剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
行不通的
It will not do.
拉塞尔斯先生的书的校样你读了吗
Have you read the proof of Mr. Lascelles' book yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
这是本好书
It is a very fine book.
我指望它能为我
It is my hope that it will
打造现代的诺瑞尔式魔法呢
establish Norrellite magic for the modern age.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 我明白了
Yes, I believe do.
你就是疯人院的看护人
You are the madhouse-keepers?
我有封给你的信
I have a letter for you.
波尔夫人 我是约翰·斯刚德斯
Ah, Lady Pole. My name is John Segundus.
这是我的朋友兼同事亨尼福特先生
This is my friend and colleague Mr. Honeyfoot.
欢迎来到望穿堂
Welcome to Starecross.
夫人
Madam.
这是为了您好 夫人
For your own good, madam.
您就是诺瑞尔先生复活的那位小姐吧
So, you are the lady whom Mr. Norrell brought back from the dead?
你们当疯人院看护很久了吗
Have you been madhouse-keepers for long?
没有 夫人是我们的第一位 患者
No. Her Ladyship will be our first... patient.
但你们确实是医生
But you are doctors?
从这个词的含义本身出发并非完全是
Not in the... fullest sense of the word.
非常抱歉
I beg your pardon.
到了
There we go.
这是您的新房♥间 夫人
Your new lodgings, madam.
那你们到底是什么人
So what are you, then?
-你们是魔法师 -我不是
- You are magicians. - I'm not.
斯蒂芬 带我回伦敦
Stephen, turn me back to London.
不行 夫人 不行
No, my Lady, no.
你们是诺瑞尔的人 我已经被骗过一次
You are Norrell's men. I am sold once more.
-斯蒂芬 -我们不是诺瑞尔先生的朋友
- Stephen! - We are no friends to Mr. Norrell.
请相信我们做的一切都是为了您 夫人
Believe me when I say we are here for your benefit, my lady,
-只为了您 -那就马上让我走
- and yours alone. - Well, then, you will let me go at once,
别再让我待在这里
and not make me stay one more moment in this place.
斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 带我回去
Stephen! Stephen, turn me back!
斯蒂芬 不 斯蒂芬 求你
Stephen! No! Stephen, please!
回来
Come back now!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
还挺顺利啊
That went very well.
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
拉塞尔斯的书对你太不公平
Lascelles does not do you justice.
意料之中
That's hardly a surprise.
我觉得我没死在半岛
I think it is most inconvenient to him
让他相当困扰
that I did not die in the Peninsula.
这里面根本就
Well, there's no mention
没有提到战争时期你施的魔法
at all of the magic that you did in the war.
所写的完全就是
Everything Norrell's ever
把诺瑞尔鼓吹到了新的高度
done is puffed up to ridiculous proportions.
还有他写到波尔夫人时的那种态度
And the way that he tells about Lady Pole...
如果你还有一丝理智
If you have any sense,
就该拒绝联合署名上去
you'll refuse to attach your name to it.
那他就会再写一本书
He'll only write another book.
无所谓了
It does not matter.
我不在乎这些事
I do not concern myself with such things.
我是个魔法师 仅此而已
I am a magician. That is all.
你是国王的魔法师
You're the King's magician.
威灵顿公爵的魔法师
The Duke of Wellington's magician.
我是你的魔法师 贝儿
I am your magician, Bell.
和我自己的
And my own.
其他事对我来说都只是干扰
Anything beyond that is distraction.
还有很多魔法等待我去发现呢
I have things to discover.
你还记得你施的第一个魔法吗
Do you remember the first spell that you did?
记得记得 我记得的
Yes, yes, and yes again.
历历在目
I remember it perfectly well.
你要我怎么做
What do you expect me to do?
已经发生的事我无力改变 对不起
Things are as they are. I... I'm sorry.
在我看来 我们已经
It seems to me we've lost sight
背离了我们的初衷
of why we started on this path in the first place.
他们说拿破仑不是很喜欢流放生活呢
They say Napoleon is not finding exile very much to his liking.
他们说他无事可做 爱好寥寥
They say he has very little to do, and very few hobbies.
