剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
如果它已经出版了 那你还在写什么
If it's published, then what are you doing?
我在写书评
I'm writing a review of it.
你不能给自己参编的书写书评
You cannot review a book that you helped to write.
我觉得我可以
I believe I could...
如果我说它是本糟糕的书
if I were to say it is an abominable book.
-乔纳森... -如果我说它就是个骗局
- Jonathan... - If I say it is a fraud.
你不是认真的
You're not in earnest.
-为什么 -因为你这样容易招致...
- Why not? - Because you leave yourself open to...
诺瑞尔会说什么
What would Norrell say?
你可不能公开♥发♥表
You cannot publish it.
恐怕我必须发表
I fear I must.
然后我们就回老家去
Then you and I will go home.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
夫人 我很遗憾您不在乎我们
My Lady, I am very sorry you do not care for us...
但这是为您好
...but if only for your own sake,
-您必须吃点东西 -把我放开
- you must eat something. - Untie me.
他们说你可能会伤到自己
They say that you might hurt yourself.
我厌倦了由医生来决定什么对我最好
I'm sick of men in coats deciding what is best for me.
我确实可能伤到自己
I may very well hurt myself.
但我只属于我自己 不属于任何人
But I belong to no-one but myself.
我被锁了半辈子
Half my life, I am in chains.
剩下半辈子 我理应自♥由♥
The other half, I deserve to be free.
把我放开
Untie me.
斯蒂芬...
Stephen...
斯蒂芬 你有枪吗
Stephen, do you have a gun?
开枪打他 开枪打死这些人
Shoot him! Shoot these men!
不
No!
您怎么来了 先生 我以为您病了
What are you doing here, sir? I thought you were ill.
我现在好多了 而且波尔夫人在你们这儿
I am better now, and you have Lady Pole.
带我去找她 斯刚德斯先生
Lead me to her, Mr Segundus.
查德迈斯先生 请你...
Mr Childermass, please...
我远道而来 而且有许多问题要问夫人
I have ridden a long time and I have many questions for the lady.
你的信中说 让我们照顾波尔夫人
Your letter asked us to take Lady Pole into our care.
信中没说你会来探望她
It did not say that you would visit her.
也没说你对她有任何权利
It did not say that you had any rights over her.
在我看来 诺瑞尔先生添的麻烦够多了
It seems to me that Mr Norrell has done enough.
我不知道诺瑞尔先生做了什么
I do not know what Mr Norrell has done.
他不告诉我 我是为我自己而来的
He will not tell me. I am here on my own account.
抱歉 但你不能探望她
I am sorry, but you cannot see her.
你现在就得带我去见她
You will take me to her now.
你可以继续赶路了
You may have your ways of carrying on.
你可以关闭社团 偷走人们的书
You may shut down societies, steal people's books,
抢夺他们的生计...
rob them of their livelihoods...
但我不会让你烦扰一位夫人 先生
but I will not have you distressing a lady, sir!
到此为止了
That is where it will stop!
我这可是用小玩意儿上了膛的
I have this loaded with all sorts of unpleasant bits and pieces.
我觉得你不会在意
And I do not expect you would care to be shot twice
两个月之内中弹两次吧
within the space of two months.
回到你主子那儿去 再好好想想吧
Take yourself off to your master... and think again.
我会回来的
I will return.
记住 约翰·斯刚德斯
Remember this, John Segundus.
这位夫人可不像你们眼见的那样简单
There's less to this lady than meets the eye.
很高兴我不用开枪了
Oh, I'm very glad I did not have to shoot.
我只能找到核桃当子弹
I could only find walnuts.
我们快进去
Let us get inside
确保波尔夫人没被这事烦扰太多
and make sure Lady Pole isn't too distressed by this.
《爱丁堡评论》
The Edinburgh Review.
他把我的书逼上了死路
He has murdered my book!
我们一直为之奋斗的一切
All we have strived for!
"吉尔伯特·诺瑞尔先生和斯特兰奇承诺
"Gilbert Norrell Esquire And Mr Strange promises to set out
"用英国魔法的现代光辉
"The current wondrous state of English magic,
"来规范现有的魔法状况"
"in all its modern glory."
"如果这就是现代魔法的未来
"I say that if this is what modern magic is to be,
"那我宁愿不要现代
"I do not wish to be modern.
"给我古老魔法的神秘和梦幻吧
"Give me the mysteries and dreams of the past,
"它们比诺瑞尔的任何
"For they shine brighter
充满束缚的阴雨天都更耀眼"
than any of Norrell's restrictive rainy days."
还没完 先生
That is not all, sir.
"诺瑞尔的书就像我老姨妈写的信
"Norrell's book reads like a letter from my great aunt.
