剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
贝儿 尝试理解一下
Bell, try to understand...
最近我身上发生的一切 在半岛
Everything that has happened to me of late - in the Peninsula,
跟国王 今天晚上
with the King, this evening -
都让我相信
it has convinced me there
还有比我想象中多得多的魔法
is more magic possible than I ever dreamed.
你完全不知道那些道路会去向何方
You have no idea where these paths lead.
对 但那也正是最绝妙 最棒的地方
No, and that is the glorious, wonderful thing of it.
向我保证你不会再踏上那些路
Promise me that you will not go out on those roads again.
不行
No.
那我收回我的要求
Well, then I withdraw my demand.
我不要你有职业 乔纳森
I don't want you to have an occupation, Jonathan.
我要你无所事事
I'll have you idle.
我要你成为我们结婚时的样子
I'll have you the man that I married!
该死的魔法 该死它让我们变成这样
Damn magic to hell. Damn where it's led us.
谢谢你今晚的招待
Well, thank you for a pleasant evening.
亨利 你能见我真是太好了
Ah, Henry. So very good of you to see me.
他 他在哪
Where... Where is he?
他在家 我从没见他这么生气过
He's at home. I've never seen him so angry.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
在我允许之前
You are to have no contact
你不能和他联♥系♥
with him until I tell you that you might.
如果他知道我在跟你见面
If he knew I was meeting you,
他会把我的头挂在长钉上
he would have my head on a spike.
诺瑞尔的一切成就都归功于我
Norrell owes everything to me.
要是没有我 没人会听说过他或者你
Without me, nobody would ever have heard of him, or you.
也不会有什么书
There would be no book.
你们以前没我不行
You could not do without me then,
你们现在没我也不行
and you cannot do without me now.
正相反 我们巴不得没有你呢
On the contrary. It is most desirable that we do without you.
你个混♥蛋♥
Damn you!
你被什么迷住了心窍
What convinced you you could
竟然相信这种荒唐的阴谋会成功
succeed in such a perfectly absurd scheme?
我此时此刻就该叫人来抓你
I should call you out here and now.
对不起 那钱不是...
I'm sorry. The money wasn't...
为我...而是为我...
for me... My...
我的债务
My... my debts.
你能不能帮帮我
Will you please help?
我已经到了忍♥受的极限了
I'm at the limit of my endurance.
我们走着瞧
Well, we shall see.
你住在哪
Where are you staying?
我住在莎士比亚角
I'm at The Shakespeare's Head.
回去等着
Go there and wait.
如果你胆敢再用诺瑞尔来威胁我的地位
And if you ever risk my standing with Norrell again -
给我听好了
listen to me -
我会亲自杀了你
I will kill you myself.
谢谢 亨利 谢谢
Thank you, Henry. Thank you.
去诺瑞尔先生家
On to Mr Norrell's house.
卢卡斯 把这些交给最高法♥院♥的法警们
Oh, and, Lucas, take these to the bailiffs at the King's Bench.
告诉他们 这些是
Tell them they're an enumeration
克里斯托弗·德罗莱特未偿付的债务明细
for the outstanding debts of Christopher Drawlight,
如果想找到并逮捕他
and he may be found and arrested
就去科芬园的莎士比亚角
at The Shakespeare's Head, Covent Garden.
我一直在仔细考虑这个问题 其实
I've been considering the matter very carefully - in fact,
我还想到了一些其他的
I have thought of little else.
我们必须恢复五龙法庭
We must revive the Cinque Dragownes.
恢复什么
The what?
是用来惩罚假魔法师的中世纪法庭
It is a medieval court established to punish false magicians.
幸好中世纪法律没被废除
Thankfully, the medieval law was never revoked.
但德罗莱特不是魔法师 普通的法庭就...
But Drawlight is not a magician. Surely a common-law court...
不 他的罪行就是魔法罪
No. His crimes were specifically magical crimes.
我们需要魔法法庭
We require a magical court.
要不然我还有什么安保措施
What other security do I have?
如果有人当街袭击我怎么办
When people attack me in the street?
如果其他魔法师 邪恶的魔法师
When other magicians - evil magicians -
来挑战我的权威 来驳斥我怎么办
might arise to challenge my authority, to contradict me?