就像大卫先生 法拉第先生
It is as if Mr. Davey and Mr. Faraday
还有我们的其他伟大的科学家在自己讲座
and our other great scientists felt obliged to begin
开始前不贬低一下艾萨克·牛顿就不舒服
all their lectures by expressing their loathing of Isaac Newton.
你碰了你的鼻子
Eh, you touched your nose.
你在用魔法移♥动♥台球
You're moving the balls about by magic.
打个喷嚏也不行吗 格兰特 我感冒
A man may sneeze, Grant, mayn't he? I have a cold.
台球桌能让我们用用吗
Might the table be free?
不 不行
No, it might not.
威灵顿子爵还好吗
How is Lord Wellington?
现在可是公爵了 他很担心
The Duke, you mean? Concerned.
担心拿破仑会卷土重来
He's worried that Napoleon will return.
他们给他公爵头衔时怎么没给你也弄个
Why did they not give you a... baronetcy or something
从男爵之类的爵位呢
when they made him Duke?
利物浦子爵说他们考虑来着
Lord Liverpool says they considered it,
但他们觉得那样就得带上诺瑞尔
but they felt they would have to give Norrell something, too.
我想恐怕没人乐意管他叫大人吧
And I don't think anyone quite has the stomach to call him "My Lord".
先生们 你们只是聊天并没有打球啊
Sirs, you are talking, not playing.
坦托尼先生和我是诺丁汉郡来的
Mr. Tantony and I are from Nottinghamshire.
你们聊天时能让我们玩会儿吗
May we not play while you chat?
让别人在游戏未结束时就离场 先生
To ask a gentleman to break off his game before it is ended, sir,
这种事在贝德福德还从未有过
is a thing that is never done at the Bedford.
我很抱歉
Ah... I beg your pardon.
那也许您可以
Well, then, perhaps you
告诉我您觉得您多久
could tell me whether you think it will be
能结束呢
a short game or a long 'un.
我们不知道 先生
We do not know, sir!
这是坦托尼先生第一次来伦敦
This is Mr. Tantony's first visit to London.
我很想向他展示贝德福德的风采
I particularly wished to show him in the Bedford,
但我真没想到这里的人居然这么不友好
but I did not think to find the people here so very disobliging.
那我只能建议你们回老家去 哪里来着
Well, then, I can only suggest that you return home to, er...
无名小郡 你是这么说的吧
Nothing-ham-shire, I think it was you said?
那里没猪等你们喂了吗
Are there no pigs to be fed there?
坦托尼先生和我并非农民
Mr. Tantony and I are not farmers.
我们是酿酒商
We are brewers.
我们的酒够喝了 谢谢 先生
We have beer enough, thank you, sir.
我们不是来卖♥♥酒的
We're not here to sell beer!
坦东尼先生一直在跟斯特兰奇先生本人
Mr Tantony is being instructed in magic
学习魔法
by Mr Strange himself.
什么
What?
没错
Oh, yes.
斯特兰奇先生给坦东尼先生的信里
Mr Strange writes Mr Tantony
写满了非凡的见解
letters full of the most remarkable advice.
比如呢
Such as?
我不会告诉你的
I will not tell you.
你可以自己去找斯特兰奇先生
You can come to your own arrangement with Mr Strange.
你们给斯特兰奇先生付钱了吗
You pay Mr Strange?
是啊 七十几尼
Oh, yes. 70 guineas.
但你们并没见过他
And you have not met him?
没有 我们很希望能见到他
No, but we hope to.
我们明天会去他家外面等候
We're going to go and stand outside his house tomorrow.
他给了你们什么建议
What advice does he give you?
告诉他
Tell him.
好吧
Oh, yes.
几天前 坦东尼问他让诺丁汉郡
Well, the other day, Mr Tantony asked for a spell
停止下雨的咒语
to make it stop raining in Nottinghamshire.
斯特兰奇先生回信说
Mr Strange wrote back to say
他决不会施展那样的魔法
he would never employ such magic.
他这么说的 对吧 坦东尼
He said - did he not, Mr Tantony?
说乱改变英国的天气
that in meddling with English weather,
就会搞乱英国 搞乱了英国
we meddled with England, and in meddling with England
我们就会毁掉英国魔法的根基
we risked destroying the very foundations of English magic.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表