"总是从思路狭隘的诺瑞尔的角度
"Succeeding admirably in representing all that is most absurd,
"极力描绘一些最为荒诞可笑呆板无聊的事"
"Constipated and dull about the blinkered Norrellite position."
"魔法当然是该有魔力的吧
"Surely magic should be magical?
"魔法当然是该充满梦幻色彩的吧
"Surely magic is to dream?
"英国魔法黄金时代的那些奇迹哪去了"
"Where is the wonder of England's past of magic's golden age?"
"如今的魔法对乌鸦王只字不提 只有诋毁
"There is no mention of the Raven King, except to insult him
"和贬低 要将他从我们的大业中肃清"
"And strike him low, to purge him from what we do."
"诺瑞尔管这叫现代魔法
"Norrell calls this the magic of the modern age.
"我却说这是迂腐的陈词滥调
"I say it is commonplace, mundane.
"我要说 英国魔法远不止如此"
"I say that there is much more to English magic than this."
"它还没涉及我在冒险中的发现
"There is no mention of the discoveries I have made at my peril...
"没涉及乌鸦王的王道
"No mention of the Raven King's Roads -
"以及它们为什么会被藏在英国的镜子中"
"or why they have been hidden behind the mirrors of England."
"诺瑞尔胆小懦弱 不敢考虑
"Norrell is too afraid to question why The Raven King
"乌鸦王为何会这么做
"Would do such a thing,
"他不敢探索可能的道路
"Too afraid to explore where those roads might lead.
"怕将我们引上无意踏足的领域"
"Afraid it will take us to places we never intended to go."
我们可不能任由他叫嚣 尤其是你
We must not let this stand. You must not!
你真觉得乌鸦王在乎英国的死活吗
Do you really think the Raven King cares what happens to England?
他才不在乎
He does not.
他抛弃了我们
He abandoned us.
抛弃了他的王座 离开了英国
Abandoned his throne, rode out of England,
还带走了英国魔法最好的部分
and took the best part of English magic with him.
这足以让他成为我们的敌人了吧
Surely that is enough to mark him out as our enemy?
他的魔法并未远去
His magic is not gone now.
它就在这里 藏在我们的镜中
There it is, hidden behind our mirrors.
它又回来了
It is coming back.
那是疯癫的魔法
That is the magic of madness.
是野蛮 残暴的中世纪魔法
That is wild, cruel medieval magic.
我们不能让仙灵跟将军 公爵和磨坊主一起
We cannot have fairy princes ruling England alongside generals,
统治英国
dukes and mill-owners.
这种魔法属于那已经死去的英格兰
Such magic belongs to an England that is dead.
而且我们无法掌控
And it is out of our control.
那我们就得学着掌控 不能直接忽略啊
Then we must learn to control it. We cannot simply ignore it.
请别觉得我忘恩负义 先生 但是
Do not think me ungrateful, sir, but...
我认为我们的合作关系已经走到头了
.. I believe the period of our collaboration is over.
在我看来 我们有太多不同
It seems to me that we are too different.
性格方面可能是有点吧
Well, in temperament, perhaps,
可我们都是魔法师
but we are both magicians,
而且这是我们都在乎的
and that is all either of us cares about.
今天你要是离开这里 你就只能靠自己了
If you leave this house today, you follow your own course.
你以后跟谁交谈 像我们现在这样交谈
Who are you going to talk to, as we are talking now?
没有人
There is no-one.
我们都会很孤独的
We will be quite alone.
抱歉 诺瑞尔先生
I'm sorry, Mr Norrell...
但自打我从半岛回来
.. but ever since I came back from the Peninsula,
我就觉得说自己是您的学徒很别扭
it has not felt right for me to call myself your pupil.
那我们可以是平等的搭档关系
Well, then, we let it be a partnership of equals.
我一直该借你却没借你的那些书
The books that I should have lent to you and have kept from you,
你可以随便看
you shall have them.
我们回何妨庄园吧 我们俩
We should go to Hurtfew, you and I.
我会给你藏书室的钥匙
You shall have the keys to the library.
我甚至不会叫板你那篇评论
I shall not even challenge that review.
就让它在报上登着吧 登着吧
Let it stand, let it stand.
我受宠若惊 先生
I'm honoured, sir.
我知道您不是个轻易给出承诺的人
You are not usually a man for compromise, I know.
但我觉得从今以后 我必须走自己的路了
But I think I must follow my own course from now on.
请吧 先生
Come, sir.
也许我们现在可以不用这些了
Perhaps we can do without these, for now.
我必须回哈利街了
I must go back to Harley Street.
很抱歉 夫人
I am sorry for it, my lady.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表