
The last time I was permitted out of these rooms
是1810年的一个周一
was on a Monday in 1810.
已经946年了
946 years ago.
陛下
Your Majesty?
停下停下
Whoa! Whoa!
快停下
Whoa, whoa.
我能帮您些什么吗 先生
May I be of assistance, sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir! Sir!
让此乐成为召唤吾王之使者
Let this music be the envoy sent to summon the King.
让此鞋成为寄向吾王之礼
Let this slipper be the handsel the King shall receive.
让此烛火熄灭之时
And let the moment of this flame's death
成为吾王重现之时
be the moment the King shall appear!
不
No! No! No!
不
No!
我想这是您的鞋 陛下
I believe this is yours, Your Majesty.
你此举会有后果的 魔法师
This act will have consequences, magician.
您去哪儿了 陛下
Where did you go, sir?
最严重的事态已然出现 斯蒂芬
A most serious matter has arisen, Stephen.
我们的美好计划都被无礼破坏了
All our wonderful plans have been rudely overturned,
而且又是那个阻挠过我们的蠢法师
and once again it is the stupid magician who thwarts us.
刚才那位老先生是谁 先生
Who was that old gentleman, sir?
怎么了 当然是大不列颠之王啊
Why, the King of England, of course.
我带他过来是为了让你实现宿命
I had brought him here so that you might fulfil your destiny,
砍掉他的头 然后取代他
by cutting off his head and taking his place.
但国王膝下有十三个子女 先生
But the King has 13 children, sir.
王冠将传给他们之一
The crown would be passed on to one of them
而不是像我这样的人
and certainly not to a man such as I.
不 国王的子女个个肥硕愚笨
No, the King's children are all fat and stupid.
有你统治 还有谁会想要
Who would wish to be governed by such frights,
被这群家伙所统治啊 斯蒂芬
when they might instead be governed by you, Stephen,
你那尊贵的面容印在金币上一定显得落落大方
whose noble countenance would look so well upon a coin?
可我们要怎么办呢
But what should we do?
什么怎么办 先生
About what, sir?
那个魔法师 斯蒂芬 他是敌人
The magician, Stephen. He is our enemy.
我们必须彻底摧毁他
We must destroy him utterly
还要带走她的妻子
and take his wife.
斯蒂芬
Oh, Stephen.
你真是太有才了
You are brilliant.
当然了 这东西非常难寻
Of course, it will be very hard to find,
但它能彻底摧毁他
but it will destroy him utterly.
什么东西 先生
What will, sir?
腐橡木
Moss-oak.
我们得找一块觉醒的腐橡木
We must find and awaken a moss-oak.
若用得好 那魔法师将赔上他妻子的命
If we use it well, the magician will bargain her life away.
最妙的一点在于 斯蒂芬
And the beauty of it is, Stephen,
他甚至不会觉察到自己做了什么
he will have no notion that he has done so.
先生
Sir!
为什么没有咒语能治愈疯癫 先生
Why are there no spells to cure madness, sir?
因为黄金时代的魔法师...你去哪了
Because the Aureates did... Where have you been?
温莎
Windsor.
-什么 -我很确定我曾经读到过
- What?! - I'm sure I read once
仙灵们对疯狂的人很有兴趣
that fairies have a strong interest in madmen.
真的吗 不在查斯顿的书里吗 书呢
Is that true? Is it not in Chaston? Where is Chaston?
西北边的书架上
It's on the north-westerly bookcase.
那里发生了什么事 斯特兰奇先生
What occurred there, Mr. Strange?
在温莎 斯特兰奇先生
Windsor, Mr. Strange?
在
Yes...
诺瑞尔先生 你相不相信
Is it your belief, Mr. Norrell,
仙灵已经彻底离开了英格兰
that fairies have left England completely?
还有镜子呢
And what of mirrors?
我记得奥姆斯柯克的书里提到过
I remember a reference in Ormskirk to a kingdom
镜面彼端有个王国 满是举世...
that lies behind reflective surfaces, full of the most remark...
你为什么突然提起这些
What is all this talk?
抱歉 我去见国王时
I'm sorry, but when I was with the King...
我们已达成了共识 对于国王我们无能为力
It was agreed we could do nothing for the King.
确实 但国王身上发生了一件奇怪的事
Yes, but you see, a very odd thing happened with His Majesty...
如过你固执地不同我商量
Well, if you persist in doing magic
就擅自使用魔法 自然会出现奇怪的事
without reference to me, Mr. Strange, odd things will happen.
我们必须按照约定的计划来
We must keep to our agreed plan.
我们必须遵守它
We must stand together upon it.
这一点现在尤为重要 听到了吗
It is more important now than ever it was. Is that clear?
恕我直言 先生
May I speak frankly, sir?
我知道您一定听说了一些流言
You've heard whispers of it, I'm sure.
但我在半岛时 在你的书丢了之后
But when I was in the Peninsula, after the loss of your books -
关于这点我非常抱歉
for which I am very sorry -
我使用了一些魔法
I performed magic which...
一些您可能认为不体面的魔法
you might not have considered respectable.
古老的魔法
Magic of older times.
我这么说不是出于骄傲
I'm not proud of it, sir,
先生 但它起作用了
but often, sir, it worked.
有可能 但应该是有缺陷的吧
It may have worked in an imperfect sort of way.
也许是因为你当时不在英国
Perhaps because you were not in England...
不不不
No, no, no, no.
它有别于我们
This was a different sort
到目前为止使用过的所有魔法
of magic to anything we have done up to now.
-感觉很不一样 -战争时期
- It felt different... - Things are done in times of war
或者为其他一些高尚目的 人们会做出
or for the furtherance of noble causes
一些在和平时期会令人后悔的事
which might be most regrettable in times of peace.
我不是说你应该感到羞愧
I do not say you should be ashamed.
-我并无此意 -你总说那种魔法
- I do not say that. - You have always said that that magic -
-古老的魔法不可能成功 -是不可能
- the old magic was no longer possible. - It is not.
但当然了 有些角落也许还有魔法残余
But of course, there may be remnants here and there...
我并不认为那些是残余魔法 先生
I do not think these things were remnants, sir.
斯特兰奇先生 我学习魔法四十年了
Mr. Strange, I have been studying magic for 40 years.
我们不能涉足这些
We dare not meddle with such things.
我们对这些一知半解
They are only half-understood.
但正因为我们对它们
But surely it is precisely
一知半解 我们才更该好好研究啊
because it is only half-understood that we must!
如果确实存在一种超越我们现在的魔法
If there exists a magic beyond the magic that we do...
那我们就避而远之
Then we let it alone.
我们必须坚持现代魔法是唯一正途
We must say that modern magic is the only way,
否则我们就会和那些街头骗子沦为一类了
or we will end up beggars in yellow-curtained tents!
这种另类魔法 它行不通 先生
This other magic, it will not do, sir.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表