剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
They ask you to send them
送到他们的儿女身边
home to their little sons and daughters.
这魔法里有强大的力量
There is such power in this magic.
我怎么也没法撤销它 我什么办法都试过了
I cannot in any way reverse it. I've tried everything.
一切办法吗
Everything?
梅林 帮我个忙 别再试图
Merlin, oblige me by leaving off trying to kill people
杀死已死之人了 振作起来
who are already dead, cheering yourself up
把桥挪到山谷后面去
and moving the bridge at the end of the valley.
桥 先生 要远离法国的戴尔隆将军
The bridge, sir - away from General D'Erlon's French
并能让我的大炮通过
and where my cannons may cross.
胜利就在眼前 我们可以解决西班牙这块溃疡
Victory is within our sights and we may lance this Spanish ulcer
回家找我们的老婆和情人了
and return home to our wives and mistresses.
这是命令
That is an order.
任您差遣 大人
At your command, my Lord.
格兰特 把这些尸体锁起来 放火烧了
Grant, lock these corpses in and set the mill on fire.
他们让我的魔法师分心了
They're distracting my magician.
我去把您的马牵来 先生
I'll lead your horse around, sir.
谢谢 韦恩斯比
Thank you, Winespill.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
怎么了 斯蒂芬
What is the matter, Stephen?
我主人有命令说波尔夫人不见客了
I am instructed that Lady Pole is not to receive visitors.
-让我进去 这太可笑了 -抱歉 夫人
- Let me through, Stephen. This is ridiculous. - Madam, please.
请相信我 这是为了大家好
Believe me when I tell you that it is for the best.
-斯蒂芬 -夫人
- Stephen... - Madam,
1349年 有个叫唐德里奇的人
in 1349 there was a parson called Dundridge.
一个小矮人跟着他并把他拖进了一只壶里
He was followed by a tiny man that dragged him
让他见了自己的好多个妻子
into a pot to meet his many wives.
抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, madam.
你做得对 她还是不来为好
You were right. It is best she does not come.
我想向你道歉 斯蒂芬
I have been meaning to offer you an apology, Stephen,
并给你一个解释
and an explanation.
没必要解释 先生
No explanation is necessary, sir.
我最近对那魔法师妻子的兴趣太大
My recent concern for the magician's wife has rather prevented us
搞得咱们一直没讨论让你称王的事了
discussing the matter of you becoming a king.
但我开始意识到
But I have begun to realise
你当上国王会多么有用
how very useful such a thing might be.
这真是世上最残忍♥的事了
It has been the cruellest thing in the world,
她竟如此踢开了我
how she has spurned me.
我无法破坏她的决定
I cannot break her resolve.
她丈夫很快就会回来了 很遗憾
The husband will soon return, and I am sorry to say,
魔法师可不是那么容易杀的
a magician is not an easy thing to kill.
尤其是一个想要
Especially not one who seems intent
垄断我的魔法师
on monopolising me.
但你如果成了国王
But if you were to be a king...
先生 我已经在哈利街
Sir, I have been for some years
在我自己的小地盘上当了好几年国王了
the king of my own little land in Harley Street.
我一直抬举自己是伦敦最好的仆人
I flatter myself known amongst the best servants in London.
如果您想帮我...
If you wish to do me a kindness...
这可不一般 斯蒂芬
It is not unusual, Stephen,
一个奴隶竟能为他的主子着想
for a slave to take his master's side.
乌鸦王起初也是个仙境中的无名奴隶
The Raven King himself began life as a nameless slave
但终究长成了一位伟人
in a fairy kingdom, and rose to great heights.
我不是奴隶 先生
I am not a slave, sir.
英国的土地上没有奴隶
No man who stands on English soil can be a slave.
沃特爵士的父亲对我很好
Sir Walter's father - he was kind to me.
他为我取名 还让我接受教育
He had me christened and educated.
取名
Christened?
你母亲给你取的名字是什么
What was the name... your mother gave you?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
没错
Indeed.
来
Come.
出于对你的爱 斯蒂芬
Out of my love for you, Stephen,
我掏出了将死之人的肚肠
I have prised guts out of dying men
只为一窥你的将来
to discover your future.
魔法无法预测未来
Magic cannot tell the future
但却可以略显端倪
but it can throw shadows.
它说你会杀掉国王
It is said you are to kill the king
并取而代之
and take his place.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
怎么 这是你的出生之地啊 斯蒂芬
Why, this is the place of your birth, Stephen!
那是你母亲
There is your mother...
正要轻唤你的名字
..About to whisper your name.
我的
My...
母亲
mother.
这是沃特一家的船
This is the ship of Sir Walter's family,
你在那里生而为奴
where you were born a slave
你母亲死时也是个奴隶
and your mother died a slave.
这就是你的遭遇
This is what has been done to you.
这就是你被夺走的一切
This is what has been taken from you.
我可以让你成为国王
I can make you king.
夫人
Oh, madam!
怎么了
What is it?
玛丽
Mary?
我回来了
I am home.
乔纳森 你那样盯着我
Jonathan, I cannot keep
我可没法保持淡定了
my countenance if you stare at me like that.
这话可能你不爱听
Sorry to disappoint you,
但你以前可没这么频繁地看过我
but you never do look at me so very often.
你总是把头埋在某本落灰扑扑的旧书里
You always had your nose in some dusty old book.
我都忘了你有多爱争了 斯特兰奇夫人
I had entirely forgotten how quarrelsome you are, Mrs Strange.
乔纳森
Jonathan...
抱歉 先生 诺瑞尔先生来看您了
Beg pardon, Sir. Mr Norrell to see you.
来点水
Some water!
你倒是好得很 亨利
It's all very well for you, Henry,
你手头有期刊编辑工作
you have periodicals to edit.
你还在写关于他的书
You're writing your book about him.
我需要个新的长柄眼镜
I need some new lorgnettes.
回他几封信 我会给你一个几尼
Answer some of his letters, I will give you a guinea.
告诉他们诺瑞尔先生不接受佣金
Tell them Mr Norrell does not accept commissions.
-你到底在干什么 -斯特兰奇在这里吗
- What on earth are you doing? - Has Strange been here?
当然没有
Of course he's not.
诺瑞尔呢 这里有人在使用魔法
Where's Norrell? Someone is doing magic here.
很高兴你回来了 先生 我可算放心了
I'm so glad that you're home, sir. I am so relieved.
拉塞尔斯和德罗莱特老来我家
Lascelles and Drawlight have been in my house a great deal.
我想也是
I'm sure of it.
但跟他们可聊不了魔法
But there is no talking to them of magic.
不行 你明天一定得过来 你一定...
No. No, you must come to my house tomorrow. You must...
谢谢 你一定要过来用早餐 先生
Thank you. You must come for breakfast, sir.
你可以跟我好好聊聊
And you can tell me in
你施过的各种的魔法
great detail all the different types of magic
还有 你可以把书还给我了
that you employed and you can return my books.
当然 当然
Yes. Yes.
你的书
Your books.
在广场上
It's in the square.
你在说什么啊
What on earth are you talking about?
什么在广场上
What is in the square?
魔法
Magic!
你干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing, man?
告诉我 告诉我
Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.
是诺瑞尔先生的马车
It's Mr Norrell's carriage.
夫人
Madam!
夫人
Madam!
等等
Wait!
先生
Sir!
诺瑞尔
Mr Norrell.
先生
Sir!
不
No!
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表