剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
你又是哪路妖魔鬼怪
Who the devil do you think you are?!
-我叫斯特兰奇 -没错
- I am Strange. - Indeed.
炮弹
Artillery!
波尔夫人在这儿
Lady Pole is there.
她还是不明白
She doesn't see.
你为何要为她伤心
Why in the world would you be sad for her?
因为她被如此大的恐惧困扰
Because she is... beset by such horrors.
波尔夫人 能帮我一下吗
Lady Pole? Madam, please, will you help me?
我回来了
I am home.
我求您了 我求您别再劝
I beg you... I beg you to stop trying to persuade
斯特兰奇夫人或者别人理解你的困境了
Mrs Strange or anyone else to understand your predicament.
施法之前她可没疯
She was not mad before the magic.
她都死了 夫人
She was dead, madam.
夫人 夫人
Madam! Madam!
第四章
世 上 的 镜 子
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
诺瑞尔 诺瑞尔
Norrell! Norrell!
我要绞死她
I'll have her hanged!
-我要绞死你 -不
- I shall have you hanged! - No!
放开我 不 不
Let me go! No! No!
快
Quick.
不
No!
不
No!
不要
Oh, no!
我还从没受过如此严重的伤害
Never have I been done such grave injury!
这会对英国魔法带来什么影响
What will this do to English magic?
-我 -我的名声被毁
- I... - My reputation
而我的侍从受了枪伤 先生
has been ruined and my servant has been shot, sir!
请让我带走她 拜托了
Allow me to take her away. Please.
所有人都会问她为什么这么做
Everyone will ask why she did this!
但没人知道是谁向你开的枪
But nobody knows who shot at you.
我们可以放出风声说是法国间谍
We may put it about that it was a French spy.
波尔夫人会被送去安全的地方
Lady Pole may be put in an asylum.
没有其他人会知道这件事
The whole business will be put behind us.
不会有任何关于你的谣言传出
No breath of scandal will attach to you.
先生
Sir.
不要
No!
魔法师都充满谎言 此者更甚
All magicians lie. That one more than most.
英伦魔法师
第一季第四集
没错
Oh, yes.
你为什么要使用"贝拉西斯之靶"
Why were you performing Belasis's Scopus?
我睡了多久
How long have I slept?
你从哪儿学到的
And where did you learn such a thing?
总发生这样的事我还怎么工作
How can I do my work when I'm constantly betrayed in this manner?
你自己教我的
You taught me yourself...
以防我遇到
in case I should come across
自称魔法师的人
anyone who said they were a magician.
你害怕
You were afraid...
这不能解释为什么你会在广场使用它
That does not explain why you were performing it in the square.
因为当时
Because there was...
当时到处都是魔法
There was magic everywhere.
不
No.
那女人是谁
Who was that woman?
-哪个女人 -射伤我的那个
- Which woman? - The one who shot me.
那是沃特·波尔爵士的妻子
That was Sir Walter Pole's wife.
不 不 她是个魔法师
No. No, she was a magician.
周围有种魔法
There was power.
那是什么魔法
What was that magic?
是我的
It was mine.
是我施的令她起死回生的魔法
It was the magic I did to bring her back from the dead.
那不是你使用的那种魔法
That was not your kind of magic.
那还能是谁的
Who else's should it be?
我承认可能有一些意外之事
I confess there may have been some irregularities
造成了她的古怪转变
that have caused her to take an odd turn.
古怪转变
An odd turn?
可能你当时喝醉了
Perhaps you were drunk.
你见过我在当班时喝醉吗
Have you ever known me to be drunk in the performance of my duties?
诺瑞尔先生
Mr Norrell,
那地方有魔法的迹象
that place just breathed magic
而她就处于正中心
and she was at the heart of it.
-那是什么地方 -没有什么地方
- Where was it? - There was no place.
别再怀疑了
Depend upon it.
并不存在那样的地方
There was no such place.
此事到此为止 查德迈斯
The matter is closed, Childermass.
别再提了
It is the last I will hear of it.
她怎么样了
What happened to her?
她随沃特爵士回去了
She returned with Sir Walter.
我们达成共识 不再深究此事
We agreed... to say nothing further.
他想把她送去疯人院
He wishes to send her to bedlam,
但疯人院又有点
but bedlam is a little...
人们可以花钱去看里面的疯子
People may pay half a crown to go to look at the lunatics there.
人们会看见
People will go to stare...
然后就会开始怀疑
and people will wonder.
真可怕
Horror.
我现在是最需要你的时候
I've been in the most desperate need of you,
但你却完全不能帮忙
but you've been useless.
你昏睡了好几天
You've been asleep for days.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我现在醒了
I am awake now.
你可以让我去看好波尔夫人
You may allow me to take care of Lady Pole.
我会保证她不再出乱子
I'll make certain of her.
你的棕色短上衣怎么样 穿起来很精神
And what about your brown jacket? That's very sober-looking.
我一直都是自己打扮自己的
I've been getting myself dressed since I was...
没错没错 但你现在结婚了
Yes, yes, yes. But you're married now.
真是麻烦事
This really is a bothersome thing.
是极好的事 我很为你骄傲
It's a splendid thing! I'm very proud of you.
我来帮你
Look, let me help.
希望你不会觉得家里无聊 乔纳森
I hope you do not find home dull, Jonathan.
沃特爵士家里的
The gentleman at
那位先生说一旦你尝过了战争的紧张刺♥激♥
Sir Walter's house said that once you'd tasted war,
就会觉得家里无趣的
you were sure to be bored at home.
无趣
Bored?
怎么会无趣 家里一切都如此干净
How could one be bored? With everything clean and just so.
还有随手可及的书
And all one's books so close to hand.
还有妻子 随时陪伴
And one's wife, just there whenever one...
玛丽 你可以下去了
Thank you, Mary.
况且现在随时可能有人朝魔法师开枪
Besides, one can hardly be bored with people
我怎么可能觉得无聊呢
shooting at magicians every hour of the day.
希望他们能抓到那个法国佬
Hope they catch the French swine.
你一定要回去找诺瑞尔吗
Do you have to go back to Norrell?
我还在学徒期 贝儿
I'm in the middle of my apprenticeship, Bell.
我需要诺瑞尔
I need Norrell.
我需要跟着他学习
I need to study with him
还要提出一些问题 一些...
and address certain questions, which I...
一些我需要答案的问题
require an answer to.
仅此而已
That is all.
我不需要跟他发展更进一步的关系
I need be no more close to him than that.
况且 我连半岛都去过了
Besides, I was in the Peninsula.
我可以照顾自己
I think I can look after myself.
你很帅气 斯特兰奇先生
You're very handsome, Mr Strange.
虽然你的灰头发
Although your hair does have more grey in it
比去战场前要多了
than it did before the war.
我觉得你非常美 斯特兰奇夫人
I think you are very beautiful, Mrs Strange.
非常抱歉 我的
I'm terribly sorry. Er, my...
马车在伊顿维克被一个赶牛的家伙堵住了
carriage was caught behind a man driving cows in Eton Wick.
如我之前所说 我不知道我们能做什么
As I said, I fail to see what good we are to do.
魔法无法治愈疯癫
Magic cannot cure madness.
试试也无妨
Well, it does no harm to try.
至少 亲王能给我们提供皇室认证
At the very least, the Prince will give us his Royal Warrant.
这样就能说我们受王室任命施行魔法了
Then we may say we do magic by Royal Appointment...
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表