我得有一个我自己的法庭
I have to have a court of my own.
诺瑞尔先生 任何法庭都不能
Mr Norrell, it is not the duty of any court
让一个人的观点凌驾于其他人之上
to exalt one person's opinions above another's.
如果其他魔法师的想法与你相异
If other magicians think differently from you,
你必须和他们决一胜负
you must battle it out with them.
你得论证 出版 实践你的魔法
You must argue and publish and practise your magic,
你必须学着像我这样处事
and you must learn to live as I do,
学会面对批评 异议和非难
in the face of constant criticism, opposition and censure.
先生 这样才是英式方法
That, sir, is the English way.
但五龙法庭是我们绞死他的最好机会了
But the Cinque Dragownes is our best chance of having him hanged.
绞死
Hanged?
诺瑞尔先生 他对你造成的伤害我感同身受
Mr Norrell, I feel his injury as deeply as you,
也许比你还痛心 因为矛头直指向我
probably even more so, since it was directed at me.
但我不想让别人因我而死
But I will not be the cause of another man's death.
我曾在半岛...我曾经参战 先生
I was in the Penin... I have been at war, sir.
我看够了死亡
I have seen enough men die.
不管怎样 我觉得
In any case, I scarcely
罪责在你而非德罗莱特
think Drawlight is any more to blame than you.
为什么 我做了什么
Why, what have I done?
你被什么迷住了心窍 去了王道
Well, what possessed you to go out on the King's Roads?
大家会以为 那晚是我准许你那样做的
People will think I approved of what you did that night.
为什么不能
And why should you not?
那可是个重大发现 先生
It is a momentous discovery, sir.
它的规格 它的复杂程度
The size of it, the complexity.
跟我来吧 先生 那景象真是壮观非凡
Come with me, sir. It is a glorious sight.
楼梯那么高 我都看不到尽头
Staircases so high I could not see the top of them,
大厅里 桥上 刻在每块石头上
and everywhere, in the halls, on the bridges,
到处都是
carved into the very stones,
他的肖像...
his likeness...
-谁的 -建造这一切的人 先生
- Whose? - The man who built it all, sir.
约翰·乌斯克格拉斯 乌鸦王
John Uskglass, the Raven King.
那个我们说每句话做每件事都批评的人
The man we have slandered in everything we have said and done.
那里有丰富的魔法 先生
There is a great wealth of magic there, sir.
我们可以一起去 你和我 发现那些魔法
We may go forth together, you and I, and discover it.
跟德罗莱特的所作所为相比
What you did will do more to bring English magic into disrepute
你的行为会给英国魔法带来更坏的名声
than anything Drawlight has done.
他是个恶棍 我不惊讶
It is no surprise that he turns out a villain.
但你 你可是全国第二号♥魔法师
But you - you are the Second Magician in the land!
你为什么来到伦敦 先生
Why did you come to London, sir?
你为什么承担下了英国魔法复兴的重任
Why did you undertake the restoration of English magic,
如果你不实践英国魔法的话
if not to do English magic?
为了让它更体面
To make it respectable.
午安 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我要回家了
I am going home.
这书写完了啊
Is it finished, then?
对 我觉得这是本很棒的书
Yes. I think it an excellent little book.
你的帮助非常宝贵 斯特兰奇先生
Your help was invaluable, Mr Strange.
-我能借走吗 -你拿着吧
- May I borrow it? - Keep it.
请吧 拿着吧
Please. Keep it.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我让你担心了 贝儿
I'm sorry for the concern that I gave you, Bell.
抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry for the things I said.
我为我职业造成的一切悲伤而道歉
I'm sorry for any sadness my occupation has caused.
就像你之前说的
Well, as you said,
起初是我建议你入行的
it was I who suggested that you get it in the first place.
你当时并没明确说是哪行
You were not specific.
其实 我考虑过
I had in mind, in fact,
你可能会成为和平的维持者
that you might become a justice of the peace.
或者成为庭园美化师
Or a landscape gardener.
我没想过你会成为
I did not consider that you might become
这个时代最伟大的人
one of the greatest men of the age.
其实我也有点惊讶
It has surprised me somewhat too.
它出版了
It is published.
你说得对
You were right.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表